Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Korea arbitrage broker  (Read 125 times)
J-Sun231 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

1.Korea is 30% more expensive than the United States.

2. You buy coins in the United States. I sell in Korea and withdraw money.

3. Divide your earnings by 1/2

4. We have huge profits because of continuous transactions.

Please contact me and I will give you a more detailed explanation.

e-mail: junsun890@gmail.com
Tellagram: kqqqqq
Contact us for more information.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Don’t forget to use escrow to protect yourself and anyone buying coins for you in the US. Escrow means if, for example, you want someone to send you, say, 3 BTC for you to sell in South Korea, then you must first deposit 3 BTC (or more) with a trusted escrow listed here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

The purpose of this is to protect your source of coins in the US from being scammed.

This means for you to become an arbitrage broker you should have some kind of collateral or capital to be escrowed. This obviously makes sense because this is a transaction between strangers.

Incremental amounts are just as risky and will require the same arrangement described above.

abhishekb

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

How verified or truthful would this be? Like, generally asking, how to verify the service?

30% arbitrage looks really good, but then it's totally overseas and there's no guarantee. Kindly comment.
motoprose

Activity: 195
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

I wouldn't trust someone anonymous on the internet and just "send him" some crypto.
You would have to be naïve to do this with anyone you just happen to meet on a forum.
MBielsa

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

If you manage to send the money first to buy the coins, then I'm game Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: