Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UltraPoint Currency - Real Money for A Real World  (Read 7947 times)
jlaranjeiro

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

The more I dig, the more it smells at SCAM, sorry, but if you really intend to do a respectful project and coin, it seems you are quite off of the reality.

Go straight to the site for more information, the forum is not something that is updated daily.
About the exchange sites it has already been written previously that this is in the process of registration. Check the answer above.

Examples of sites:
About sites that accept, here you have one (mentioned in the ecosystem)
http://www.corentt.info

sites that distribute coins:
https://www.ultrapoint.cash

There are more.

As mentioned earlier, in this first stage ULTRAPOINT  is distributed mostly face-to-face, because it is intended to be a daily coin, for shopping in the corner store.

We are working on several stages of the project, but we advise you to do so:

* Start mining (Windows, linux, server)
 * Join to team (Enter the github repository)
 * Download the Playstore app

To sell your coins write to info@ultrapoint.org and there we give you a list of buyers/sellers according to your country.

If you want more information, check out the project site that is being updated.

The project is already operational, 100% functional. You can start mining with software for Windows, Linux and Mac.

An Android version is also available(http://www.ultrapoint.org/download-android-app-playstore.html). There is a web version http://web.ultrapoint.org/and a creator of paper wallets (cold storage) http://wallet.ultrapoint.org/.

Actual uses:
At the moment it is being distributed as bonus, gift points, etc.

It is being used to pay for goods and services on certain pages, and offline businesses (see the "ecosystem" page on the project site).

It is being bought and sold online, and face-to-face (UltraPoint is intended to be used as a daily currency).

The ecosystem continues to grow, currently the registration process is under way in several Exchanges.

Hello.  Is this project still in development?

I would like to know more from the developer about the real uses.

Can you show proof of some of your statements?

Which exchanges (proof, please)
I don´t see any merchants accepting this crypto, your site states some companies, but they do not exist...
The roadmap is quite vague, can you explain more in detail what is the plan for this year.
Where is the coin being distributed?
Who are the team members?
fhsk45 (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 08:29:20 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 07:49:44 AM by fhsk45

What criteria do you use to call scam?

Have a site with more pages every week? Have a reddit? to have telegram channel? have communication with members? update the software? to have explorers?

We have all this and more. We had android apps before monero.

Soon we will have an app for tablet mining.

Keep in mind that the project is only a few months old and is now growing, and is normal that facilities are being added and implemented.

it seems that you ignore the operation of cryptocoins and that you are quick to talk nonsense.

The project is running at 100% with many miners mining and selling their points already. That's right, making money.

The more I dig, the more it smells at SCAM, sorry, but if you really intend to do a respectful project and coin, it seems you are quite off of the reality.

Go straight to the site for more information, the forum is not something that is updated daily.
About the exchange sites it has already been written previously that this is in the process of registration. Check the answer above.

Examples of sites:

There are more.

As mentioned earlier, in this first stage ULTRAPOINT  is distributed mostly face-to-face, because it is intended to be a daily coin, for shopping in the corner store.

To sell your coins write to info@ultrapoint.org and there we give you a list of buyers/sellers according to your country.

The project is already operational, 100% functional. You can start mining with software for Windows, Linux and Mac.

An Android version is also available(http://www.ultrapoint.org/download-android-app-playstore.html). There is a web version http://web.ultrapoint.org/and a creator of paper wallets (cold storage) http://wallet.ultrapoint.org/.

Actual uses:

It is being used to pay for goods and services on certain pages, and offline businesses (see the "ecosystem" page on the project site).

It is being bought and sold online, and face-to-face (UltraPoint is intended to be used as a daily currency).

The ecosystem continues to grow, currently the registration process is under way in several Exchanges.

I don´t see any merchants accepting this crypto, your site states some companies, but they do not exist...
The roadmap is quite vague, can you explain more in detail what is the plan for this year.
jjsum

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:21 AM

I don't share your views.

I started to do ultrapoint mining to find out how this new cryptomoney works.

What I found out is this:
The mining is very easy and in one hour of work with a medium capacity computer (I used a pc, i5, 8 CPU threads) you can get several UPXs in one hour.

If your computer works all the time, you get rewards every hour, several if your pc/linux is one of the most recent.

The speed of sending to other accounts is incredible. Averages about 70 seconds.

You can use the same mining account on several computers.

The android app works on almost everything. Enough to send, receive, store, protect your UPXs, etc. (QR code reading needs to be improved.)

When I got around 5,000 I wanted to try using them to buy something or get a few dollars for coffee or electricity.

At first I couldn't find any exchanges, so I wrote to the developers.

After about 48 hours I received an answer. They told me where I could buy products and they put me in touch with three buyers.

The results:

I was able to buy a $47 product ($0.0497500 by UPX)
I was able to sell about 3,000 UPX with a buyer at the price of (0.042 per UPX)

I might have gotten a better price if I had negotiated better or found other buyers, but the guy offered me this.

Then I tried to buy some UPX and I had to buy 1000 at a price of $0.0604 per UPX.

The only drawback I found was that during the transfer of the UPX to my buyer, I could not send the 3,000 at one time, I had to make several transactions to complete the amount.

Is ultrapoint mining justified? I'd say yes. Definitely. Definitely.

I was able to get a product ($47) + $126 in cash easily.

I could never do this by mining Monero, Etehereun, litecoin, Bitcoin or any other crypto.

The price is sure to continue to rise as developers say they are working on several projects. So it's best to wait a couple of months to sell the UPXs you get.

This is my appreciation and my research.

I suggest that before you take my results as definitive evidence you do your own research.

Examples of sites:

There are more.

Actual uses:

jjsum

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

I would be interested in a more active participation in this process.

I find this project extremely interesting.

The idea  deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and , perhaps, I will support you on ICO, but even a cursory study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.

fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

We appreciate your offer.
If you write to us at info@ultrapoint.org we can see the subject in more detail and thus facilitate that the community can obtain better and higher benefits.

The idea  deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and , perhaps, I will support you on ICO, but even a cursory study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.

fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

We invite you to participate to make the project grow. We are currently making great strides in distribution.

I would be interested in a more active participation in this process.

I find this project extremely interesting.

fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

Excellent. Excellent. thank you for sharing.

Excellent. Excellent. thank you for sharing.

At this moment we are working to have more merchants that accept ULTRAPOINT and more exchange sites to facilitate the buying and selling of ULTRAPOINTS.

Check out these pages for updated information.

http://www.ultrapoint.org/buying.html

http://www.ultrapoint.org/ecosystem.html

I don't share your views.

I started to do ultrapoint mining to find out how this new cryptomoney works.

What I found out is this:
The mining is very easy and in one hour of work with a medium capacity computer (I used a pc, i5, 8 CPU threads) you can get several UPXs in one hour.

If your computer works all the time, you get rewards every hour, several if your pc/linux is one of the most recent.

The speed of sending to other accounts is incredible. Averages about 70 seconds.

You can use the same mining account on several computers.

The android app works on almost everything. Enough to send, receive, store, protect your UPXs, etc. (QR code reading needs to be improved.)

When I got around 5,000 I wanted to try using them to buy something or get a few dollars for coffee or electricity.

At first I couldn't find any exchanges, so I wrote to the developers.

After about 48 hours I received an answer. They told me where I could buy products and they put me in touch with three buyers.

The results:

I was able to buy a $47 product ($0.0497500 by UPX)
I was able to sell about 3,000 UPX with a buyer at the price of (0.042 per UPX)

I might have gotten a better price if I had negotiated better or found other buyers, but the guy offered me this.

Then I tried to buy some UPX and I had to buy 1000 at a price of $0.0604 per UPX.

The only drawback I found was that during the transfer of the UPX to my buyer, I could not send the 3,000 at one time, I had to make several transactions to complete the amount.

Is ultrapoint mining justified? I'd say yes. Definitely. Definitely.

I was able to get a product ($47) + $126 in cash easily.

I could never do this by mining Monero, Etehereun, litecoin, Bitcoin or any other crypto.

The price is sure to continue to rise as developers say they are working on several projects. So it's best to wait a couple of months to sell the UPXs you get.

This is my appreciation and my research.

I suggest that before you take my results as definitive evidence you do your own research.

eliastt

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

We invite you to participate to make the project grow. We are currently making great strides in distribution.

Some more info on this?
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

Most of the cryptocoins for distribution to the general population depend on miners, exchanges and other sites.

We have identified this as one of the biggest obstacles in the acceptance of electronic assets.

That is why ULTRAPOINT is currently being distributed from person to person, face to face. (also on websites, exchanges, etc.).

Distributors around the world are visiting companies, contacting people, sending emails, etc. to make ULTRAPOINT the most used cryptoasset on the planet.

Anyone can become a wholesale distributor and start a successful business. More information at info@ultrapoint.org

Some more info on this?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
ernestopedreros

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 11:21:26 PM by ernestopedreros

What are the advantages of ULTRAPOINT over other cryptocurrencies, for example over Bitcoin?
mineria25

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 11:26:52 PM by mineria25

What equipment do I need to do Ultrapoint mining?

Is it profitable to do Ultrapoint mining?
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

ULTRAPOINT aims to become a global and everyday currency.

For this reason the ULTRAPOINT PROJECT  is working with several companies so that they accept ULTRAPOINT as a means of payment for their products.

In addition, hundreds of people around the world are distributing the ULTRAPOINT ASSET, person to person, face to face.

We are also working to get companies to accept ULTRAPOINT as a reserve value asset, and to make payments to other companies in their countries and internationally.

What type of market is Ultrapoint cryptocurrency targeting?
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

Thank you wingding

We are working hard to make Cryptocurrencies a daily asset.

At this moment we are working on new features, more instructional videos, and above all, working with more companies and persons so that the price of ULTRAPOINT Cryptocurrency skyrockets and all participants can make big profits.

Thank you for supporting the project.

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

I wonder why should someone mine a coin which is not yet not in exchanges since its lunch !!
This makes it more difficult for buyers to easy purchase the coin either for miners to offer their coins in easy way. The face to face dealings are most unlikely indiserable in the crypto world as it brokes the anonymity value. Better to hit exchanges asap and let community exchange it in free anonymity but use it face to face when use for purchase products. What about cards? what's its caracteristics? Does there any dealings or news about near future partenerships.
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 12:42:33 AM by fhsk45

ULTRAPOINT has many advantages over all other existing cryptocurrencies.

Advantages over Bitcoin:

The block time of ULTRAPOINT is only 60 seconds. Bitcoin is ten minutes. Which means that ULTRAPOINT IS FASTER.

The bitcoin block size is 1 MB, which limits the number of operations each block can handle. That's why sometimes transactions with bitcoin can take up to three days.

The block size of ULTRAPOINT is variable, which allows our system to handle a huge amount of transactions in each block and as the block time is only 1 minute, the result is that ULTRAPOINT is one of the fastest systems on the planet.

Bitcoin is not private. ULTRAPOINT IS SUPER PRIVATE.

Bitcoin is not fungible. ULTRAPOINT IS FULLY FUNGIBLE. This means that a coin is the same as another coin and therefore your money is always safe in the UNTRAPOINT network.

Bitcoin is not untraceable: ULTRAPOINT IS UNTRACEABLE.

There are many more advantages of ULTRAPOINT over bitcoin. To read more, please read the article: http://www.ultrapoint.org/ultrapoint-versus-bitcoin.html

What are the advantages of ULTRAPOINT over other cryptocurrencies, for example over Bitcoin?
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 09:03:48 AM by fhsk45

In June and July we will have several exchanges, registration and integration is progressing. By September we expect to have debit cards that will allow you to spend the balance of the ultrapoint wallets on millions of businesses that accept Visa and Mastercad.

I wonder why should someone mine a coin which is not yet not in exchanges since its lunch !!
This makes it more difficult for buyers to easy purchase the coin either for miners to offer their coins in easy way. The face to face dealings are most unlikely indiserable in the crypto world as it brokes the anonymity value. Better to hit exchanges asap and let community exchange it in free anonymity but use it face to face when use for purchase products. What about cards? what's its caracteristics? Does there any dealings or news about near future partenerships.
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

Of course it is profitable to do Ultrapoint Mining.

Mining Ultrapoint is very easy. Ultrapoint uses an algorithm called cryptonight. This algorithm enables efficient mining using conventional CPUs and GPUs.

Any user without special hardware can start mining with their everyday computer.

So the only recommendation is to get a modern computer that has a graphics card (GPU) if possible.

Start mining with your current computer and then with the profits buy one with more capacity.

Download the software:
http://www.ultrapoint.org/downloads.html

What equipment do I need to do Ultrapoint mining?

Is it profitable to do Ultrapoint mining?

eliastt

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

I am seeing some movement and I like it.

You should post here about the new wallet, the September fork and the Telegram announcement of exchanges coming in July.
fhsk45 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Of course we will update here in the forum as well.

It is important to remember that our urgent notices are first published on the project site, on the telegram channel (http://telegram.me/ultrapoint) and on our twitter account (https://twitter.com/UltraPointCoin).

We are working hard on improving the features and functions of the current system and adding new features.

We are also working with several companies to integrate ULTRAPOINT into their operations. All this will be published in due course.

We expect to have several exchanges by July at the latest. We are also making progress on a debit card.

NEW VERSIONS

At the moment it is opportune to inform that the new version is already available and that it is VERY IMPORTANT to update as soon as possible as this new version is faster, more efficient, requires less memory, etc. and at the same time is in line with the planned fork.

You can read more about this new version here: https://www.ultrapoint.org/ultrapoint-0.15.0-cosinus-released.html

And you can download it from the website: https://www.ultrapoint.org/downloads.html

I am seeing some movement and I like it.

You should post here about the new wallet, the September fork and the Telegram announcement of exchanges coming in July.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: