Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:21:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano HOLD or SELL  (Read 594 times)
coobchuck (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

Hi, I have 650 ADA coin. Its chance to 10$ in 2018? Hold or sell?
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Don't analyze this way. Nobody knows the exact price  in the future. Of course it can go up or down. Possibilities? Yes, it can. But you have to analyze it from risk/reward perspective. Learn about "logistic curve" first. Calculate overall % of gain over the long term, compare it to other similar projects. Capitalisations these projects. Compare their teams, ideas, roadmaps, TA etc. And then decide what to do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

I think that Cardano is a coin to HOLD..... team is good and there are more and more interest in it..... personally I wouldn't sell it now..
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

You need to think about what you expect from this project. Cardano is a long-term project that starts almost from zero. With a new language that aims to be the most secure platform for smart contracts.

In my opinion, in this new year, everybody will start to look more for a platform and smart contracts them it would look for currency. So, if you check their roadmap, they still have a lot of work to do and for every new release, ADA will pump. I will not only Hold but I will try to buy more.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

If I were you, I would continue to keep my ADA coins in my wallet. ADA is still very new in market. There is still a brighter future for ADA. It is one very influential and powerful coin. As a matter of fact, it was actually outside the radar of so many people here until it suddenly reaches in powerful exchanges such as Bittrex. Not only did it suddenly came to the people attention because of exchanges but also because its pump was too high and yet sustained. There is still growth to this coin for sure in 2018.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:12:33 AM

If I were you, I would continue to keep my ADA coins in my wallet. ADA is still very new in market. There is still a brighter future for ADA. It is one very influential and powerful coin. As a matter of fact, it was actually outside the radar of so many people here until it suddenly reaches in powerful exchanges such as Bittrex. Not only did it suddenly came to the people attention because of exchanges but also because its pump was too high and yet sustained. There is still growth to this coin for sure in 2018.

650 doesn't make that much and keeping them in your wallet is much more logical than selling. With this way, you get the chance of seeing $2 price in the future, at least. Otherwise $500 doesn't make you rich now.
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

Cardano gained a lot week and I'm expecting a negative correction.

If you believe in the project, just hold it.
If you are in a gambling mood, you could sell it now and now and do a buy-back if there is a negative correction for real.

None of the above is a trading advice anyway. It's my personal opinion. I love to do swaps all the time.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

you should continue to observe the price of ADA in the coin market cap, I think the price of ADA will stabilize below $ 1. and will not rise. so, the decision is yours.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

I regretted not investing in Cardano when it was still $0.08. Now it's at $0.70, I was banging my head and kicking myself many times because of the decision not to invest with Cardano.

Anyways, if you have ADAs in your possession, the decision is entirely up to you. You have the right to decide for yourself, not us. If you think that the profit is enough for you to sell, go for it. However, if you still believe that it will go higher, then hold it if you want.

Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable. No one knows whether it would pump hard or dump hard.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

I'm not sure that Cardano will be able to make X15 to 10 bucks. But this is by far one of the most promising projects for 2018. I think we definitely need to keep it. Maybe X50 to do. Look at the road map is a very promising project

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Guess it should be a long hold there, and it will worth the HODL i suppose

ADA has been getting tons of attention lately where people start to accumulate it like how Ripple/IOTA is doing

It shall reward for a long hold
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

I have bought and sold Cardano for profit many times. But now Im just accumulating until I have enough. Its few of the coins that I dont sell currently.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:38:00 AM

650 is not a huge amount (as always depend from where you live .. ) so i think you can split 150 and do trading with them
other 500 for hold ;-)

Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

Sell, buy the dip. Would be surprised if we do not get one.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

I will sure hold Cardano in my opinion and right now they have $0.728196 USD as of now, And I believe that this project will do fine if you believe in its platform then hold on because it might come in handy, Well there are sure many Coins than have gone down the drain but there are few that can make it big, just read its white paper and see for yourself how can cardano had made it this far.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

hard to tell.. 
usually if you find a promising project with low marketcap , its better than investing in projects in the top 10
because its easier to pump a low marketcap coin x10 than top one

for the long term its good to invest in ADA for sure
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

That coin has a great future and we are only in the beginnning of a great story. Many features that make it unique in blockchain. Just buy more and hodl and watch it going to the moon!  Smiley
hi-men

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

Well it is a good project, but it's 5. on coin market cap list and it exist like 3 months. I think it is overpriced at the moment...
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Well it is a good project, but it's 5. on coin market cap list and it exist like 3 months. I think it is overpriced at the moment...
Yeah. Good for HODL, but currently overpriced. Wait for a dip before you scoop.

Still waiting for a big dip myself. Hurry up Smiley
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

A coin that is still in deep sleep. It is unclear what will happen to it in the future, whether it will be a new discovery or vice versa, it will be lost among many. There are opportunities, but there are doubts about their implementation, and the price has begun to fall even after the month of lifting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: