Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for short term investment. Which one of these coins would you recommend?  (Read 422 times)
raulo1985 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:02:32 AM

Hi. Right now my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SAGA + SHIFT. I'm planning them to be for the long term (have my doubts with SAGA, I'll see how it goes from here), but I have a little extra money to play with short term trades. I've narrowed down my possible choice or choices to:

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Which one(s) would you pick? Any other suggestion? Because this is for short term, I'm looking to risk a little more, but with hopes of high ROI.

Thanks
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

oyster because ioata/rai hype! its only an erc20 token so far

i got zoin, colx, linda but its for long term. tho i had same plan for verge and then it just exploded....

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

I will go for any or all three Oyster Pearl, Sumokoin, STRAT on your list.
The other ones are likely fine too.
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:30:50 AM

I think strat and stellar will do great but not in the short term. So if you’re looking for a quick turnaround, these are not your coins probably. I don’t know anything about the other coins.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

Hi. Right now my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SAGA + SHIFT. I'm planning them to be for the long term (have my doubts with SAGA, I'll see how it goes from here), but I have a little extra money to play with short term trades. I've narrowed down my possible choice or choices to:

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Which one(s) would you pick? Any other suggestion? Because this is for short term, I'm looking to risk a little more, but with hopes of high ROI.

Thanks

I like your choice of coins but I would exclude Autonio. I know that NIO is still cheap coin, but market doesn't like it a lot for now.

Instead, include STRAT, NEM or IOTA.
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Thanks

I like your choice of coins but I would exclude Autonio. I know that NIO is still cheap coin, but market doesn't like it a lot for now.

Instead, include STRAT, NEM or IOTA.

Thanks. May I ask why you would exclude Autonio? And what do you think about Sumokoin and Zoin?
PrinceOfPersia711

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:27:14 AM

Check out Deepbrain Chain, they have a great award winning team. They are going to save the AI research industry billions of dollars. DBC will be highly valuable by the end of 2018, so HODL it now. If you get in now you get in before everyone else, it's only available on the kucoin exchange. If you choose to invest please sign up with the link below, I will earn a referral and it won't cost you any extra Smiley
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1hvd8

DBC will at the very least go 10 times in value during 2018.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

PRL is a great choice. It should rocket when the testnet comes out by the end of January.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:07:48 AM

I think you could choose Stellar. This is a good coin which has very low fee and high transaction speed. It is potential to replace Bitcoin in the future.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
SerMeric

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

Not for short term but for long term hodl, etherium btc and kalkulus which is a new coin they will be in crc soon.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Strat and stellar made a pretty substantial rise recently. I am not sure if they have much room to grow in the short-term. I am not that familiar with the rest in order to make a judgement.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Thanks
If you want to invest short term but obtained a number of profit to capital. Then you should buy BTC it is the best investment. If you boldly and invest at the right time you will succeed.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
clavo

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Check out Deepbrain Chain, they have a great award winning team. They are going to save the AI research industry billions of dollars. DBC will be highly valuable by the end of 2018, so HODL it now. If you get in now you get in before everyone else, it's only available on the kucoin exchange. If you choose to invest please sign up with the link below, I will earn a referral and it won't cost you any extra Smiley
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1hvd8

DBC will at the very least go 10 times in value during 2018.

There's been a lot of talk about the high market cap, some differing opinions on the circulating supply?
AltWhale

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Oyster Pearl, Sumokoin and Stellar are solid picks, although I would consider them for your long term portfolio as well.
Don't think you can go wrong with any of them for 2018
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Thank you all for your replies. What do you think about ZOIN, Autonio and Desire?
And a coin that is performing very well is Stellar, but it has a large market cap already. Would you still invest on it now?
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Thanks
I will go for strat as this coin has give me good profits in 2017. The others listed are some how very risky for me and I don't know much about them. I think one has to do personal analysis on most of this coins in other to be able to make an informed decision. We should all know that most of the recommendation here should be taken lightly as trading are investment decisions should be personal.
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:30:32 PM

I'm leaning towards Oyster Pearl, Sumokoin and Strat. Zoin is tempting, anyone has an opinion on that coin?

And about Stellar, I don't know. It's cheap and has had a steady growth, but has a large market cap already. What do you think?

The rest of my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SHIFT. Oh, and some SAGA (which I think I'll sell to buy the coins I mentioned). Also thinking about buying XSPEC. You could say it's a risky portfolio, but that's what I want it to be (I'm willing to risk this money hoping to get higher ROI).
raulo1985 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:12:41 AM

Oh, and I'm thinking about KuCoin shares (KCS) and Pascal coin (PASC) too. What do you think about these coins, specially ZOIN, KCS, Pascal coin, Sumokoin and Stellar? Which one would you pick?
My portfolio will be Elixir + XRB + SHIFT + Oyster Pearl + XSPEC and one or two of the above. Any opinion will be appreciated  Smiley
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

I am also interested about these. Thank you for these information. A little confused of what to do after joining campaigns. Need to earn more so it hepls to invest.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Thanks
Among all others listed I will go for STELLAR Im also holding it for 3 years and price is continuously increasing every year so I think holding it for long term is a good choice, why not add iota or xrp its a pretty good choice as well think about it.   

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: