Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for short term investment. Which one of these coins would you recommend?  (Read 426 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

Hi. Right now my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SAGA + SHIFT. I'm planning them to be for the long term (have my doubts with SAGA, I'll see how it goes from here), but I have a little extra money to play with short term trades. I've narrowed down my possible choice or choices to:

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Which one(s) would you pick? Any other suggestion? Because this is for short term, I'm looking to risk a little more, but with hopes of high ROI.

Thanks
I could give my vote for steller, strat, oyster and sumo all of them look very good choices in my opinion, As sumokoin gain more and more demand and the marketcap is increase a lot and then stratis will come with a good news in the future and some people spread a rumour about that.
maxel83

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

i would also take eth, it will be on steady rise, well, maybe not too much
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Hi. Right now my portfolio consists on Elixir + XRB + SAGA + SHIFT. I'm planning them to be for the long term (have my doubts with SAGA, I'll see how it goes from here), but I have a little extra money to play with short term trades. I've narrowed down my possible choice or choices to:

- Oyster Pearl
- Sumokoin
- Autonio
- Zoin
- Stellar
- Maybe STRAT

Which one(s) would you pick? Any other suggestion? Because this is for short term, I'm looking to risk a little more, but with hopes of high ROI.

Thanks
my opinion, PRL (Oyster) and Stellar can you make as short-term Investment, price fluctuations are still wild the last few days,
Zoin and Sumo and Autonio can you make a long-term investment.

albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

the only one i highly suggest is the only one which you wrote  "maybe", stratis is going live with his own ICO platform and it has to rise back at least to the previus ATH
ox1337

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: