Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG vs IOTA vs ARDR vs STRAT  (Read 401 times)
swami84 (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

I am thinking of reinvesting 10 LTC to one of the coins - OMG or IOTA or ARDR or STRAT ? Which coin has the most potential to grow in 6 months?

Thanks
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

Nobody here can tell that for sure. All these are good coins to hold long-term so
investing in all four is fine. If you already have one or more of these, then buy the ones
you do not have.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:32:31 AM

Send your LTC to buy Raiblocks from Bitgrail right now. Ive sent around 4 LTC there so far. Apart from that OMG is easy win and still cheap so put some there also. I have around 100 OMG waiting for spring. Big things will happen. It will also go POS.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Stratis and Omg.
Easiest bet for 2018 ever.
flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

IOTA and STRAT.

Boith going places.. IOTA undervalued by $2 right now and beginning to correct but can still get in there.

Strat - lots of things happening in January and throughou the year but good chance of immediate returns.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Stratis and Omg.
stratis will be the gainer for this year, I seen how Eth begin its journey after some years and seeing how stratis team/dev working
its giving a good sign that they are more than serious to achieved what they already started,.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

I am thinking of reinvesting 10 LTC to one of the coins - OMG or IOTA or ARDR or STRAT ? Which coin has the most potential to grow in 6 months?

Thanks

Guess splitting 25% (2.5 LTC) to each is good Smiley

Diversified is always king i think?

Unless you really trust on one, iw ould pick up STRAT/IOTA i tink
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

Thanks
I agree with what people write. It is impossible to identify one of these coins. All excellent and show themselves in debt. The question is who's going to shoot before I do not know. But all these projects will range from X10 to X100 to make and quite easy. Invest in each and you will be happy.
To this list suggest to add neblio. the project is similar to all the above. Capitalization of only $ 100 million. huge potential for growth. Invest in each for 2 LTC this will be the right decision

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

I think OmiseGo is the most prominent among them. I remember you were supporting Vitalik.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

I think OmiseGo is the most prominent among them. I remember you were supporting Vitalik.
OMG will go BIG this year. It's already started!

zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Forget IOTARDs

Ardor is good but heavily pumped yet.

So...obvious poster is obvious: OMG and STRAT
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Stratis and Omg.
stratis will be the gainer for this year, I seen how Eth begin its journey after some years and seeing how stratis team/dev working
its giving a good sign that they are more than serious to achieved what they already started,.

Yup, I like at least two of the coins in that list, but only own one (Stratis). So of course my bias would seem to lean to Stratis but apart from Iota, it really is the one with the most potential when it boils down to development team and technology. But Iota loses out because of the poor management of its partnerships, I would say that dishonesty will take a while to overcome.

I cannot feel much love for ARDR, and OMG is going to be PoS so that might result in a long climb to the top as people stake to gain more, but I just would wait a little while more to see the results of that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Iota was and will always be my least favourite among these because there coin and blockchain isn't consistent and not up to the promises they made. But there is a catch if you buy it now it will $10 really soon because eventually all the coins below $10 will get pumped.

Omg is the best one among these the price was struggling to reach even above $12 as it used to get dumped instantly but this time finally it has crossed $20 meaning by next year end it will easily be $100 +.

Strat and ardr is the coins on which i haven't done much of research i did include them in my portfolio buy never really checked anything about it.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Iota was and will always be my least favourite among these because there coin and blockchain isn't consistent and not up to the promises they made. But there is a catch if you buy it now it will $10 really soon because eventually all the coins below $10 will get pumped.

Omg is the best one among these the price was struggling to reach even above $12 as it used to get dumped instantly but this time finally it has crossed $20 meaning by next year end it will easily be $100 +.

Strat and ardr is the coins on which i haven't done much of research i did include them in my portfolio buy never really checked anything about it.

I agree with you about OMG. This coin has actually developed really healthy price wise given its huge potential technology wise. This is a very great sign!

I do, however, not agree with your opinion on IOTA. This project might be early stage and there might still be some early stage-problems. But they have a great idea and a multi billion dollar use case in industry. That they already are doing business with firms like BOSCH is a big advantage against its competitors. If such firms are starting to believe in the technology, you will major development in their technology!

Ah yeah.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

Thanks
OMG or IOTA should be the best place to put all of your money, but the start can become the second choice but it is not good as iota and omg. Ardor should become the last chance to put your money in there. Ignis will better rather than ardor. you can see that from so many people that have made a lot of analyzation about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

If you were in your place I would buy stratis.
Iota in the short term coin, in the long term Stratis better choice Wink omg is good too

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

I am pretty bullish with OMG so I would stick with that. Going to have a big 2018. Not saying to invest, but you should look at coins that will help the world. I created a free Omisego 101 course, if you are interested you can take it and learn everything you need to know about it. There is also a quiz to test your knowledge.

Positivebetting
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Thanks
I never believed LTC could grow in such an exponential way. From 50-60$ to 260-350$ was a shocking news for me. I believe the next coin to take advantage of which has the same potential is IOTA. I trust everything about it and they being on top of most coin gives me hope. Consider ripple being on top @ cents and now above 2$, not basing on that though.

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

strat is the best.

iota is the highest price it can go high after that.
ardor is same too.
i dont like omgs project.
strat is the king.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

split your Litecoin to IOTA and Strat
both are the best form your list

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀