Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Stellar is not much better than XRP  (Read 604 times)
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

It is because of only manipulations. There are people who likes to scam and rob people behind xrp. That is why it is priced much more comparing with many other project. But it doesnt mean xrp is a better project.

turn the page
flinty69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Both xrp and xlm are extremely good coins with very different purposes.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

I'm one of the bad guys OP is talking about, I'm also sharing the same goals with ISIS people, I'm looking to jump girls in this world first and jump virgins in the other world, I'm using crypto to bypass the sanctions put in place by good guys, not for evil purposes, only for holy purposes. I'm also helping my evil country to build atomic bomb to drop on humanity (I swear that I've signed up for matrimonial intercourse aka holy purposes, I don't want to jump radioactivated girls or prostitutes) and there is nothing that you could do to stop us OP.
Any body here has the contact info of XLM dev? because I'm also a dev myself, wanted to beg him dev to dev, maybe he understands me better, since I have faced the same difficulties in *deving.
I'm a dev, why don't I have $40 Billion even though I've kept 20.6 Million coins out of 21 Million? lol?

🖤😏
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16911

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

I do not think that XRP is better Stellar. As you know, XRP is created by Ripple Corp.
According to Google, Ripple had 150 employees in 2016. That puts the value per employee at 3 times the value of Whatsapp-employees when Facebook bought them. It seems a bit high to me.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

I never thought stellar will go this far. back then, when they are giving away free stellar, I made around 45000 of it and I sell it immediately without even knowing that the price will go as high as $0.70.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

I never thought stellar will go this far. back then, when they are giving away free stellar, I made around 45000 of it and I sell it immediately without even knowing that the price will go as high as $0.70.
Ouch. Those things really do come back to bite us back don't they?
Got XRP dirt cheap. Folks were saying XRP would never be $1. Brought into the FUD and sold my bag. These are moments we can all do with a time machine
Andrene

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

Stellar can manage a lot of transactions.
It's not all bad. He has a nice value so far.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

I do not agree with your opinion, that stellar is no better than ripple. Stellar is an old altcoin whose price has increased rapidly. There are so many people who join the stellar project for trading and investing.

By launching its own platform, stellar is becoming more in demand by many people. Because the activity of the transaction can be monitored continuously, also the price graph can be observed. So I think stellar (XLM) is better than ripple (XRP). So on my opinion, may be useful. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Durison

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I believe its because XRP has more partnerships and more banks that have invested into it at the moment. The tables could turn, however it would take a lot of work for XLM.

Here is a good Article explaining XRP vs XLM

https://www.investin[Suspicious link removed]/stellar-lumens-vs-ripple/

XRP has a 4 year advantage currently
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: