Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet for TRON  (Read 293 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:25:34 AM

You can use Venapie for storing your TRON. I was recently introduced with it and found it good ine since it has android and apple application. I'm using it for a couple of days. It's trusted too because Venapie has come up with ICO and they are doing pretty well.

In TRON explorer you can see that to the address TDm4BiKy91wrpG7aRQA8mgu8eyCzAQox2B i received 50 TRX and 4 522,613066 VENA tokens:

https://www.trxplorer.io/address/TDm4BiKy91wrpG7aRQA8mgu8eyCzAQox2B

I use VenaPI Android wallet where i imported my address TDm4BiKy91wrpG7aRQA8mgu8eyCzAQox2B from desktop version of TRON wallet - TronWatch.
In VenaPI wallet i can see 4 522,613066 VENA tokens and 50 TRX but in TronWatch i can see only 50 TRX, I don't see VENA tokens.

What i did wrong? Or where i can find VENA tokens in TronWatch (maybe it is hidden somewhere and im so stupid that i don't see it  Roll Eyes )?

Sorry for little off top..

Its not off topic, its interesting, its hard to keep track of everything thats happen in crypto, thats why we have forum like this one. I use tron watch too, I just checked I didnt got vena tokens too. I have some other ones, btt and two. I will wait for someone to answer your question and it will be good for me too. I use atomic wallet to for some trons, maybe there I have some vena tokens, I will need to check that out. I will check what is vena, is it worth moving my trons or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:29:59 AM

The project already has its wallets. But personally, I keep this coin on the exchange. I try to minimize my risks and during a fall in the market I fix money in dollars. If I see a growth perspective, I buy again.

taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:46:53 AM

I have some TRON At moment. i been to the TRON website but still can not find the file to download for a desktop wallet?
what have you others have founds on this?

You can find all Tron wallets in their website.
https://tron.network/wallet?lng=en

I always look at project official website for Wallet choice. Almost all of it has where it own website.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:24:19 AM

You can use Venapie for storing your TRON. I was recently introduced with it and found it good ine since it has android and apple application. I'm using it for a couple of days. It's trusted too because Venapie has come up with ICO and they are doing pretty well.

In TRON explorer you can see that to the address TDm4BiKy91wrpG7aRQA8mgu8eyCzAQox2B i received 50 TRX and 4 522,613066 VENA tokens:

https://www.trxplorer.io/address/TDm4BiKy91wrpG7aRQA8mgu8eyCzAQox2B

I use VenaPI Android wallet where i imported my address TDm4BiKy91wrpG7aRQA8mgu8eyCzAQox2B from desktop version of TRON wallet - TronWatch.
In VenaPI wallet i can see 4 522,613066 VENA tokens and 50 TRX but in TronWatch i can see only 50 TRX, I don't see VENA tokens.

What i did wrong? Or where i can find VENA tokens in TronWatch (maybe it is hidden somewhere and im so stupid that i don't see it  Roll Eyes )?

Sorry for little off top..

Its not off topic, its interesting, its hard to keep track of everything thats happen in crypto, thats why we have forum like this one. I use tron watch too, I just checked I didnt got vena tokens too. I have some other ones, btt and two. I will wait for someone to answer your question and it will be good for me too. I use atomic wallet to for some trons, maybe there I have some vena tokens, I will need to check that out. I will check what is vena, is it worth moving my trons or not.

It looks like TronWatch do not support VENA token (only "venapi" token and that is something different). I opened other topic in Altcoins Service Disscussion section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135899.0
Maybe there someone will can help us to answer that question.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:30:10 AM

just keep your TRX on a big exchange. I prefer to hold the Trx on Binance exchange and I think it is very safe.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: