Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would I be if I invest in Dogecoin ?  (Read 154 times)
trandanquan40 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:22:48 AM

Hello everyone, I was introduced to this coin back in 2014 and just couldn't stop laughing at it, then decided to hold 1k coin at that time, but now with the recent rocketing trend of almost every crypto currencies, I'm thinking of buying more since the price is still pretty low atm. What do you guys think ? will Dogecoin ever have a future ?
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Hello everyone, I was introduced to this coin back in 2014 and just couldn't stop laughing at it, then decided to hold 1k coin at that time, but now with the recent rocketing trend of almost every crypto currencies, I'm thinking of buying more since the price is still pretty low atm. What do you guys think ? will Dogecoin ever have a future ?

Don't fall in this trap.

I guess you are looking at the price and how somebody pumped DOGE in last month and now you want to do make some quick bucks.

DOGE doesn't have a future. At some point who pump it, will dump it.
trandanquan40 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

Don't fall in this trap.

I guess you are looking at the price and how somebody pumped DOGE in last month and now you want to do make some quick bucks.

[/quote]

I see, was somewhat hype thinking it would have the potential, I think I have to learn more about this, btw, can you give me an advice about coin investment ? what criteria should I look for ? and what would be the best way or a platform to learn more about a coin aside its value ? while surfing this forum I see a lot of thread about how crypto currencies making a big change in many aspects of life as we know it but just a little about specific coin, is there a special section for that ? thank you in advance
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

Don't fall in this trap.

I see, was somewhat hype thinking it would have the potential, I think I have to learn more about this, btw, can you give me an advice about coin investment ? what criteria should I look for ? and what would be the best way or a platform to learn more about a coin aside its value ? while surfing this forum I see a lot of thread about how crypto currencies making a big change in many aspects of life as we know it but just a little about specific coin, is there a special section for that ? thank you in advance
[/quote]
its a long journey mate, its not just an advise that will allow you to understand, but practice, research and do your homework will work with you,
there's a lots of reference and resources that we can use in order to find a quality coin, you also need to know what type of investor you are
because possibility to panic is always there inside of you better to overcome fear and always use a money that you can afford to lose.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

It's your choice. We need people like you to keep buying the coin to make it's price stable to the value of bitcoin. You'll support the community and cause of dogecoin.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

I think you should have a strong reason to buy a coin, and even stronger reason to sell. I do have a pretty diversified crypto portfolio however Dogecoin is not there. Due to fundamental reasons indeed although it has done surprisingly well since launch.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

Dogecoin seems to have lost the maintenance of the team, but the club fans are still supporting it, but this year is the year of the dog, and maybe Dogecoin will go up,hhhh.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

You give no fundamental reason why you think the coin is going to do well in the future, you only want to invest to make money and while you may think all investors do the same that is not true, you need to look for projects that are good and bring something to the community and doge does not do that.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:41:26 AM

Think again, doge has been stranded and abandoned for a long time, the rising is just  the game of the pumper, if you hold it for too long,  the value will down, it is still possible to make profit with doge, but you need to know when to sell and when to cutloss and get out, for me it's too risky to invest in doge
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

It's up to you,but i think it is good descision if you buy dogecoin now in a lowest price then hold it or invest for a long time,who knows,it who will rise in the future like what bitcoin before. Always think possitive,that is one good attitude of a good investor.

wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:22:30 AM

I think it's just hard for me to earn a living on dogecoin and no one else is investing in this coin it's better than another coin that you just choose and do not care about it because dogecoin is slowly saying something and saying something else You will die here for profit so it's better to invest in other altcoins that are popular and fast.
Yarik044

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

2018 is the year of the dog. I think this is the year the coin Dogecoin will show strong growth, definitely buy these coins.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

What developments do you think that will help this coin go up?

Doge literally needs to be updated cause its an old tech and nothing is being developed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: