Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:16:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZCL aka Bitcoin Private  (Read 100 times)
s20Merlin (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

I first want to say that I owned 43 ZCL at 45k sats range , and since i was just starting out, I made a mistake of selling everything during a bitcoin drop. Instead of holding and waiting it out, I panic sold... ya.... this was a big mistake. However, I have learnt a lot in the past couple weeks.

I was wondering why ZCL market cap (160m) is so low compared to Zcash (1.7b). It's pretty much the same coin with a few improvements, and it will be soon be a Bitcoin hardfork.

I understand that the BTC hardforks have lost a lot of credibility (B2X for example). Is that really the main driver behind the market not accepting ZCL??

I believe, as long as they don't have a confirmed date and a list of exchanges accepting the fork, I believe that keeps it's true value low.

That's really the only reason I can see behind ZCL being so low. I might be missing something, maybe someone can enlighten me on this subject.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: