Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 11:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoin flixxo  (Read 128 times)
Cryptohad (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

few days ago i got some altcoin flixxo, but i regret for not knowing flixxo development, so i sell at low point.
what do you think about flixxo in 2018?
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:03:35 AM

Speaking of flixxo I think this coin has good potential, proven the price keeps going up even up a few times. so I suggest if you still have this coin trying to keep it up for the next few months. hold, hold and hold.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

Speaking of flixxo I think this coin has good potential, proven the price keeps going up even up a few times. so I suggest if you still have this coin trying to keep it up for the next few months. hold, hold and hold.
yes, I also think that FLXX is a good development altcoin, I hear FLXX will reach $ 1 in the next few months. will those who hold bitcoin be able to be patient to enjoy greater benefits?

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:50:40 PM

When we see the huge amount of money raised by competitors like Props, these platform definitely have potential. Video is trending. Flixxo also has a contract with AdEx I think, and Adex is launching beta version at the end of January. So things start to align for this project.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

few days ago i got some altcoin flixxo, but i regret for not knowing flixxo development, so i sell at low point.
what do you think about flixxo in 2018?

I followed the development of the project and I think that this is a very promising coin. In my opinion, it is better to keep it until the middle of 2018 to get a good profit.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

I like video sharing platforms. And flixxo is a new video sharing site rewarding its users by tokens ) like steemit and it has a really good potential for near future. I am sure that flixxo holders will satisfy by its price after a while.
lucky2510

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

Good to know.
In early june Flixxo will release platform for 10k user, they don't want to do marketing unless they prove tech behind the platform,
if the platform will be good after that coming platform for all.

Awesome team is behind that, it is possible to reach 1000% gains (previous ath) after release, just saying.. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: