Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Know FALCON COIN  (Read 497 times)
richy2017 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

I wanted to introduce you to A New ICO that just started October 15th - FalconCoin.
I am a big believer in multiple streams of income, and that is why I am presenting this to you. Smiley
White paper: https://falconcoin.co/FALCON_WHITEPAPER.pdf

FALCON COIN - ICO- LENDING up to 46%/month
October 26, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
Reply with quote  #1
I wanted to introduce you to A New ICO that just started October 15th - FalconCoin.
I am a big believer in multiple streams of income, and that is why I am presenting this to you. Smiley
White paper: https://falconcoin.co/FALCON_WHITEPAPER.pdf

What is Falcon Coin?
Falcon Coin is a peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized crypto currency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest when investing in the Falcon Fund.

What really sets Falcon Coin apart is our lending platform. We aggregate loans and re-loans and calculate bonus interest on the total investment level. The higher the overall investment in Falcon the better rewards you receive.

“Initial coin offering”

ICO Pre-sale
6.250.000 FFC
FALCON Coin Specifications
Name: Falcon Coin
Symbol: FFC
Total Supply:32M FFC
ICO Hard Cap: 6.25M FFC
ICO Timeframe: Oct. 15, 2017 – Nov. 14, 2017

Falcon Lending Platform
EARN UP TO 46% MONTH
EXCLUSIVELY FROM THE FALCON LENDING

You can invest Falcon coin in Falcon lending platform exclusively from the Falcon Dashboard. This investment option involves profiting from Falcon trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment and receive a bonus depending on your total lending amount. The lending term for all investments into the Falcon Fund are 180 Days, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Flacon lending platform or optionally reinvest back in lending platform to continue receiving daily profit + Bonuses.

Total Loans   Interest (Paid Daily)   Capital Released
$1 - $1000   Volatility Software Interest   180 Days
$1001 - $5000   Volatility Software Interest + 0.10% Daily   180 Days
$5001 - $10,000   Volatility Software Interest + 0.15% Daily   180 Days
$10,001 - $50,000   Volatility Software Interest + 0.20% Daily   180 Days
$50,001 - 100,000   Volatility Software Interest+ 0.25% Daily   180 Days
$100,000 +   Volatility Software Interest + 0.30% Daily   180 Days

Falcon Coin Trading
Immediately following the launch of the lending platform our focus will be on deploying the internal exchange to allow members to the opportunity to trade their falcon coins
Falcon Coin Staking
Earn up to 180% PA staking coins, launching in early December 2017.
Falcon Coin Mining
Short blocktime, 10 Falcon Coins(FFC) generated every 2 minutes. Great opportunity to mine and earn coins. Launching Mid December 2017

ROAD MAP

Join now and thank me later https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/richy2017
The coin is currently at $0.90 and they are only going to sell 6,250,000 during the ICO Crowd Sale.
Right now you purchase coins anytime, but once the floodgates open this may change.

This crowd sale runs from October 15th to November 14th, so get in now.
If you are a team builder you can also earn Bitcoin during the ICO Crowd Sale.  
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

is FALCON COIN available?
mssheffield14

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Staking update

Staking is now up on the platform.

We have set the count down to 72 hours to allow our marketing team enough time to promote the product to the community and allow members enough time to prepare. 

Once live the 48 hour double interest promo will begin. Referral bonuses will be applied the same way as lending but we are only paying out referral bonuses on 6 & 12 month plans. Referral Bonuses will be credited in USD the same way that lending referrals are applied.
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

Check out DonnyBoy 8's video !!

Falcon Coin Staking starting in next few days - Huge 48 hour promotion not to be missed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sY3uhCelWY
Thecryptoposeidon

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

I've been really impressed with the Falcon team over the last few months. These guys have an inspiring vision  that is refreshing. You like me, have probably been a victim of various lending platforms that have either been outright scams or  ponzi's , call it what you will. These guys were hacked last year and lot of people gave up on them and didn't think they'd make it. I brought in at the ICO and even I had doubts.

But I stayed engaged and watched the CEO Will's updates, they didn't go anywhere and rebuilt the entire platform from the ground up from scratch! Just stop for a second and think for moment how many platforms do you know that have even gotten to a viable exchange , let alone recovered from a major hack to come back strong , more secure and kicking goals.....I know you know a few, lol, even just recently.

So I watched the coin price drop after the ICO and started to see a real disconnect between the coin price and what was happening behind the scenes, the communication from the platform, the continual flow of updates , the tackling of challenges and bugs that arose on the platform. I just couldn't believe it , so once I saw the ambitious road map and got caught up in the CEO and other founders  vision though thier daily interaction with the community in the official telegram group I invested heavily.

One thing you will notice about Falcon that I really like is their vision to create a trust worthy , sustainable and secure lending platform. I also like their transparency, yes they use a trading bot, that makes realistic returns  , they also have a head of investment and make high probability trades in solid coins. Moreover they plan to build out product offering over the coming months. They will also give members visibility of the health of the platform through Falcon Shield which will further increase transparency.

If your after a pump and dump platform or moon missions and lambo's then I'd go find another shiny object , but if you are after a platform that is driven to do something different in the lending space through building trust, sustainability and organic growth  then perhaps Falcon is for you.

As always investing in crypto carries risk and may not be suitable for you. Ideas expressed are merely my personal opinion and you must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. As always I recommend you consult a  financial professional to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs. At the end of the day you must carry out your own due diligence. Don't be a sheep basically lol
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Guys, Falcon is the only lending platform now, i think. Honest public leaders of falcon, fulfilled promises, thought-out promotions and organic growth of the coin make falcon a long-term project and the best investment platform. Go to the official telegram group and talk to CEO and CSO yourself.

niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
Merited by Krezz2017 (11)

The name of the coin is a falcon. Most people sympathize with this bird. In the traditions of many countries - falconry. But, the credit system is embarrassing. In many systems, the loan repayment process is not resolved, since all these systems have no relation to the states.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Zreknarf

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

So eagle to see how it goes!
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

FALCON - TRIPLE THREAT STRATEGY (recommended by Whale Hunter)

1. Stake 100% of your coins in the Feb Promo – 360%
2. When you receive the Staking Coins profit each month, 100% lend the amount
3. The following month, you buy more new coins from the lending profit that came from the staking profit

STAKE > LEND > BUY & HOLD

In the event you don’t want to lend, you can even re-stake the staking profit!

So, if you have 1000 coins today, you stake 100% of these coins. This will give you 360% over 12 months, plus 100% returned in month 13

1000 coins = 300 coins per month (3600/12) + 1000 coins = 4600 coins.

If you stake 1000 coins in promo, and do this strategy, you will end up very wealthy. The calculator below shows if you use this strategy over the 12 months, and assume that the coin price increases by 10 dollars a month: $1, $5, $15, $20, $35, $45, etc it could be $100 by December and $120 by March 2019. These are just estimates by me only, feel free to add your own forecasts in spreadsheet below

Your 1000 coins will give you over $700,000 USD by March 2019, if you just HODL all coins and never sell till March 2019 when price is around $120.

No matter what the coin price is for the given month, you should lend all coins you receive from staking strategy, back into the Falcon Platform. What this does is compound your profit on 3 levels:
(1) staking profit
(2) lending profit
(3) organic price growth

By combining all three strategies, you diversify your risk and maximise returns and hedge your bets, over the 13 months.

Now, if you want to sell down some of your FFC coins each month to withdraw BTC as profits, then that is obviously your own choice to do, and there is nothing wrong with it. Whether you use these proceeds to invest into ALT COINS, or BITCOIN, or simply cash to survive, then so be it.

Investors in FALCON should keep their eyes on the big picture and be patient. Don’t worry about the daily interest payments that are delayed by a few days; just focus on accumulating more FFC coins between now and $10.00 price point. Because we will definitely see the current 7.5M coins in circulation disappear very fast within the coming 7 days. These falcon coins are going to be worth a mint in a years time, and you are all going to say “I wish I bought more when they were $0.50 back in Feb 2018”

If you haven’t checked out the calculators, please click on links below and you will learn what you can achieve using this TRIPLE THREAT STRATEGY using the “Staking Promo Launch” in about 7-10 days time, around early February.

Remember:
1. Just accumulate FFC coins; &
2. Don’t fucking sell; &
3. Don’t be a pussy!

Whale Hunter ... Mic dropped!

Promo Staking Calculator

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gvq5eoVdvTvDQRHdsReI7xatsN6Bu1AH/view?usp=sharing

Promo Lending Calculator

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12bfEktVfxc6OxmYLbPU8T2gK4C4ki8V4/view?usp=sharing

“download spreadsheets first before modifying numbers within”

YOUTUBE VIDEO

Doing staking & lending strategy with spreadsheet on 360% promo

https://youtu.be/V8QGL8goWYg
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Josh Domsky
Published on Feb 13, 2018

In this video I do a general update on how things are going with Falconcoin, and things are going great! Theyve fixed the Lending payments so theres no more missed payments, and theyve just delivered the 1/10 ICO participation bonus tokens. The Staking feature is just a day away from being launched and things really continue to get better and better here at Falconcoin! Theres no question this is one of the top performing Lending platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFgaOmSMsgg
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

How the $10 lending floor works! The Official Falcon Review - FALCON CEO "WILL"

Customer A wants to invest $500 into the lending platform.

Customer goes onto the exchange any purchases $500 worth of FFC for market price. (for this example, let’s assume it’s 50 cents per coin.

Customer now lends 1000 FFC tokens into the platform getting a $10,000 USD loan.

We’ll assume on average the customer will receive 1% interest returned daily.

Now the customer is getting $100 USD paid back from the investment or 10 FFC tokens.

We’ll assume again that the market price is still 50 cents.

So that 10 FFC is worth $5 if the customer was to sell on the exchange and dump.

*Or the customer would be able to make a reinvestment of $100USD

Now let’s scrap the $10 floor and run the lending example with no promotion to boost lending.

Customer B wants to invest $500 into the lending platform.

Customer goes onto the exchange any purchases $500 worth of FFC for market price. (for this example, let’s assume it’s 50 cents per coin.

Customer now lends 1000 FFC tokens into the platform getting a $500USD loan.

We’ll assume on average the customer will receive 1% interest returned daily.

Now the customer is getting $5 USD paid back from the investment or 10 FFC tokens.

We’ll assume again that the market price is still 50 cents.

So that 10 FFC is worth $5 if the customer was to sell on the exchange.

The conclusion, the whole community together within falcon has all the upside and by adding the $10 min limits to lending it provides downside protection.

The effect this has on the bottom line for the business is it’s reducing circulation within the community. That alone over time will bring the price of the coin organically up.

In closing guys, stop thinking that lending platforms can moon to $100+ in a week once they launch. Those days are over and that happened because all of those coins manipulated their members by bogus exchange data which hyped the coin and allowed them to exit scam from thousands of customers.
We built Falcon Coin because the market was headed in a direction we hated. We saw a HUGE gap in the market and we have committed our entire lives to seeing Falcon fly and providing passive income for millions for many years to come. Stop trying to artificially moon the coin or get upset when we have a bug or issue. We are a company that is just over 3 months old. That’s why you can buy the coin so cheap. In a year when Falcon runs flawlessly and has millions of customers the price will be reflective of that. Early investors have so much to gain by supporting our community and helping our management team go on and deliver for the entire community, because when I look around! No one else is!!!

I hope this helps new members understand our lending incentives in more detail and you join us in creating something we all want. A lending platform that delivers and members feel 100% safe investing in.🚀
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

****Josh Domsky's Youtube Videos on Falcon Coin****

Performance Update & BTC Withdrawals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF2OjhupCSc

How to Buy and Loan FFC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDQ7VM7h5g&t=4s

They Continue to Deliver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFgaOmSMsgg&t=65s

Staking Launch Days Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZgVCIMdUg8&t=19s

Interest Payments Right on Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cged3gaQwE

Why Accounts Are Getting Suspended

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWUck7Ko8DA

The New $10 Incentive Explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx7f7ggymUY
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

For all the Android users, there is an app call "FalconCoin: Bitcoin Lending & Investing" with the Falconcoin Logo. We advise NOT to download this app DO NOT install it, for it might harm your device and exploit you information to an anonymous Hacker, as we all know Falconcoin.co has NOT announced any App at this moment, there will be a Mobile IOS and Android Rollout in the future, take a look at the roadmap for timeframe of the realize of an APP. For all those Android users, if you see this app on Google PLAY, please Report it and Flag as inappropriate.
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

10% ICO Bonus has been dropped!!

So if you have been with Falcon since the ICO days, check that wallet!

Congrats to all that just got some free coin!
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

Contacting Support!

If you need to contact support the emails are
hello@falconcoin.co

support@falconcoin.co

You only need to email one time, once you get a ticket number you can just reply to that email instead of creating a new ticket. Multiple tickets just make it take longer for them to get to everyone so just please sit tight and be patient. The last I heard, there were over 10,000 tickets that support team had to tend to and there are 7 support members. That takes a while guys! They will get to you though You can always join our telegram where the CEO and CSO like to pop in every other day and sometimes they have time to help out a few accounts! Thanks for reading
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

But where is exchange?
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Where country is this based
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

Falcon Coin - I have never heard. Lack of information in the specifications section. What is it? If it is coin - which algo? If it is Token - which blockchain? Honestly it looks like one more badly prepared ICO.

mssheffield14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

But where is exchange?

On their website. Falconcoin.co

Set to be on external exchange in the coming weeks
mssheffield14

View Profile