Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Know FALCON COIN  (Read 497 times)
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:48 PM

48 hour promotion is ongoing, all interest rates are doubled.

They will be listing on CMC within a few weeks, with an external exchange listing.

If you guys want to eat up these .40 prices, then get your FFC here: https://dashboard.falconcoin.co/referral/CryptoDistortion

This will be the last chance to get Falcon Coins at below $1 prices. Don't say I didn't warn you.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mssheffield14

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

Updates from CEO Will today
Will:
We had a big meeting yesterday about Falcon Shield guys, let me just say it's going to blow the market away. We start development next week.

Will:
Shield shows our core numbers, liability, sustainability, real time trade data, how much money we make, loan liability, and gives our members a real-time overview of the business. It's the data i see and it's what defines the interest we pay customers.

Will:
also another update on staking interest, we are going to roll out an update to pay out interest daily. This is remove the once a month dump which will now be a problem long term. I'll keep you posted on timeframes as i have a better idea from the dev's of the roll out plan for the upgrade

Will:
Marketing budgets have also been doubled to $200,000 USD per month and mike is working with his team to get this implemented as quickly as possible.

When will Falcon be listed on extenal exchange? Will:
its our teams complete focus now
rusakovgold24

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

Falcon platform is the most reliable lending platform, i think. When hitbtc?

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

I do not know anything about this coin yet. There is a large number of coins. How does an investor think? A prestigious exchange. An attractive name. The promise of support. The promise of a large number of X.
mssheffield14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

FALCON COIN – Update 2/19/2018 ✅

🦅 🔅Staking 48h promotion was completed with total of 3,537,608 (3.5Million) FALCON COINS staked.
🥇 GOLD staked  - 2679 Stakes /2,699,368.43 FFC (2.7 Million)
🥈 SILVER staked  - 382 Stakes /144,802.789 FFC (0.14 Million)
🥉 BRONZE staked -1009 Stakes /693,437.248 FFC (0.69 Million)

🦅🔅 Current staking promotion ended with cutting down nearly half of the total circulation of Falcon coins in the market. Current circulation of Falcon Coins in the market got down to 4,568,073 (4.5 million).

🦅🔅 Future updates to be expected from FALCON COIN in the next few weeks?
☄️ Falcon shield.
☄️ Overall system update.
☄️ Auto reinvest feature.
☄️ Global marketing.
☄️ External exchange listings.

🦅🔅PLEASE BE AWARE

🚨The Falcon coin telegram Admins will not ask any customer to Transfer FCC or BTC. Falcon coin will not announce any news in private one to one chats or private groups. Telegram admins will only ask the email of the falcon coin account to forward the email address to falcon coin support team. Admins will not ask falcon account password or any other details other than the email address. Also, always check the admin username before you chat with an admin. There are imposters acting as telegram admins by using the same image and name.

🚨There is a scam group who are sending emails to Falcon coin customers asking to transfer coins. This group is pretending to be a part of the falcon coin team. Falcon coin will not send customers any emails with regarding any transfers of coins and will only email customers regarding falcon coin updates or reply to a support tickets. Falcon coin does not have a GMAIL account, nor will it use a Gmail email to send out updates or support tickets. If you get an email like this do not click or follow the instructions on it. 

🦅🔅 How to be safe out there

⚜️ Have strong password, always use 2FA (backup the 2FA recovery code)
⚜️ Clear browser history and cache most of the time. If possible use a VPN.
⚜️ Do not use public computers to login or save passwords in public computers
⚜️ Always check the mail address before you open any emails and never click on links that are not from a trusted party or transfer coins to unknown wallet address.

🔥Always FALCON COIN delivers what we promised and care about the Falcon coin community👍 🏆

🦅FALCON COIN🚀🚀
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

I want free tokens Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

If you don't hate your money - stay away from this obvious ponzi scam.
Raffle

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

ok, what facts do you have to back up that claim??

Plz elaborate!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

ok, what facts do you have to back up that claim??

Plz elaborate!

Are you asking me?

Start by backing up the claims in the OP. I'll wait.

FALCON COIN - ICO- LENDING up to 46%/month

This investment option involves profiting from Falcon trading bot and volatility software.

(same claim as the now-collapsed Bitconnect ponzi)

Then there are shills making even more outrageous claims:

Your 1000 coins will give you over $700,000 USD by March 2019, if you just HODL all coins and never sell till March 2019 when price is around $120.

It's nonsense. There is no "bot" making 46% a month. There is no guaranteed of the future price of the coin. You've been warned.
Raffle

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

agreed these are optimistic theoretical calculations, but keepin mind these people is trying to sell this idea to the general public, and as with all sales pitches it's a "best case scenario".

I myself would never invest in these high-risk platforms unless its money i can afford to loose. That is also why I am looking forwars to see this Falcon shield once implemented, to see if they can actually backup their claims of sustainability.

That being said bitconnect made a lot of people a nice stack of money before collapsing. But ponzi schemes can be quite profitable, as long as your not in the last links of the chain.

And I undestand your warning this IS a high risk investment, but so is trading with 100x leverage on bitmex but it can also make u a lot of money. So my conclusion is : NEVER invest money you can't afford to loose, do as much research as possible and weigh risks against rewards very carefully (as with all crypto....this is unregulated so there will always be scammers!!)
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

agreed these are optimistic theoretical calculations, but keepin mind these people is trying to sell this idea to the general public, and as with all sales pitches it's a "best case scenario".

I myself would never invest in these high-risk platforms unless its money i can afford to loose. That is also why I am looking forwars to see this Falcon shield once implemented, to see if they can actually backup their claims of sustainability.

That being said bitconnect made a lot of people a nice stack of money before collapsing. But ponzi schemes can be quite profitable, as long as your not in the last links of the chain.

And I undestand your warning this IS a high risk investment, but so is trading with 100x leverage on bitmex but it can also make u a lot of money. So my conclusion is : NEVER invest money you can't afford to loose, do as much research as possible and weigh risks against rewards very carefully (as with all crypto....this is unregulated so there will always be scammers!!)

There is a big difference between trading risk and a scam. In order for someone to make money with Falcon coin (or Bitconnect) someone has to lose even more money (because scammers take their cut too, via ICO or otherwise dumping their premine). If you make money in a ponzi, or promote a ponzi, you're part of this illegal scheme. There is no "bot", or "shield", or any other magic trick that could this ponzi "sustainable".

It's not a "high-risk platform", it's fraud. Your false equivalence fallacy doesn't fly here.
Raffle

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

There is a big difference between trading risk and a scam. In order for someone to make money with Falcon coin (or Bitconnect) someone has to lose even more money (because scammers take their cut too, via ICO or otherwise dumping their premine). If you make money in a ponzi, or promote a ponzi, you're part of this illegal scheme. There is no "bot", or "shield", or any other magic trick that could this ponzi "sustainable".

It's not a "high-risk platform", it's fraud. Your false equivalence fallacy doesn't fly here.

how can you be so sure no trading bot can make these profits? there has to be a first for everything!

And you seem to think I am promoting/endorsing this thing....I am voicing an opinion and giving them the benefit of the doubt! nothing more
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

how can you be so sure no trading bot can make these profits? there has to be a first for everything!

And you seem to think I am promoting/endorsing this thing....I am voicing an opinion and giving them the benefit of the doubt! nothing more

There is no reason to give them any benefit of the doubt. Multiple lending/bot scams have already collapsed (Bitconnect, Davor, etc) and there was never any evidence of any bot or any kind of other source of business revenue to sustain these lofty gains. This is the same thing. It's a ponzi.

All you're doing is just helping scammers.
mssheffield14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

🦅🔅UPDATE 12:00 PM Wednesday, 28th February 2018 ✅

🔥We will be listing on two major exchanges on the 5th of March, you’ll be able to trade on HitBTC and Coin Exchange. Coin Market Cap will list the coin post the coins trading for more then 24 hours on the external exchanges.

🔥Over the past week we have been upgrading members wallets to allow the transfer of ECR20 Falcon tokens in and out of the System. This will be available for members on the 4th of march ahead of external listings.

🔥As a 48 hour promotion we are going to offer a 1 for 1 purchase promotion on our internal exchange. This starts NOW! and will end 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018.

🔥If you purchase 100 tokens one the exchange you’ll be credited an additional 100 tokens on the 3rd of March 2018. If you buy 100 tokens, then sell 100 tokens then re-buy 100 tokens then your net purchase over the 48 hours is 100. You will not be credited for the purchase of 200 tokens as you sold 100 during the promotion.

🔅And finally one of our biggest updates to effect all members going forward.

🔥Given the significant changes in the industry over the last 30 days our team has had to go back and think up creative ways to bring not only value for our members but long term stability. We want to make Falcon Coin the most attractive and trusted platform in the lending space and we have decided we are going to trial Exchange Protection for the next 90 days.

🔥Exchange Protection works by protecting investors from negative coin fluctuations on our internal exchange. As the share price increases so will the minimum a seller or buyer can trade on our internal exchange. Exchange Protection will start at 12:00 PM Friday, 2nd March 2018 and the price will be officially locked in as the lowest price. As the price increases the minimum will also increase. We are going to trial this feature and monitor the effects on the platform and the community closely over the next 90 days.

🔥Falcon credits from the internal exchange promotion will be created post the promotion finishing so that we can accurately credit customer accounts.

🔅🦅Withdraws will be back to auto in 48 hours ✅

🔅🦅There has been a known issue with sell orders disappearing from the Open Orders tab and not filling.  Falcon devs are aware of the issue and are working to fix the issue ASAP.  Thank you for your patience!

🦅🔅FALCON COIN CEO WILL- Quick Update 3/01/2018

🔥quick update guys, we are having cue issues on the exchange. developers are working to fix this asap. When using the exchange, it will work just give it a couple of minutes to process the order. It can take 1-2 minutes for your order to get process depending on the back log of the cue. Opening and closing orders will only create more delays. We have some users that are opening and closing hundreds of orders every few minutes. Users that do this will get suspended.

🔥Any update for those up until now that had our buy/sell orders removed?this was a scripting errors when we tried to deploy a counter to these members that are trying to mess with our exchange. this is fixed now

🔥once the load settles down we'll run a script to credit any missing ffc
Darin2

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

Bitconect, Davor coin and now Falcon coin. Any other?
It is so sad to see this.

https://youtu.be/B7UCt6s_Dug
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

This is a wonderful project. It has a potential to gain huge profit in the future. The project is simple but amazing. Hope that everything you plan will be live now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: