Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:57:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Ethereum Age  (Read 597 times)
Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:58:33 AM

Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
A changing are comin'...is possible think ETH are going over BTC this year!
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

It is possible but I don't expect the growth of ETH to be more than 2x that of BTC and as a result it won't take over number one spot on CMC. ETH will get its dance on but it won't overthrown BTC in my opinion.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

I like Eth and I feel it will be strong in 2018 but we have to remember without btc being strong no other alt coin can truly be strong. Eth should hopefully see 2-3k during this year. It will be a interesting year to see how governments, banks etc adapt or try and stop the strength in cryptocurrency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:29:38 AM

Evryone suspect 2018 is a good year for ETH but this rush from the dawn is a important signal for cryptocurrency community!
I believe and I'm positive with ETH for this year but I'm not thinking that it's going to take over bitcoin's value for this year. It will get it's 2nd place again from Ripple as it was taken over by it. I'm ready to keep on holding my ETH's now and I'm not going to spend it for a while. I have to endure the temptation and will keep on holding it until the end of the year and will see what will be the possible result of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TrentD_TFN

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

I believe ETH will just move back to the number 2 spot on the charts but I think it will thoroughly plant itself there. Ripple will no longer be an issue hopefully.
Yarik044

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

For me, ETH and ETC on the first two areas, bitcoin has no such possibilities as ETH, 80% of all tokens created is on this platform, bitcoin is not so interesting. 2018 ETH and Doge)
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

maybe if there is no improvement of bitcoin about the length of the transaction, then its position can be taken ethereum. but for now it is still difficult to achieve, for its market cap is still lagging far from bitcoin. we'll see, all can happen.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:54:17 AM

It is possible for Ethereum to replace bitcoin. Specially, if bitcoin will not update their blockchain technology. A lot of people are getting mad because of transaction now in bitcoin. High transaction fees and too long to recieve the bitcoin. Ethereum has the potential to dethrone bitcoin but for me bitcoin will move up this year and will remain on the top.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

I don't think so. Ethereum is barely clinging to its current position thanks to the sudden rise in the position of Ripple recently which shows that there are other coins potentially better than Ethereum in many aspects. Personally, I like Ethereum a lot thanks to its great developer team and superb features, but I don't these advantages are enough for it to overtake bitcoin anytime soon.

Based on my research, bitcoin has, will and shall always be the king of all crypto currencies and no coin will come close to displacing this beast due to its popularity and recognition among people worldwide.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

Yes it's has good value now and it can be next similar to btc even ripple also good more in high price now than eth.Ethereum already see the potential this few years and for me in no time we can have eth to fiat,we only need the support of anyone here in crypto.They already try to have this eth to fiat exchange but they only have little support in that so i think this year or in other year it can happen.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

The Ethereum should show high growth in 2018. No one can predict how events will develop.
However, a huge number of developing on ETH platform projects creates its own ecosystem. So Ethereum will not depend on the Bitcoin volatility in the future.
By the way, a number of countries expect the development of their digital economies on the Ether platform basis.

sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

I think there is a very low probability of total ETH exceeding BTC by 2018, as you can see the value of XRP is also rising rapidly and incredibly.

kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:24:21 AM

the price of ethereum will increase and bitcoin will be higher because now its price is high but it will take some time to increase it because at the beginning of January 2018 the price is rising. But the price is still higher because it is also rising and many investors invest in it.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:26:05 AM

I'm not sure ETH will pass BTC this year, even if ETH passes DASH, I'm not sure.
the ETH price is stable at between $ 850, the highest $ 1000.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

For me it's just only prediction. Since the main coin its still bitcoin. Also the economic last year not showing a good progress and a lot of coin showing and make alot option beside eth. I think the price wil not changing alot. But if bitcoin back to 18-20.000 $ maybe eth wil have a rise too but couldn't replace the bitcoin as the main coin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
needfix24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

Indeed, Ethereum price now is at its highest price. I'm holding ethereum and I want to hold it even more. This project is really great, but I don’t think it will surpass BTC. Sure it has potential that’s why its progressing. But still, I think there is a low probability that it will surpass the BTC. BTC reputation was so high to reach.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

ETH will surely see a big progress in terms of scaling this year. Also many top ETH projects will publically release such as Akasha, Decentraland, Hash Rush, Lunyr, Golem and many more. So yes we can expect a tremendous growth of ETH. Although I don't think it will be enough to launch ETH ahead of BTC. BTC is totally another thing.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:19:27 AM

It's possible and everyone want it Ethereum will take over Bitcoin, But I don't think 2018 Ethereum can reach 13000$.We will see what's the result of ethereum this year.

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

It's possible and everyone want it Ethereum will take over Bitcoin, But I don't think 2018 Ethereum can reach 13000$.We will see what's the result of ethereum this year.

Maybe Ripple will. It went up 400x in like 9 months. Shocked
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Absolutely Eth is a potential altcoins. The name of eth is in the mind of bitcoin people. Because it's domain is amazing. This year probably is a good year. Lets expect the price increase of eth. Maybe we can conclude that before the end of 2018 expect the unexpected for eth.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: