Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year  (Read 1080 times)
Raffy11 (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

What do you think will be more profitable altcoins this year in investing.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

ExtendedBacon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

Following on this, I feel like DeepOnion and Komodo have large growth potential, both privacy coins (although deeponion is a much smaller market cap), so I'd try either.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:27:43 AM

yes...
very possible. because from the previous year altcoin was profitable. I think this year altcoin could be more profitable for us. it is shown because at this time many are interested in the world of cryptocurrency .. it can affect the existence of altcoin more valuable so it will be more profitable for us.
and you can try with bitroad. I'm sure bitroad will be able to be one altcoin to be proud of ..
s20Merlin

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

I think XSPEC is a great choice with a low market cap. It has gained a lot of momentum and the techonology behind it is incredible. A front runner in privacy.

I also recommend ZCL, 10x less the valuation as Zcash (it's the same coin) and soon to been a bitcoin hardfork with less than 200m valuation IMO.

Happy 2018
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

this 2018, is remarkable year for all of us. as per my experience i can recommended these alt coins

Wabi
ltc
neo
sia
eth

wabi is important because low supply always there. working project always. if you planning to put more funds please put on potential ico's also. i have some ico's with great potential.

Bobsrepair
Gonetwork
Bluzelle

those have premium culture. please do your own research before investing.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

i think the best altcoins to invest this year is Ripple...

Ripple always shows a high percentage increase rate.

Thanks..
norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

In my opinion this year is the year for altcoin, especially Ethereum.
I think some altcoins that will have the opportunity to earn profit are BTG, CTR and LTC.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
jamesz83

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

lsk & eos  Smiley
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

I would take a look into OMG and if you would like you can try my free OMG course out. It will teach you everything you need to know about it. https://bitcoinhomework.com/course/omisego-101/

Not financial advice, but it will give you the knowledge you need to evaluate it yourself.

Positivebetting
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

I would choose to invest in Fast Invest ICO. They has strong team with already operating Fintech business!
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

just try to buy bitcoin or ethereum to make it just because it's fast enough and it will not change until 2018 because it's still the way they are and that's still the price. But in the long run that coin more than you think.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:13:38 AM

Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
Really? Can you explain why Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months? How the future of Stratis? I want invest amount of money if the news are right.

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

I think now the coin value is define through the coin privacy,low transaction fee, fast transaction and big community, so in 2018 all that altscoin which have all these features will go moon. Verge,Ripple and some other big community coins will be remain on top.

krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 06:46:40 AM by krazy89

Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months  Kiss
Really? Can you explain why Stratis gonna be huge in the next 3 months? How the future of Stratis? I want invest amount of money if the news are right.
Their privacy Tumblebit protocol will goes live on mainnet soon ( The first Platform ever give privacy solution for king of crypto Bitcoin also First Masternodes ever you can earn bitcoin instead of stratis ) , Ico platform product already ready to use,Stratis's first 2 verified ICOs will be announce very soon ( end of january, one ICO is industry leader company from China   ! ).
Their Sidechains technology and Smartcontract also will be released in Q1 this year ... Means Their platform will be fully ready before Q1 2018  Kiss
Blitzcash is the first project gonna deploy their chain on Stratis 's Sidechain.
Stratis Identity IOS app awating for Apple approval , update about Stratis Academy ( for developers ) Soon!
Bonus they will have 2 Expos incoming , one in February and the biggest Expo for the team will be in April ( London Blockchain Expo ) where Stratis gonna fully showcase their tech according to CEO.

Btw New investors seems getting bored of cheap penny coins  and once they realize about Supply/Total marketcap ...(Just because its over 10$ doesnt mean its expensive )
Then They gonna invest in Good fundamentals projects , and Stratis is one of the best fundamental project ever.
Just imagine once product hits , + new investors buying volume , thats a huuuuge lot of money pour in ..... Fucking to the moon.
izumaki

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

i wouldnt want to hype any projects, but coins like ethereum, bitcoin, waves, doge,litecoin, zeit,dgb, Eltcoin, pivx, OMG, PTOY, BTG, exrn, expanse,dalc and GCN will pump like magic in 2018.... goodluck guys.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Wabi
ETN
sia
eth
XRP
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Following on this, I feel like DeepOnion and Komodo have large growth potential, both privacy coins (although deeponion is a much smaller market cap), so I'd try either.

don't forget with bcn because bcn is adopted from monero which is offering privacy for every people and the fees of bcn is not too big. the price now is still in under estimate but I think it will going to increase soon. deeponion and komodo is good too if you need to invest for a long term and I think deeponion have a small fee too like bcn. besides that, there is another cheap coin that we can invest which is rdd and this coin is undervalued too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

i will suggest you to invest in the TRX, XLM, and SUB. these coins are really undervalued at the moment and i am pretty much sure that these coins will give generous returns in the 2018.. P.S do your own research and then invest i am not a financial expert

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: