Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest this year  (Read 1087 times)
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

From my point of view wabi could be something real. For sure, Ethereum is the highest opportunity to survive in the world of blockchain, as it is supported by numerous good ICOs. Apart from them, I'm planning to try my luck with some interesting for me projects as teachmeplease. Guys are creating blockchain platform which will allow people to  find studying programs or offer their tutor's service)

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Electroneum for me is up there with the best, miners love mining it and the project is amazing, I see it mooning to 10x or 20x. Monero is also an altcoin you can't afford to not have in your portfolio, The potentials of this coin is really high and I see it mooning too.
Honorable mentions.. Tron, Electra, status & litecoin
Watchout for bytecoin though

cryptog18

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 10:35:15 AM by cryptog18

im looking at/ waiting for:
go network
NEX
orchid protocol

Recently got into ethorse (www.ethorse.com), crowdsale sold out in under 4mins, dividend token with real working product, great lively community on telegram and potential to go viral, just released on idex exchange and is starting to take off, expect that to do well this year especially when it gets onto a better exchange.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

Example good-developed and really useful ICOs - IQEON. Decentralized VR/AR/AI gaming p2p platform with low commissions for developers and easy achievement monetization policy for users
"Open" professional team + ready popular app + high ratings and high interest from the community.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

For me the best and profitable alt coin to invest in long or short term this year is Ethereum, because it has a high opportunity, big potential, good projects.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

I still believe in Waves, it's a great coin and I never heard anything bad about it. I think you should read more about the Waves if you never been heard anything before.
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

In current times, citing coins to invest is not interesting, but watching the market and surfing on the wave can be advantageous and can avoid frustrations, but I still have the idea of investing in currencies that have platform like: Burst, Caounterparty, waves, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Waves, Qtum, Neo.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:58:25 PM

Invest in ins and ntok they are the best altcoins of the year and i know that they will pump and pump because they have a great team.
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

Invest in ins and ntok they are the best altcoins of the year and i know that they will pump and pump because they have a great team.
never go that way.. instead check for news buy volume.. upply and marketing strategy.. prodcuts etc..

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

after seeing the price of some altcoin are down today up to 30%, I think it's a good time to buy some altcoin like etherum, waves, aion because the altcoin will potentially rise for the next few months.  Smiley
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

I think Quantstamp (QSP) is a good call. They're on of the handful of greens in the top100 today, which signifies confidence from investors.
They have the potential to grow massively in 2018 by helping to elevate the smart contract business to a new level of quality.
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:15:28 PM

AR/VR gaming altcoins, like IQeon
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

I think the best coins to get involved with in 2018 are going to be privacy coins and coins that focus on faster transactions with big block sizes and perhaps even zero fees. Basically the things that bitcoin struggle with other coins will pick up the slack and these coins will do quite well in my opinion.

Following on this, I feel like DeepOnion and Komodo have large growth potential, both privacy coins (although deeponion is a much smaller market cap), so I'd try either.

I have been hearing a lot about these two altcoins as of late. I think, with enough study, it would be worth it to give it a try. On the one hand, I would suggest the usual powerhouse when it comes to altcoins, I would say that Eth and Waves for long term investments. LTC, Ripple and Stellar for short term investments. The altcoins on my list are some with the best possible chances of success despite the market generally going down right now, which is casting a lot of fear to a lot of cryptocurrency followers.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

Please note the project ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0 . The project really deserves attention. As far as I know these platforms yet. It will allow simple layman to create decentralized apps (dApps) . This year will be ready a working product. It will be a revolution in the world of the blockchain.

maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

WaBi, ELIX, QSP and TNT
skymia

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Still giving out airdrops!  New coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
tice

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

I have put my faith (and money) in COLX - privacy coin.
Great community (active reddit, twitter, discord and telegram).
It made its way from 1 satoshi up to actual 60 sats.
Very soon there will be whitepaper, road map, cryptopia listing (already paid), pending kucoin, next exchange and yobit listing.
Also there will be zero protocol implementation.
I think this is great time to buy, only good things ahead.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

utrust coins into good coins for investment this year. because it has good price and good future potential. it would not hurt to try investing in utrust coins because the current price is low.
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

Now we buy some bitcoin and hold it for long time, because the price of bitcoin is very low. But surely the price will touch the moon in future. Other altcoins to invest in this year is Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum. These altcoins prices are also reasonable now. But we have to hold it with patience for good profit.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

maybe i can recommend crypterium for you, they through token sale successfully and managed to reach $ 51M. you can buy it when listing in market mid februari later

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: