Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think KuCoin is potentially one of the most profitable coins to own  (Read 2061 times)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.

I agree to you kucoin was a great trading site like binance the platform are good so we can assure that in the next few month or week the price of kucoin will increase high. I will hold my kucoin until the price increase like bnb still hoping it will be in the top soon.
This is good topic for kucoin because most of us believing in kucoin potential.

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.

I agree to you kucoin was a great trading site like binance the platform are good so we can assure that in the next few month or week the price of kucoin will increase high. I will hold my kucoin until the price increase like bnb still hoping it will be in the top soon.

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.
Just move on and don't think this anymore if you already miss the train , if not , you can't sleep well and always ask yourself why don't buy it when price low , Don't do this, go to choose other potential tokens and wait for profit return
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

Just move on and don't think this anymore if you already miss the train , if not , you can't sleep well and always ask yourself why don't buy it when price low , Don't do this, go to choose other potential tokens and wait for profit return

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities. 
hpulijala

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

KuKoin released his token !? Do they give it for registration on the stock exchange or do they sell it? Tell me what's the matter?)
Regards Denis
yes they do, please register : https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=15hsw
PrinceOfPersia711 (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities. 

I only have 347 Kucoin Shares myself. I wish I had bought more too. I am only earning a small daily dividend. I am hoping in the future that when the Kucoin exchange has more volume that I will be generating more passive income. Do you guys think I even have enough that it's worth hanging on to? I love Kucoin Shares so much, I just wish I had ten times as many lol.
DaDukies

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Check out COSS.  Similar set up, but MUCH higher upside. They plan to accept fiat deposits similar to coinbase, also payment gateways for merchants.  It’s still in beta, and has nearly half the amount of coins as Kucoin and BNB.

First post*
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Yes, I agree with you. But the price is so high now that I can not afford to buy them. No, well, seriously. I did not think of buying them in a small amount, since the dividends will be very small. Putting a large amount into one token is a risk. However, while I was thinking, the price increased from $ 3 to 16. Hey, what's going on? Now I do not know whether to buy or stay away.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

I agree that KuCoin is a good coin. But at  the current price of $17 and I need to invest $17,000 for 1000 KuCoin and the daily dividend I will receive is $2. I will most probably look at other exchange coins from COSS or BiBox.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Thanks for the useful information, now it is more clear what kind of coin and what kind of exchange is. About it now everywhere they say, in general, and most analysts advise this coin to buy and keep in their portfolio for a long time.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

The exchanges coins are doing well this 2 months. BNB and Kucoin has reached $20. Even Ethbits exchange is not fully launched, the price has increased 4 times. It is really hard to find an exchange coin with low price now.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

The exchanges coins are doing well this 2 months. BNB and Kucoin has reached $20. Even Ethbits exchange is not fully launched, the price has increased 4 times. It is really hard to find an exchange coin with low price now.

Check out DTR from the founder of Bitstamp. Still a very low price. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/

I remember I got in KCS when it wasn't even 40 cents. I got out at the top, just last week. A small 250 dollars of investment gave me a 10 000 dollars of profit...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

I only have 347 Kucoin Shares myself. I wish I had bought more too. I am only earning a small daily dividend. I am hoping in the future that when the Kucoin exchange has more volume that I will be generating more passive income. Do you guys think I even have enough that it's worth hanging on to? I love Kucoin Shares so much, I just wish I had ten times as many lol.

Not sure what you mean by "in the future" the Kucoin developers have said that the dividend distribution will stop in a few months once the exchange gets bigger and has more users.   Great to get little bits of daily dividends but be aware that it will be short lived.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:52 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 12:48:24 AM by Cicada1033

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities.  

Not sure what you mean by "in the future" the Kucoin developers have said that the dividend distribution will stop in a few months once the exchange gets bigger and has more users.   Great to get little bits of daily dividends but be aware that it will be short lived.

Seems like you are miss informed. The dividende will be lowered from 50% to 15% over time but will never go blow that percentage.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
z0mmarket

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

Do they give dividends? If sor did they give already and how much?
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:10 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 01:00:34 AM by Vansire

I'll be looking to buy KCS when they are $5... although if gets that low it must mean the Chinese crypto ban is for real and trading will be pointless if not impossible. There's also a risk Kucoin changes or stops the referral system, not sure what the point of a KCS then will be if you don't get rewards anymore.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:53:55 AM

KuCoin is awesome exchange and it has potential to grow to size of Binance. I think owning some KuCoin Shares can't hurt. Binance Coin exploded the same was as Binance exchange did.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:15:22 AM

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities.  

Not sure what you mean by "in the future" the Kucoin developers have said that the dividend distribution will stop in a few months once the exchange gets bigger and has more users.   Great to get little bits of daily dividends but be aware that it will be short lived.

Seems like you are miss informed. The dividende will be lowered from 50% to 15% over time but will never go blow that percentage.

Well, that is a pleasant surprise to learn that I was wrong.  Great that there will still continue to be dividends paid at 15% in the future (thank you!).  I was not aware that this was the case.  I will continue to hold my KCS now (I was planning to sell once the dividend stopped) .
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

Yes I believe kucoin has a potential and profitable coins. Ideal investment good platform with own exchange. This will be the top 10 on coinmarketcap this year 2018. Im so excited to see kucoin
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

I totally agree with you. This is a kind of passive income.
Too bad, my investment stuck in some other coins. I think I will look into it 1 month from now.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

If compare Kucoin with BNB, it additional have dividends and, if daily exchange volume will grow, price of Kucoin assets will much more then BNB now. So I agree, it's a good investment.
Also BNB is older one but Kucoin is going faster so it seems Kucoin will get the first place in comparisions with BNB
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: