Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think KuCoin is potentially one of the most profitable coins to own  (Read 2061 times)
PrinceOfPersia711 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

Most of you are probably aware of KuCoin by now, be it through having registered or having been spammed with referral links. The level of advertising is almost suspect, but it's really just one of the ways in which the exchange has experienced such aggressive growth. For those of you who've been around a while, this is very reminiscent of Binance's infancy just several months ago. Daily exchange volume has increased from 15m to an average of 55m in less than two weeks, peaking at 70m after the Deep Brain Chain ICO was launched on Friday.

Why KuCoin? One of Binance's novel ideas was creation of the fee reducing BNB token, with a supply that is reduced quarterly through a buy back program. KuCoin has taken this many steps further. In addition to fee reduction (the tokens are not spent like BNB!) holders of KuCoinShares (KCS token) will receive DAILY dividends of the exchange's revenue. The amount of dividends you receive will be proportional to the number of KCS you own. Currently, KCS holders receive 50% of the exchange's collected fees. The way this works is that you are paid in coins, proportionate to the amount of trade volume each coin had. If BTC does half of the day's trade volume, half of your dividends will be paid in BTC. The 50% figure will diminish incrementally as the exchange's daily volume increases, but it still becomes increasingly profitable.

You can view the dividend rates on this spreadsheet, created by /u/NeoFattener https://www.reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7ngtdu/10k_kcs_can_set_you_up_for_life_with_passive/

Furthermore, the team will be instituting a quarterly buyback program with profits this March. Exact details have yet to be released.

Additional Math: At the time of this writing, 10k KCS costs 35000 USD. KuCoin is currently averaging 60m volume per day, meaning a 35000$ investment will net you 2k per year. Roughly 5%. Fairly paltry.

KuCoin is where Binance was 6 months ago. Binance now averages 3 billion dollars in daily trade volume. If KuCoin can attain that, a 35k TODAY investment will pay 32k per year. That is 90%.

For reference, NEO pays less than 5% per year in passive income through GAS generation. QTUM is 5.5%. PIVX and DASH are slightly more if you can afford the high tier nodes. ETH is projected to yield between 3-5% when Proof of Stake is released. This means that if KuCoin reaches Binance-tier volume, the KCS will still be a better buy (in terms of passive income) than NEO or ETH, all the way up to 40 dollars. It's less than 4 now. We are quite early. Even if this exchange was to stagnate and never rise above 60m daily volume, your earnings will be similar to that of most other passive income mechanisms in crypto.

But wait, there's so much more. All of these calculations were based on the valuations of the coins at the time you receive them. If you're bullish about the overall market, the sum average value of those coins will increase with time. Every coin on CMC that existed in early 2017 was worth exponentially less than it is now. $100 in Verge last January is now worth roughly 500k. So your 90% annual returns could end up being astronomically more.

Why I believe KuCoin will succeed:

Binance's rapid ascent can largely be attributed to their customer service, community engagement, frequent coin listings, and of course the BNB token. KuCoin boasts all of these features and more. I find the UI to be smoother than any other exchange I've used. Customer support is available most hours. There are ongoing trading competitions and coin polls. Additionally, KuCoin has listed all of the recent NEO ICOs on their day of release. Most exchanges have yet to integrate the NEP5 token wallets. They even have NEO pairings for most coins, which is good to see as NEO will become a dominant coin in 2018.

Crypto is still growing. If you haven't cashed out yet you likely agree with this sentiment. It's not far fetched to say this exchange could reach 5-10b in daily volume by year's end.

The team behind KuCoin is topnotch. Michael Gan was an executive at Alipay and helped scale the network to accommodate some 100 million customers. And as you can see, they are well ahead of their road map. Very accessible in the telegram as well if you care to chat.

https://intro.kucoin.com/

I should note, as someone else invariably will, the site has been experiencing issues the past several days. This can mostly be attributed to the fact that the userbase has grown exponentially in just the last two weeks. The team is currently working around the clock to improve the infrastructure, and I have no doubt they will. Binance experienced growing pains all the same. And this is the part where I shill my referral code. I've spent a lot of time contemplating this exchange and have recently decided to invest heavily in it. Keep in mind, when someone else posts a write-up to this sub, 99% of the time it's because they want you to buy their coin. Anonymous interactions are always transactional in some form. It's an investment of their time for your purchase. Should the coin fail, you lose money. You don't lose anything by using my code. 1hvd8

p.s. They are listing Raiblocks in 1-2 days
worldtraveller321

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:43:25 AM

thanks for sharing. does this apply to the Kucoin exchange as well?

worldtraveller
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

Most of you are probably aware of KuCoin by now, be it through having registered or having been spammed with referral links. The level of advertising........... (SNIP).   

There are many reasons I like Kucoin and you have summarised many of the great points.  Know that kucoin's 50% redistribution to token holders of yields results in  small satoshi amounts per day only unless you hold a significant number of KCS.  Also this 50% daily dividend distribution was only planned for 90 days and by the end of February they will reduce this dividend to a much lower amount  under the assumption that the exchange will be bigger and more established .... so no need to return profits to token holders as an incentive to use their exchange.   Eventually in a few months there will be no daily  dividend offered for holding KCS.  Am I wrong? Can anyone clarify this?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

I have started to use KUCOIN the exchange but am thinking is the token price now a little expensive for newcomers coming in? Also I heard the percentage we will earn from the daily revenues will be slashed down to 15% only from the original 50%is that correct? Or will they change that? I think KUCOIN now will primarily benefit the very early investors who bought in at a low price and hold a large proportion of coins and also to those who are earning big referral commissions and are marketers.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Yes, talking about in terms of low fees and variety of coins then KuCoin will be the best exchnage and profitable coins to own. I have love with Kucoin since i started. Buy and hold KuCoins. Get paid dividends on each coin listed on the exchange each day. And roads on become a top exchange.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

If compare Kucoin with BNB, it additional have dividends and, if daily exchange volume will grow, price of Kucoin assets will much more then BNB now. So I agree, it's a good investment.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:31:32 AM

They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.

I agree to you kucoin was a great trading site like binance the platform are good so we can assure that in the next few month or week the price of kucoin will increase high. I will hold my kucoin until the price increase like bnb still hoping it will be in the top soon.
This is good topic for kucoin because most of us believing in kucoin potential.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

It's always profitable to have a profit sharing token especially with working product like kucoin. The volume on their exchange is getting bigger and bigger everyday so the value if the token is bound to go up with each dividen they share. I always like token like this so it's definitely one of the most profitable token to own.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

yes, i really agree. KuCoin will be one of the most valuable coins because of many positive developments in KuCoin, as in your summary.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

I think altcoin from an exchange project like, kucoin, coss, binance, has huge potential in the future, especially the kukoin that is now on the rise

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

My coins are currently busy talking about. where the exchanger has good potential for many coins. so we can benefit from kuCoin if indeed I can be very good Coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

People will eventualyl switch to KuCoin exchange because it has lesser tx fee compared to the major exchanges.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

I also strongly agree with your thoughts that Kucoin has a very good prospect for the future. I was very lucky early last month I bought for $ 4 and if I sell sekrang I have get 3X profit from the capital that I spend.and I do not think if the price is now touching at the price of $ 18 / KuCoin.I just want to keep hold KuCoin until the highest price and I will sell it and get money that I did not expect. Grin
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

I think KuCoin is the next big exchange after Binance. They are listing a lot of really good coins, and with it they are growing more and more.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
skan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

has anyone received their daily income from kucoin?
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Also I think kucoin is a very promising exchange and their tokens too. Sam registered a couple of months ago on this exchange and received a bonus of their tokens. Yesterday I went to the stock exchange and was very surprised to find $ 200 on the deposit. Their token has grown considerably and it pleases.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

KuKoin released his token !? Do they give it for registration on the stock exchange or do they sell it? Tell me what's the matter?)
Regards Denis
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

my experience to share: I just signed up Kucoin for buying dragon coin. also bought some Kucoins at mid-$14, a day later, yesterday, it went up to mid-$16. and today, now, about $20. I do think its value is going to way higher than where it is at now. cheers.
Good experience. Now I see some signals in telegram for this coin. It will de more popular than BNB as I think
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

my experience to share: I just signed up Kucoin for buying dragon coin. also bought some Kucoins at mid-$14, a day later, yesterday, it went up to mid-$16. and today, now, about $20. I do think its value is going to way higher than where it is at now. cheers.
Good experience. Now I see some signals in telegram for this coin. It will de more popular than BNB as I think

Sadly the price of Kucoin has risen very fast over the last few weeks.  It was under a dollar and now sitting at $15 USD.  It seems to be getting a little too expensive for anyone to buy for the daily dividend.  You need to hold a significant number of KCS tokens (10k - 20k or more) to have any appreciable accumulation of other coins. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: