Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you create a custom wallet with ERC20 tokens?  (Read 86 times)
thinklab71 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

I want to make our own wallet for reasons.  Can we create a custom wallet so the fee for the transactions is the coins not the gas?
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

I want to make our own wallet for reasons.  Can we create a custom wallet so the fee for the transactions is the coins not the gas?

Hmm. Quite interesting idea you got there. I also am thinking about this. Because it will be really convenient for us to not need to buy ethereum just to make transactions. A project like that would be really worth investing in because i think a lot will really like the idea same as how i liked it. Or maybe there are already wallets like this? Would be really nice if anyone can drop legit links.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: