Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinjar (Zhou Tong's Next Scam Venture) Steals 4 BTC.  (Read 2844 times)
democ (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 03:32:03 AM

Coinjar has stole 4 BTC. I have deposited it to my "CoinJar" without a problem. However, when I try to take it out, it never appeared on the blockchain.

Here is the address I tried to withdraw to: 1CDX5aeHkshGyuEGqirNdzBiRpRk14qCuv

You can see how I have not got anything. This is six days ago. I have contacted them multiple times and have got NO RESPONSE.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2013, 05:04:46 AM

Coinjar has stole 4 BTC. I have deposited it to my "CoinJar" without a problem. However, when I try to take it out, it never appeared on the blockchain.

You can see how I have not got anything. This is six days ago. I have contacted them multiple times and have got NO RESPONSE.

I don't believe it! Coinjar has yet to be hacked the first of three times prior to going into liquidation with the remaining funds secure at Mt Gox.

Any chance of the bitcoins falling outta your pocket while laying on the sofa? Remove the cushions to make sure.
democ (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 05:41:55 AM

Bump. They still are ignoring me.
democ (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 04:58:26 AM

BUMP
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 06:42:00 AM

Hi,

Can you please make sure you have sent a support request to support@coinjar.io? We're usually pretty quick in resolving these issues. (Or call us at +61 3 8518 4868)

We haven't received any similar report but we will be happy to take a look.

Thanks!

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2013, 07:04:02 AM

ADDED to  Bitcoinscammers.com. DO me a favor keep us updated as to the outcome. If they solve your problem I'd like to hear about it.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 12:40:17 PM

I don't believe it! Coinjar has yet to be hacked the first of three times prior to going into liquidation with the remaining funds secure at Mt Gox.

Any chance of the bitcoins falling outta your pocket while laying on the sofa? Remove the cushions to make sure.

Lol.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
democ (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:43:52 AM

I've sent another email to support@coinjar.io
zhoutong
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 03:54:43 AM

I've sent another email to support@coinjar.io

It seems that we have troubles receiving your email. Can you please go to http://support.coinjar.io/support/tickets/new to create a ticket? (You'll be required to log in.)

Alternatively, you can also PM me your account details (email address and your full name).

I have checked the database and we have never had any transaction sending to 1CDX5aeHkshGyuEGqirNdzBiRpRk14qCuv. Can you also please check your account to make sure that the address has been typed correctly and the transaction has indeed been confirmed.

CoinJar's system has already handled 8055 Bitcoin transactions smoothly since launch and none of them were reported to be missing. More details will definitely help us look into this issue and we're always here to help you.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: