Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential - January 2018  (Read 1294 times)
KGA123 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Wow, what an amazing year we’ve had!

Looking forward to the first PBC for 2018. I wonder what Teeka will bring us?

It,s sure to be a long newsletter this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
javkot

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

My guess is B2X
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:22:05 AM

He’s been really big on marijuana markets recently so maybe a coin tied to that? Or else he will announce the alternative energy coin that he wanted to announce in the fall but there was too much speculation.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

Anyone could image if he suggests Cardano ADA. He like to suggest projects that are a platform, he likes to know the devs, I think he knows Charlie.

He always talks about the foundation, the uses, and roadmap. I think Cardano would be an awesome choice.
KGA123 (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

PBC update:

The guys at PBC have notified us that they are upping their buy price on GAS to $45

Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Binance
Store It On: NEON Wallet
javkot

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

He’s been really big on marijuana markets recently so maybe a coin tied to that? Or else he will announce the alternative energy coin that he wanted to announce in the fall but there was too much speculation.

Looks like solarcoin went through the roof even without Teeka's recommendation. SLR on its way to $20+
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Anyone could image if he suggests Cardano ADA. He like to suggest projects that are a platform, he likes to know the devs, I think he knows Charlie.

He always talks about the foundation, the uses, and roadmap. I think Cardano would be an awesome choice.

With 0 product so far and a huge marketcap I dont really think thats gonna be the pick
vit05

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

With 0 product so far and a huge marketcap I dont really think thats gonna be the pick

You could send 1 ADA to another person using their wallet. How is this not a product?

https://cardanoroadmap.com/
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

My guess is B2X

B2X... give me a break. Current B2X was made from completely different team with completely different person and they have exactly zero chance for mass adoption.

My guess is at least one AR/VR project.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

I think Palm Beach letter is overrated. Lot of great picks are free and one can find those  by spending some time on these forum threads and other social media (youtube/twitter).
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

Is there a cannabis coin?

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

Is there a cannabis coin?

There are few cannabis coins like

PotCoin
CannabisCoin

and few more but I find them useless. If you want to buy a pot - use LTC or even DOGE. The manufactures also don't need it.

Doghum

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

the main cannabis coin is DASH.

Do you own research.

The rest is crap.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Tron and Cardano bought and sold. Now I am very curious about which one. I am hopeful of NEO and Qtum.

Briian007

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

I think he will bring exchange tokens like BNB, KCS because that trend is too hot now and the profit might be huge.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

I think Palm Beach letter is overrated. Lot of great picks are free and one can find those  by spending some time on these forum threads and other social media (youtube/twitter).
There are a lot of people with big money who just want to know "where to invest". They ready to buy some thousands of dollars for that information. They will not read forum  Smiley

breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

I feel like they may prefer to choose bnb now as its one of those coins where you cannot lose, at all. Qtum and eos are two coins that may shy as well, let's see what 2018 will bring to us by our experts.

cryptocryptocrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

I think he will bring exchange tokens like BNB, KCS because that trend is too hot now and the profit might be huge.
This is smart thinking regardless if its PBC pick for this month.  But even better in my humble opinion is their pick is going to be
OXY coin .  because people have been begging for a platform that enables investors to easily purchase all cryptocurrencies/Alt coins directly with their FIAT currency World Wide.  I for one have hated that I've had to purchase all my alt coins with Bitcoin since it peaked at $20K  and has been steadily losing value ever since. Our fiat ( U.S. dollar for me ) is much more stable as far as value and buying your alt coins.  this is going to be big, and I believe their is a good chance its their first 2018 pick...   But regardless, it will be their pick at some point, because its the next step in the infancy that is crypto trading..   I bought $1500 of OXY coin  last night.

Good luck to all my Crypto brothers and sisters.
vit05

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

Check everything they have suggested. It is not some projects that are just pumped and them dumped. Everything they have to suggest has gone to top100 and have stayed there.

They have a great historical and I think only Asian Walles has a better historical them they.When they suggest something you could be sure you will have at least 100% without the need to sell in 2 days.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

I checked some of their picks. And one of them was AION which i'm in. They are really choosing the really solid projects with good team and bright future. They are doing their job perfect yet

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: