Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Rise again in January?  (Read 1264 times)
HIMU

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

I think we should wait for the right era to teach to them nearly bitcoin because teaching it to them at teenager age or minds would be complecated for them but anyhow they wouldakillful to cope up by now stirring we are already around a high techonlogy period. Showing them videos a propos bitcoin is the most full of zip for me.
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

If yesterday, January 1, the bitcoin rate was slightly more than 13 100 dollars, today it is, according to CoinMarketCap, $ 14,817. This kind of behavior is encouraging that bitcoin may soon begin to grow and this time will significantly exceed the $ 20,000 mark. It would be very good if in the bitcoin the lightning network was still implemented and it would solve its shortcomings with slowness and high cost
 transactions. Then there would be no obstacles to the growth of bitcoin.
ridhajamil

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will rise up to $22000. 

in my opinion, the question should be : Will Bitcoin Rise after 10, 20 years ?
cryptonomics_dealer

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

May be may be not. But the history says that it always drop in mid of jan.
The same history says that it there will be big jump in May.
grumpygit

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

I had no doubts in my own head that Bitcoin after the great year it had in 2017 was going to fall back a little, as it did in December. It never concerned me much as I knew it was only the day traders taking profits and those with little bottle chickening out. I think there is a lot of money just sat on the sidelines now waiting for a bottom to buy back in or for the first time, a dangerous game in my opinion. I think for a week now we seemed to have reached a floor which could last days, weeks or even months(unlikely). I think the next Bull run is going to be just like the rest and come totally unexpected, as I type this I can see a sudden 10% increase.

I expect at the least to see Bitcoin at $55,000 by the end of 2018
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:26:41 PM

I should be going back to its upward trend. Btc will start its jumpstart for this month of January, it is so ideal to start with good investment now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

It is not impossible to reach $22k. The whales are getting back and buying large volumes. Probably, there will still be more of bitcoin's signature volatility within this month, but the correction that happened the past few weeks due to the holiday season should be enough for bitcoin's value to rise and shine again. I am hoping for the best to come for bitcoin this 2018.
trolliban

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

It will remain at this point until mid january then raise by february, that is what i think
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

The liquidity of bitcoin is where the traders  make their money. Bitcoin will rise and fall making new highs there after there will be a retrace. It will definitely rise again.
MrClemenzo

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

There's alot of impatient short-term investors in BTC right now. If we don't see any sudden spike and/or major positive news/hype, these investors will leave BTC for fiat and stabilize at anything between 1K and 7K. But if we suddenly see sudden pumps and/or major positive news/hype, it could go as far as 20K within the next couple of months. Due to the extremely volatile market and so many new investors it's impossible to say.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

We can not afford the amount of bitcoin or less, the month of january is not stable, it's like I'm going to increase it and sometimes it's low. I believe going into Christmas and holiday period, many people want to get out of the market to relax more and forget about the extreme volatility and random panick attacks that come with investing in crypto.
jevee

Activity: 119

★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

nobody knows, i think the price will grow again but not that much, at least not in january

SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem
Announcement | Telegram | SportyCo.io
Coinmarketcap
grumpygit

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

There's alot of impatient short-term investors in BTC right now. If we don't see any sudden spike and/or major positive news/hype, these investors will leave BTC for fiat and stabilize at anything between 1K and 7K. But if we suddenly see sudden pumps and/or major positive news/hype, it could go as far as 20K within the next couple of months. Due to the extremely volatile market and so many new investors it's impossible to say.

I think there is a lot of money out there right now waiting and wanting Bitcoin to go lower before buying in. I was expecting a bigger over due  bear run, but it just keeps fighting back. I think a lot of people in a few months or maybe even weeks will be kicking themselves for holding off. It's always been Bitcoins way, the big jumps come out of nowhere
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

It will not. It is currently going down because of some bank cases and cryptocurrency is banned among other countries. With this type of decrease in demand, it is nearly impossible for this time that bitcoin will reach 22000 USD.

Reason of drop is not bannings. Even when there were bad news from China, it didn't effect the market as you all witnessed.

The reason for the drop because it was the end of the year. If you see the price graph historically you will see that every end of the year happens the same thing. I expect that in a week or two it should become normal.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Bitcoin can be reduced or increased due to its daily value. and not just in january in december also. Also Yes, I agree with you. In 2018, bitcoin will go up again. During this Christmas, the bitcoin manager has a few callbacks, but it's just a normal phenomenon that can't stop bitcoin's going up!
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

Yes, I agree with that idea, it is likely that Bitcoin will increase in January, it has fluctuated at a level that has not increased and dropped for quite a long time, now let's wait for it to increase and to expect. Reach the profits from it
Yes I also agree with that. Bitcoin being more recognized by many people and prefering to it as a source of income so maybe it will help bitcoin to be promote in other country or people that dont know bitcoin yet. And i think bitcoin popularity helps also the peice to rise up because ot its demand.
grumpygit

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

It will not. It is currently going down because of some bank cases and cryptocurrency is banned among other countries. With this type of decrease in demand, it is nearly impossible for this time that bitcoin will reach 22000 USD.

Reason of drop is not bannings. Even when there were bad news from China, it didn't effect the market as you all witnessed.

The reason for the drop because it was the end of the year. If you see the price graph historically you will see that every end of the year happens the same thing. I expect that in a week or two it should become normal.

I love it when mainstream "bad news" is thrown at Bitcoin, it feeds on it rather than suffers.
grumpygit

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Yes, I agree with that idea, it is likely that Bitcoin will increase in January, it has fluctuated at a level that has not increased and dropped for quite a long time, now let's wait for it to increase and to expect. Reach the profits from it
Yes I also agree with that. Bitcoin being more recognized by many people and prefering to it as a source of income so maybe it will help bitcoin to be promote in other country or people that dont know bitcoin yet. And i think bitcoin popularity helps also the peice to rise up because ot its demand.

Now that Bitcoin is mainstream, and it is mainstream, we now have to wait for the masses to see what we always see, Bitcoin drops and gives us a little fright and always comes back stronger. It was a big coincidence that when Bitcoin went past $10,000 and the mainstream media was talking about it 24/7 when it suddenly tanked yet again for the whole world to see what a dangerous thing Bitcoin was.

Part of me thinks it was stage managed.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

I believe it will rise now. It will rise until it reaches 20K and then a little dump and then it will cross 20K again and stay clear of that mark.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
nufeils

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

It is impossible to accurately predict, but in my opinion bitcoin will try to cross that 20k resistance at least once again before the month is over. Hopefully we can push through that one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: