Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Rise again in January?  (Read 1264 times)
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:42:24 PM

If yesterday, January 1, the bitcoin rate was slightly more than 13 100 dollars, today it is, according to CoinMarketCap, $ 14,817. This kind of behavior is encouraging that bitcoin may soon begin to grow and this time will significantly exceed the $ 20,000 mark. It would be very good if in the bitcoin the lightning network was still implemented and it would solve its shortcomings with slowness and high cost
 transactions. Then there would be no obstacles to the growth of bitcoin.
Yes I also agree with that. Bitcoin being more recognized by many people and prefering to it as a source of income so maybe it will help bitcoin to be promote in other country or people that dont know bitcoin yet. And i think bitcoin popularity helps also the peice to rise up because ot its demand.
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will rise up to $22000. 
seeing the current stable Bitcoin prices at this moment , i think Bitcoin will touch the price of $ 22000 in the next 4 months,
this is only my prediction, Wink
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

Hard to know since the price last december is unpredictable it goes up and down but mostly down
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

My prediction is that Bitcoin will keep declining and then find the momentary bottom at around $11.000. After that it will hopefully rise again to new heights as we have seen many times before when Bitcoin fell. Im confident that BTC will rise again higher in january.
MrClemenzo

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

There's alot of impatient short-term investors in BTC right now. If we don't see any sudden spike and/or major positive news/hype, these investors will leave BTC for fiat and stabilize at anything between 1K and 7K. But if we suddenly see sudden pumps and/or major positive news/hype, it could go as far as 20K within the next couple of months. Due to the extremely volatile market and so many new investors it's impossible to say.

I think there is a lot of money out there right now waiting and wanting Bitcoin to go lower before buying in. I was expecting a bigger over due  bear run, but it just keeps fighting back. I think a lot of people in a few months or maybe even weeks will be kicking themselves for holding off. It's always been Bitcoins way, the big jumps come out of nowhere

You'r thought could very well be true, there's still alot of new conservative investors out there who haven't converted there fiat yet, waiting patiently for their moment. But it will demand for some big sudden spike/hype/news, these bandwagon investors won't start the bull run themselves.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Why not? Bitcoin price has already started growing today the January 2nd, 2018. Bitcoin gains about 13% increase in value growing from $13,000+ reaching up to $15,000. That is a good sign showing bitcoin is getting out of the correction period. For me, i think bitcoin will finish this month selling at $18,000. And if the Lightening Network is implemented this month the price may get even higher up to $20,000.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

Why not? Bitcoin price has already started growing today the January 2nd, 2018. Bitcoin gains about 13% increase in value growing from $13,000+ reaching up to $15,000. That is a good sign showing bitcoin is getting out of the correction period. For me, i think bitcoin will finish this month selling at $18,000. And if the Lightening Network is implemented this month the price may get even higher up to $20,000.
The signs of a growth can be found right now. This has been a long back expected growth, but now it has been taking place with some delay due to network collision. This time the rise will take the price reach $20000  or even higher as quoted depending on the market support. Because at present altcoins too has gained importance with people investing more into it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

This question never gets old. Are you guys not satisfied that you still doubt with how the Bitcoin grow? Have you already forgotten how Bitcoin rise sky high last year. We're only experiencing a slight dip but its all fine coz it will be the perfect time to buy in. At this stage know one will be able to predict how high or how low the Bitcoin goes. I guess this year would be a very surprising year for us. Definitely Bitcoin will hit another ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

I believe it will rise now. It will rise until it reaches 20K and then a little dump and then it will cross 20K again and stay clear of that mark.

I don't think so, but base on my research anyone said that this January the value or price was reach $20k ( like you said. ) Anyways, if that happend anyone was so happy because they gain more profit, and actually even me.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

I believe it will rise now. It will rise until it reaches 20K and then a little dump and then it will cross 20K again and stay clear of that mark.

I don't think so, but base on my research anyone said that this January the value or price was reach $20k ( like you said. ) Anyways, if that happend anyone was so happy because they gain more profit, and actually even me.
Whether the price reach $20k or not doesn't matter, but the growth surely takes place by this month. Now the price has crossed $15000 while we're at the third day of the month. So, when the month gets close to the end days surely we get more possibilities of reaching $20000. Let's hope for a price increase and benefit through the same as large scale investors were making investments into it.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:58:22 AM

No one knows, but all I know that its price will rise up more than its All time high. So, let us just wait for it to happen, and of course it will happen!

We cannot predict bitcoin price because it is very surprising and it is depend in the demand and supply in the market,but bitcoin has a big potential to reach it's speculated price and we are all hoping that many investors will making investment in bitcoin so that it can reach the price we are expecting and all of us will get benefits with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

We are heading in that direction, bitcoin prices are currently showing positive conditions. I am optimistic that bitcoin prices can reach these targets, still enough time to reach those targets. We all have to support how bitcoin can grow much better, use bitcon much more often and improve all the financial activities we have with bitcoin. It can directly make stable bitcoin price increases.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:46:12 AM

I'm sure the possibility of bitcoin prices will rise again in January, but the price is not possible to soar quickly, because everything that needs process.Try you see at https://coinmarketcap.com many cryptocurrencies are starting to rise again especially bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:06:56 AM

It is a guarantee that it will go on to that price but we dont know for sure when. It will even pass that price taking it slow to recover from the so called corrections but i dont know if its true that they did that. Anyways $20000 is not for January's due that for sure.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:43:57 AM

bitcoin price gives a good signal to go increase after it's down in a few days ago and I still wait the price is up again. although the price is not going up too much, I am sure that soon the price will make a new price so we can sell it to make a profit. but don't expect the price could be more than $20k because I think it will make another correction before it increases again. so the best we can do now is make another buy of bitcoin and then waiting what will happen in the next round.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

I certainly hope it does not and makes some new record low on bitcoin price fall. The same way it made record high within few weeks. Letting the market balance itself out will be good thing in my view. I do not know yet but how people are dealing with bitcoin fees. It must be really very high and people are afraid to do bitcoin transactions.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

yes i think that bitcoin will rise again in january but the increase will not be high only up to 15.000 - 17.000 USD after going down again. I began to feel bitcoin has reached the highest value and will not be able to pass the number 20,000 USD that many people talk about bitcoin will reach that number but actually dropped before touching the number 20,000 USD and down to 12,000 USD this indicates bitcoin. has reached its peak. This is the result of my prediction.
btcholak

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

I think it's possible.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:09:51 PM

The price of the bitcoin might encounter more dips this month and if that happen, it will not reach the $22k price. Bitcoin may not go high this january and will stay below the $20k level if there is no more positive news or events coming in this month.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

No one knows, but all I know that its price will rise up more than its All time high. So, let us just wait for it to happen, and of course it will happen!

I agree. There are so many posts about "predicting" when or how much bitcoin will rise in the next few months or years. I think everyone knows by now that reality that cryptocurrency is the best definition of uncertainty in terms of a currency. Even if we know, following past trends, that it will rise up and gain traction at any given point in time, no one can accurately and really tell with accuracy when it will catch fire again or how much it would grow. I think the most possible amount to reach would be around 15-17k because gunning for over 20k would be too much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: