Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Rise again in January?  (Read 1264 times)
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will rise up to $22000. 
No one knows, but all I know that its price will rise up more than its All time high. So, let us just wait for it to happen, and of course it will happen!
With the Lightning Network for bitcoin, $22,000 is achievable! Once the bitcoin lightning network is implemented bitcoin is going to be bank on track running faster than ever. Lightning Network will speed up the bitcoin transaction speed with ZERO transaction fee like with was before. 
Happy Miner

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

It would be nice, but I do not expect such a good result. I think bitcoin will cost about 16-17 thousand.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin will rise again this month of January, after holidays season and hoping it will back again to the top value.. I think many investor are waiting to for new high target. Bitcoin prove it into the fast few years. so maybe this year bitcoin will continue rise starting this month of january let just wait for what will happen.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

yes it's possible because a lot of people are going to celebration the christmas day and need money

after that the bitcoin's price will recover again.
jacksparrott

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:08 AM

It would be nice, but I do not expect such a good result. I think bitcoin will cost about 16-17 thousand.

The same, i think max 16-17k, 22k is to crazy for this moment:)
lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:12:45 AM

Yes bitcoin will rise again but no one can estimate it when it rise.
It will rise yes it is legitimate. Not now maybe on the 3rd week of January.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

I think now bitcoin start to rise again because it seems the price now trying to increase even the movement is not too fast and the trend is slow to go up. we are now up at $15k and still rising and before the new year, the price is down too deep but now we can prepare to see what will happen with bitcoin and you can try to place a sell order in the exchange so you can make your profit. but you need to watch out for the price because who know in the next week, the price will be down again as a correction.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

We can not say for sure whether this is going to happen in January, but after a big drop of the Bitcoin, there is always a huge rise. Larger than the previous ones.

But I think it will be difficult until the end of January.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

I hope the alts will rise a little bit longer Smiley IMO Bitcoin won't move much for a month or two.

https://coincodex.com/article/1163/bitcoins-market-share-drops-with-ripples-and-altcoins-rise/
Alts are really having a good time right now and I am sure this is their time to shine. We cannot say how long this is going to be, but for a while now, bitcoin decided to take the huge dominance in the market. It may be up to a month or two, but we cannot really say for now, how long it really would be, but for me, I will just keep monitoring the charts, so I do not end up missing out on any breakout as that seems the easiest way to know what is going to be happening next.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:01 AM

I hope the alts will rise a little bit longer Smiley IMO Bitcoin won't move much for a month or two.
https://coincodex.com/article/1163/bitcoins-market-share-drops-with-ripples-and-altcoins-rise/
Alts are really having a good time right now and I am sure this is their time to shine. We cannot say how long this is going to be, but for a while now, bitcoin decided to take the huge dominance in the market. It may be up to a month or two, but we cannot really say for now, how long it really would be, but for me, I will just keep monitoring the charts, so I do not end up missing out on any breakout as that seems the easiest way to know what is going to be happening next.
Yes Bitcoin will rise again, but at the same time Bitcoin will decrease too. Remember you about the drastic change in Bitcoin prices last year? At that time the price of Bitcoin had changed rapidly within a few weeks. It was amazing to remember that Bitcoin's price could increase in a few months. This year is likely to be a special and amazing year. That's because I've saved some Bitcoin and are ready to jump into January. I'm sure my Bitcoin will double to so much this year. I wish I could collect more Bitcoin in order to get more profit. And I hope Ethereum will be good too.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

We can not say for sure whether this is going to happen in January, but after a big drop of the Bitcoin, there is always a huge rise. Larger than the previous ones.

But looking at the last few years I can tell this with confidence that bitcoin will rise like it always does after a dump and we have already noticed the gradual rise in the value of vlbitcoin in last couple of days after the dump and all the panic.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

For soon the price of bitcoin must increase and back to higher amount again.It will rapidly increase because many investors will out back their money in investing ,holidays are enough and we need to work again ,back to reality our life in cryptocurrency.We cannot estimate the flactuations of price but moving on with price is possible for increasing.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Seeing the graph bitcoin price is slowly crawling but making sure its every move.
It's just being silent now and just preparing to something big again so better be ready and surely bitcoin will surprise us again. Meanwhile, alts are doing good so better take this opportunity to sell some.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Yes, I think bitcoin will rise again this month of January, after holidays season and hoping it will back again to the top value.. I think many investor are waiting to for new high target. Bitcoin prove it into the fast few years. so maybe this year bitcoin will continue rise starting this month of january let just wait for what will happen.

Thing is investors may come after some altcoins as well since we all know that you can get more money by playing and expirimating with alts. The way I see it - bitcoin price will start to jump higher when we see major exchanges supporting SegWit as well as some personall wallets accepting / having an option of LN and SegWit. Because today you have many coins that are saying we need btc to scale, here is the solution for that. If LN really helps us in a way I don't see why bitcoin wouldn't be used as day to day currency, it would be great if we see that it can sustain overload on LN and still work fast and be efficient in that environment.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

This is a a very recent and good technical analysis which would suggest that the Bitcoin's price would be about to take off again:

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-eyes-18000-as-tide-turns-in-bulls-favor/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Surely, bitcoin will rise again. It is a natural system of price when highly needed it simply rise because of rapid demand.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

This month is still on it's early days to see the best result for bitcoin. But for just a couple of days, we've seen on how it grew right? But we have to be optimistic all the time when it comes to bitcoin. Reaching new ATH's hasn't been slowed from the last days of 2017 and up until now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

This month is still on it's early days to see the best result for bitcoin. But for just a couple of days, we've seen on how it grew right? But we have to be optimistic all the time when it comes to bitcoin. Reaching new ATH's hasn't been slowed from the last days of 2017 and up until now.
I always believe that btc can always make a way to make another ATH soon, the only question i until when, it wa proven that after somehow btc were able to reach its previous ATH , and it is still able to do it soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

For sure bitcoin will rise again as usual like the price will drop and the bitcoin price will eventually rise after that. I hope this month the demand of bitcoin will get bigger and many people will make an investment on bitcoin.
sunshinelius

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

BTC has fluctuated around 14000$ for couple of days. i guess BTC will climb to 20000$ in one month, then continue to fluctuate. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: