Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Rise again in January?  (Read 1264 times)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will rise up to $22000. 

Probably it could be happened. By the end of 2017 the price of Bitcoin going to decreasing and now, it's 2018 January where the price of bitcoin increasing and it's 16521.21$ which going to hit 17k$
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:10:34 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:27:51 PM by cellard

Awesome news. Im now confident that we are going to an all time high soon. Realize that we have broken the previous peak of $16,400 on late december, and now we are going to try the $17400 former peaks of early December. If we can get past that, then we will try for an all time high again, and I don't believe in double tops, Bitcoin always blasts through them, maybe not at first attempt tho, so buy the dip and hold. Im definitely bullish by looking at the current graph. Once big merchants adopt segwit the mempool will clear and this will push the price higher as well.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

And unless he has not started to do it yet and slowly but surely it does and I hope that he will not delay and cross the threshold in 18000
whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

Awesome news. Im now confident that we are going to an all time high soon. Realize that we have broken the previous peak of $16,400 on late december, and now we are going to try the $17400 former peaks of early December. If we can get past that, then we will try for an all time high again, and I don't believe in double tops, Bitcoin always blasts through them, maybe not at first attempt tho, so buy the dip and hold. Im definitely bullish by looking at the current graph. Once big merchants adopt segwit the mempool will clear and this will push the price higher as well.
I really hope that such predictions will come true. At least there is a hope that even if you buy Bitcoin at today's price of $ 16,000, you'll have to wait for a lamb in the US. Of course you need to be patient, as previous forecasts have all come true, so what is predicted for the future should also come true.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

No one knows, but all I know that its price will rise up more than its All time high. So, let us just wait for it to happen, and of course it will happen!

I agree. There are so many posts about "predicting" when or how much bitcoin will rise in the next few months or years. I think everyone knows by now that reality that cryptocurrency is the best definition of uncertainty in terms of a currency. Even if we know, following past trends, that it will rise up and gain traction at any given point in time, no one can accurately and really tell with accuracy when it will catch fire again or how much it would grow. I think the most possible amount to reach would be around 15-17k because gunning for over 20k would be too much.
Speculating is fun, but if you are a long term holder yo do not really care about when the price is going to go up, as long as it does then you are fine, those that bought at 200 dollars do not care if a few weeks ago we were close to 10k and now we are at 17k they got incredible profits already.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

No one knows, but all I know that its price will rise up more than its All time high. So, let us just wait for it to happen, and of course it will happen!

I agree. There are so many posts about "predicting" when or how much bitcoin will rise in the next few months or years. I think everyone knows by now that reality that cryptocurrency is the best definition of uncertainty in terms of a currency. Even if we know, following past trends, that it will rise up and gain traction at any given point in time, no one can accurately and really tell with accuracy when it will catch fire again or how much it would grow. I think the most possible amount to reach would be around 15-17k because gunning for over 20k would be too much.
Speculating is fun, but if you are a long term holder yo do not really care about when the price is going to go up, as long as it does then you are fine, those that bought at 200 dollars do not care if a few weeks ago we were close to 10k and now we are at 17k they got incredible profits already.

although speculating is fun, we still need to be careful because we are risk our money to make a profit. I agree that if we want to be a long term holder, we need to control our emotion to not to be panic when we see the price is down. and now, we are making a profit by the price because we now see the price increase again and I hope the price will increase more high and back to the price before. but unfortunately, the altcoin price is going to go down after bitcoin price tries to increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

Maybe your predictions are too high for me the price of bitcoin at the end of January might be reached I think 19,000 to 20,000 US dollars because 22,000 maybe a little too much because we should clearly be slowly but surely right don't expect too much yet because you might get disappointed if you are being too greedy about it.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

May be may be not. But the history says that it always drop in mid of jan.
Yeah, history can repeat itself and may decide not to, but the truth is that no one knows what would happen. The history may decide to get dropped and we may really see another history being rewritten but for now we cannot say much.

I still have the feelings though that it can drop, and that would be another good time to buy again probably at a lower price and if it does not, time to reap some very good profit. One thing I know I need to always do is to just watch the trends and try as much as possible to make the best out of it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

My prediction is bitcoin will increase it's price in the month of january,if you can see the performance of bitcoin in the price market cap the price of bitcoin is continue rising because bitcoin now become much popular,and many people attracted to join in bitcoin and many investors will make a investment in bitcoin because of its highly price increase and they can earn high profit in bitcoin.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

Yeah, history can repeat itself and may decide not to, but the truth is that no one knows what would happen. The history may decide to get dropped and we may really see another history being rewritten but for now we cannot say much.

I still have the feelings though that it can drop, and that would be another good time to buy again probably at a lower price and if it does not, time to reap some very good profit. One thing I know I need to always do is to just watch the trends and try as much as possible to make the best out of it.

Well, its taken quite some time not moving around 14k so probably not this time. If the price doesn't stay around where it is right now, bitcoin may go up. You can't really comoarenit to last year since btc awareness has drastically increased

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

Yeah, as long as you keep holding, you cannot miss out. I have made a mistake to drop some alts which are now really doing pretty well and though a lot of people have speculated that they may end up to start dropping hugely later on, I may just have to take my chances back on some of them now. What I am trying to imply is that, whatever is happening, all you just have to do is to HODL.

No one knows what the next value is going to hold for bitcoin but for now, it looks like it may breakout to start another bull run or possibly go back down to test the lower resistance, but whichever way, whatever price it is going to give, is apparently going to be a good one.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Bitcoin will rise again in January, you are right but I do not think $22,000. The future has many unknown factors, but who knows you may be right.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:21:04 AM

Maybe your predictions are too high for me the price of bitcoin at the end of January might be reached I think 19,000 to 20,000 US dollars because 22,000 maybe a little too much because we should clearly be slowly but surely right don't expect too much yet because you might get disappointed if you are being too greedy about it.

You simply can't predict the future prices. The prices of Bitcoin solely depends on the demand-supply equilibrium. If all of a sudden, some negative government action happens, then there will be a mass selloff and over-supply in the market. This will push down the prices. And the problem is that we can never predict such instances.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Yes, I agree with that idea, it is likely that Bitcoin will increase in January, it has fluctuated at a level that has not increased and dropped for quite a long time, now let's wait for it to increase and to expect. Reach the profits from it
yes , from my views the price of bitcoin will again rise in January because again the demand of bitcoin will increase by the people which affect the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will rise again in January. In the starting of january the price of bitcoin was fall very high but after some time the price will again rising and it will countinously rising when the price of bitcoin will not reach to $22000.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

I think that bitcoin will hang at around $ 15,000 or fall even lower. Now it will be rather difficult for him to grow because of high commissions and a high entry bar.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

it's hard to know whether january bitcoin prices go up or down but in my opinion, bitcoin will stabilize this month as investors are still vacationing.  Grin Cool
Everyone is predictable to rise steadily, including my expectations too, until now the price is quite stable, hopefully mid-January could rise to $ 22,000 as you expect.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

You simply can't predict the future prices. The prices of Bitcoin solely depends on the demand-supply equilibrium. If all of a sudden, some negative government action happens, then there will be a mass selloff and over-supply in the market. This will push down the prices. And the problem is that we can never predict such instances.

It's a sleeping giant now. When it gets up, we'll witness a major upwards trend in bitcoin, this is the most probable case when we look at the market.
angelcoins20

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

The price of bitcoin has been steady at 15-16K. I think it will still go up, it is just resting right now and readying himself to reach another all time high.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

Probably it could be happened. By the end of 2017 the price of Bitcoin going to decreasing and now, it's 2018 January where the price of bitcoin increasing and it's 16521.21$ which going to hit 17k$

Bitcoin is now growing slightly in price. I expect that it will grow all January and return to the area of 19000 dollars.
Silvermist

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

yes i hope so, its just nearly halfway of the month. Bitcoins price will still recover and get higher before month ends.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: