Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] MangoStartups - First Decentralized Seed Capital Fund for Latin America  (Read 1479 times)
Arrrvin (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

Can we remove signature?

Not yet lasencja. I will post a message here when it is safe to remove your signature. This will be very soon after the closing of the ICO on the 21st of April.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yurakazuma

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

RESERVED FOR VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION

Username: yurakazuma
Profile link :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1974376
Language: vietnamese
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1trWRbGV_rfOFdYDx_NHtqHVWe4kFqFMRhlJH-BjsiJU/edit#gid=0
ETH WALLET: 0x3BD10130d40b2796218aDcfae1DA3876D65caCA3
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

The MangoStartups ICO is finished. Thanks go out to all supporters of the project.
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:11 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 10:54:35 AM by Arrrvin

Attention

The bounty rewards have been calculated.

Signatures can be removed.

The final payment sheet will be sent to the MangoStartups team on 24 april 2018 (coming tuesday). They will then be responsible for the payments.

Please send in your possible disputes through PM before 24 april.

Thank you all for your participation!
Arrrvin (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

Dear bounty participants,

I am hereby forwarding the team's message about the ICO results:

"Now that the ICO is over, we can confirm the final amount raised of 3.3M MNG or 367 ETH.

Unfortunately this does not meet the required Soft Cap of 500 ETH.

This means that the smart contract will now reverse itslef and all transactions. In the next 30 days we will refund investors for the total amount raised.

This means the project is on hold until further notice. We do want to thank you all for your support, this community has been absolutely great!

If you have any questions please reach out to support@mangostartups.com
"

You may question what this not reaching of the soft cap means for your bounty payment.

1) The finalized sheets have been sent nevertheless to the MangoStartups team.
2) The MangoStartups CEO consented that the earned MNG tokens will be paid to all bounty participants.
3) The project is on hold for an undetermined time. This means that it is uncertain when and if MNG will get listed on any exchange.

Just like you, probably, I'm dissapointed about the ICO results and its implications.

I nevertheless want to thank you all for your participation in the bounty campaign and your interest in this thread. I wish you all the best of luck.

If you still have questions regarding the bounty campaign you can ask them here or through PM.

Your departing MangoStartups bounty manager at Bitcointalk,

Arvin
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

Dear bounty participants,

I am hereby forwarding the team's message about the ICO results:

"Now that the ICO is over, we can confirm the final amount raised of 3.3M MNG or 367 ETH.

Unfortunately this does not meet the required Soft Cap of 500 ETH.

This means that the smart contract will now reverse itslef and all transactions. In the next 30 days we will refund investors for the total amount raised.

This means the project is on hold until further notice. We do want to thank you all for your support, this community has been absolutely great!

If you have any questions please reach out to support@mangostartups.com
"

You may question what this not reaching of the soft cap means for your bounty payment.

1) The finalized sheets have been sent nevertheless to the MangoStartups team.
2) The MangoStartups CEO consented that the earned MNG tokens will be paid to all bounty participants.
3) The project is on hold for an undetermined time. This means that it is uncertain when and if MNG will get listed on any exchange.

Just like you, probably, I'm dissapointed about the ICO results and its implications.

I nevertheless want to thank you all for your participation in the bounty campaign and your interest in this thread. I wish you all the best of luck.

If you still have questions regarding the bounty campaign you can ask them here or through PM.

Your departing MangoStartups bounty manager at Bitcointalk,

Arvin
It is a pity that it happened! I personally think that the developers spent too little time advertising their project! If you do not want to distribute tokens for airdrop, then at least you need to advertise in twitter or telegram. It's a pity for the bounty members, you could at least reward by merit.

Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

I'm definitely going to invest in MangoStartups for being upstanding like this. I can't believe they're still paying us despite all the investment funds being reversed.

It's also great that they're reversing the investments just because the minimum wasn't met.

Definitely going to watch this team.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: