Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 06:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Only $0.02btc Selling Watches Like BVLGARI, Rolex, Monblanc, Richard Mille  (Read 376 times)
Williamabc123 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:52:15 PM by Williamabc123

We love bitcoin. But our advantage is supplier resources. it took me 3 days to find an open source code and build the E - commerce site. And also  The first time to create a bitcoin Purse. Then spend two days to find and dock the payment system. I'm excited, but there's no bitcoin to be paid to verify the whole system. So, Each watch only $0.02btc. If someone love the watch, pls order and pay it, we want to verify the system right or wrong. If the system works well, we will continue to update the product inside, welcome to collect. E-commerce site is bitcoinfreeshop.com
Thanks and Happy New Year all of you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:36:45 AM

After 3 days  promotion, the product will be restored to original price, thanks!
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

Replicas?

Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

Replicas?
Poop, some OEM factories left behind. The same quality.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

Replicas?

Most luxury watch manufacturers don’t outsource production/assembly. They have their own facilities so leftover goods at OEM factories can only be referring to replicas.
If you’re charging $500+ for a replica then you need to post pictures and more details. There are so many replicas out there that you need to justify your asking price for the higher tier replicas (in terms of quality).
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Replicas?

Most luxury watch manufacturers don’t outsource production/assembly. They have their own facilities so leftover goods at OEM factories can only be referring to replicas.
If you’re charging $500+ for a replica then you need to post pictures and more details. There are so many replicas out there that you need to justify your asking price for the higher tier replicas (in terms of quality).
no, it's not what you said.
This is our advantage, Poop not replica.
But some good replicas are also worth buying.
Of course, we may consider some delicate replica, but not now.
Thanks for your advise, we will upload some videos showing the details of the products.
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

You can choose the original packing, or neutral and delicate package.
When using the original packing, it is likely that the items be checked by customs, and you are likely to pay a lot of customs duties.
With the use of neutral packing, items are rarely checked, and no extra cost required.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

Replicas?

Thanks for your advise, we will upload some videos showing the details of the products.

I’m speaking from experience and the knowledge that I have regarding that industry.
I’d be more than happy to retract my statement above if you could actually prove that these are real.
I’d be happy to buy one off you if you’d agree to allow funds to be held in escrow until the watch authenticity is confirmed by a reputable watch dealer.
The ball is in your court Smiley
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Replicas?

I’m speaking from experience and the knowledge that I have regarding that industry.
I’d be more than happy to retract my statement above if you could actually prove that these are real.
I’d be happy to buy one off you if you’d agree to allow funds to be held in escrow until the watch authenticity is confirmed by a reputable watch dealer.
Some attributes can be identified, some can not.
You can message the escrow to me or order it in our website. Thanks!
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Replicas?

I think a reputable watch dealer will be able to identify a real vs a fake quite easily. There are some top quality replicas out there but with the right tools everything can be authenticated.
I will only trade with you using a reputable escrow but please feel free to post a link to your website. I’d like to check it out.
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

Replicas?

I think a reputable watch dealer will be able to identify a real vs a fake quite easily. There are some top quality replicas out there but with the right tools everything can be authenticated.
I will only trade with you using a reputable escrow but please feel free to post a link to your website. I’d like to check it out.
Pls see the message i sent to you.
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:00 AM

Smiley Wink
siciliano

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

Do you have some sport luxury watches ? LMK
Traderpolo212

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:54:02 PM

I cant chose state for my country and it's not letting me register can you help?
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

I notice you have a Rolex for sale there as well... for 0.05btc

If this is not a replica, please remove the strap and at the 6 0'clock (the bottom) between the lugs for the watch strap there will be a serial number engraved in.

Please send me pics of this serial number. 
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Do you have some sport luxury watches ? LMK
yes, we have.
pls contract our email address: bitcoinfreeshop@126.com
Or pls tell us you email, we will email the picture to you.
tks
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

ALL SELLING BY COST PRICE 0.02btc.
Williamabc123 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:37:42 AM