Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin stable ?  (Read 2514 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

I think you mean "Is Bitcoin stable". Obviously not because base from the recent fluctuations, it has a potential to dip all the way down back again to 7000 USD. It is mainly because of the pumping of other alt coins that lowers the demands of bitcoin.
You can't find any stable coins in crypto since it's market value are changing everytime. A huge fluctuation of bitcoin really contribute fear and troubled some to the community in which everyone are not expecting this to happen. Ups and down are normally happen with bitcoin but that certain percentage of dump is really unpredicted..
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What are reason for that kind fluctuations ?
How long it will take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations ?

I think for now the status of bitcoin its not so stable. But I hope in near future it became stable. So everyone can easy to used bitcoin. And the value also of bitcoin it became higher and higher.
I agree that bitcoin is not stable because some investors sell some of their bitcoin and other hold it in very long time thats why the price become not stable.
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

In recent years, bitcoin value has increased dramatically. In my opinion, the value of bitcoin is unstable, at the current $ 2000 increase to $ 15000 compared to $ 13,000
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Bitcoin market is a young, or let's say adolescent, market. Many people are still learning about it, and since many consider Bitcoin to be the same as blockchain or cryptocurrency, then when they decide to go in, most of them decide to invest into Bitcoin. Rest is a simple supply - demand story (if you don't know anything about this basic economic principle, you can google it, you should find many technicle articles explaining it; start with Wikipedia).

This makis it highly volitile and it will be such until it reaches the mature stage. When will it be? Nobody knows.

bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

I am relatively new in this cryptocurrency world and I think that it will take long time for Bitcoin to become stable. Stability requires a large amount of money invested in this cryptocurrency, and also a lot of investors should start trusting in bitcoin.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

i all know bitcoin is a digital currency without under any control from government laws, so it price is controlled by big whales who own many bitcoin, that makes bitcoin price very unstable throught years, in conclusion, bitcoin is unpredictable, it is risky but the profit is worthy.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

i think bitcoin reach a stable goal. when bitcoin started its journey then its price about 3 cent and in this year starting bitcoin price now $15000. so it is stable price

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

No,nothing is stable in this world. Everything will change. We cannot say that bitcoin is stable because bitcoin's value will change in any moment. And it's value is defend of numbers of investment or simply of the number of investor who buy bitcoin.Even a peso or dollar is not stable. It is defend on the stock that the currency has stored on a country.And I think bitcoin could not meet the stability that all we want until the bitcoin is not on the legal side of the government.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

i all know bitcoin is a digital currency without under any control from government laws, so it price is controlled by big whales who own many bitcoin, that makes bitcoin price very unstable throught years, in conclusion, bitcoin is unpredictable, it is risky but the profit is worthy.
Bitcoin is the most stable currency algorithm in recent times. Bitcoin is constantly gaining new value and bringing huge profits to its investors. Bitcoin is holding steady value and is stepping up its pace in the crypto market. The position of bitcoin is increasingly confirmed and it is receiving great interest from a large number of investors around the world.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

NO bitcoin is not stable, so be all stocks and forex currencies. It is base on demand and supply so it cant be ever stable. it will fluctuate day in day out.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

perhaps bitcoin is unstable in its price, but it is the most stable and reliable cryptocurrency
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

I would say no, bitcoin is not stable and I was hoping for
bitcoin to get stable in market like how Fiat USD does,
This virtual currency bitcoin will never be stable it will
keeping rising and falling daily because of the 24hrs trade volume.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

I love your effort into writing something in english, btw. Still needs practice, though.

Anyway, I for one, don't have a good reason for why bitcoins are fluctuating hard in this season. Maybe because it is the holidays so a lot of the hype investors before are now panic selling. All we can do now is hope and pray hard that bitcoins flutters back up to $20,000.

wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

I think the value is stable and not too risky
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:53:33 PM

Yes the price is stable and theres a possibility that bitcoin price will pump because of many people who invest their money on bitcoins in this year 2018,now its time to buy bitcoin

Week ago it was dropping because it was end of year. Now it is time to recover but I don't expect big increase. Very steady and stable increase. My focus is more like on alt coins rather than bitcoin. If you check marketcoincap you can see some coins are gaining value 4-5 times in a day. I personally try to catch those coins.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Bitcoin now is stabilized on the mark around 15000USD. I think that this is adequate price and it will grow but very moderately. Bitcoin worth to invest without fail I am sure. I have no plans to sell my bitcoins.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

It is not stable. The fluctuation of bitcoin has created many opportunities to generate profits for bitcoin investors. Bitcoin prices are down because many sell it. That is perfectly normal and its price will soon return

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Overall if we see no cryptocurrency has a stable market price so is BITCOIN.But the question is actually stability, not the stability of market price.So with that view according to me BITCOIN is the most stable cryptocurrency which has always gained people's trust,even till now.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Whether human mind is stable? Definitely no.  Thousands of thoughts coming in human mind daily.  Demand for any thing/instrument (except food, water, shelter) depends on the mental state of a person.  At one point of time due to prevalent market conditions he thinks and expects upward movement in price of certain commodity / instrument and provided he is having funds will think of investing in such commodity / instrument and he may buy it ; and as a result with the rise in demand the price will increase.
On the other hand in case some person is passing through negative thoughts about some commodity due to any reasons; he will abstain himself from buying that commodity / instrument and even he may think of selling that and as a result the demand will go down and supply will increase in the market and the price will fall.
  This is also applicable to the case of  bitcoin.
So price of bitcoin can not be claimed to be stable at any point of time and price will move upwards / downwards depending on various circumstances.
cyruh203

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

i would say no, because in crypto world price are not be stable thats why we called it digital because price is keeping rice and fall depeding on the required demand

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: