Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin stable ?  (Read 2511 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What are reason for that kind fluctuations ?
How long it will take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations ?

I think for now the status of bitcoin its not so stable. But I hope in near future it became stable. So everyone can easy to used bitcoin. And the value also of bitcoin it became higher and higher.

Bitcoin will not become stable, If bitcoins become stable then it will not be profitable. The reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment is because of the value that keeps on increasing as the time goes by and because of that more and more investors are getting rich when theres a huge pump on the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

Every currency (physical or digital currency) flactuates from time to time. I think bitcoin's price is unstable because it changes from time to time. It's part of the market and the crypto world. But expect it to increase again by this year, 2018.
Unlike gold and dollar which is consider as two of the most stable investment worldwide, Bitcoin's value is very volatile, there are times when its price increases so high in just a matter of hour, then dips back to ts nearest inbound. This seems to be normal for bitcoin players. This fluctuations should be monitored carefully by bitcoin holders for a better profit. This cycle has been in the cryptomarket for almost a decade since bitcoin was developed. Longevity is also a factor to consider whether an investment is stable or not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

Anything involving cryptocurrency will have its fair share of fluctuations. Also, look at the stock market, volatility will always be present. You should always account for the risks of investing in a decentralized market and the fluctuations that come with it.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Yes for me I believe that in year 2018 bitcoin became stable. And easy to us to used bitcoin. Because now bitcoin is so in demand. Some of us now are investing bitcoin so they believe it became stable.
malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

If I think for now bitcoin is unstable, in 2017 yesterday the price of bitcoin is unstable, maybe in 2018 this bitcoin price will be stable, because bitcoin very much demand.
soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:54 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin is more stable after currency and other currency and profitable digital currency. bitcoin stability bitcoin is dependent on demand. There is no doubt that bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the future. Also, bitcoin's digital currency will allow you to use it in your daily life.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

for the problem of whether or not stable bitcoin I think no one can predict exactly because there is currently no guideline to be our analysis of the value of bitcoin
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:40 PM

Today Bitcoin more stable than it was in October-November 2017. I believe that within a short period of time it have began its steady growth again. And we’ll see the price that around of 30000USD.
kumarcp

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency the cryptocurrency will not be stable it will be keep on changeing so i thing you got my point
martin.k

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

I am not expecting BTC to get stabilized in near future, and we will see this instability you mentioned for a long time.
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Could maybe call it "non stable genius".  Grin
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

bitcoin is unstable, its value is always changing. I think you should know that, but I believe the future of bitcoin is always expanding for many years to come.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:46:27 PM

Its cryptocurrency, word stable should not be used with this topic Smiley In week from now bitcoin might be 10 000$ or even lower , or maybe 25 000$. Just monitor crypto market for 24hours and you will see how unstable everything is. So in short the answer that you are looking for is, no bitcoin is not stable.
No it doesn't be stable because in bitcoin anytime it will goes down or up its value and price, so right this moment maybe it can be stabilize but if bitcoin is become well develope maybe it be stable but if think its good what happen right now in bitcoin value because if the value is rising it means the community of bitcoin is increasing.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I think for now bitcoin is unstable, bitcoin just like another currency which are always inrease / decrease. So many people hope in the future it will always stable. So everyone can used bitcoin. And the bitcoin price also became higher and higher.
Bitcoin is nowhere near stability at the present moment. It is fluctuating a lot and this is actually scaring the investors and that is totally understandable. There is this fear that what if it will just go down in flames. If I invest just 100 or $200 it won't affect me even if I lose this money but when it comes to real big investment, we need to be a little bit careful and worried about everything.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Bitcoin is very unstable and that is part of the risk, because bitcoin prices depend on the amount of demand. It is difficult to predict when bitcoin time will reach 19k, because that is uncertain.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

I see lately there are some changes, but I think this is still stable, it will not go down significantly, when it comes down to the numbers below I think it's good to buy bitcoin and invest it, it seems that in the next few months bitcoin prices will rise again, for long-term investment I think it's better to hold it and sell it later.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

Bitcoin will never be stable, as of now because Bitcoin's value is really volatile. People's investments, their demand, and the cycle of buying and selling Bitcoin, it's value will always change.

endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Bitcoin is very unstable and that is part of the risk, because bitcoin prices depend on the amount of demand. It is difficult to predict when bitcoin time will reach 19k, because that is uncertain.
bitcoin is to my knowledge, until whenever will never stable, certainly will experience up and down, if there is some ugly little news will be down as in the year 2017 that can be down very high.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

bitcoin is to my knowledge, until whenever will never stable, certainly will experience up and down, if there is some ugly little news will be down as in the year 2017 that can be down very high.
Bitcoin is really stable just like a big company, let us just imaging that bitcoin is just like one of the biggest company in our country and is much profitable that it can give a better future for our life, good benefits and a good source of our economic growth.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

BTC has more volatility than the alts,so no BTC price isnt stable like the others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: