Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin stable ?  (Read 2511 times)
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

In general, it has become less stable, after the New Year holidays it has easily gained positions until the end of January should get closer to the mark of $ 20,000. Roll Eyes
You can see the general graph of bitcoin to see whether it is stable or not. Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the market and it is also the most stable price so far. Because it is so valuable and many investors are keeping it, it is less affected by the market and is growing quite steadily at between $ 13,000 and $ 15,000 from the end of 2017 to the present.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

Yes for me bitcoin is stable weither is increasing or dicreasing its still stable. Im not talking the value of bitcoin. But what am i talking right now is the bitcoin industry. It is rarely be broken. Bitcoin had stand over a year ago. So it can be stable more years to come. But when we say about the value yeah isn't stable. But still have a upportunity to work on or you can still invest and trade even in a low rate. So you have bitcoin still. So its not a big deal for me. As long as we have crytocurrency like this today and in the future.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:36 AM

Probably not been stable of prices,this earlier the price of bitcoin is really dip but i know weeks or months will rise it again thats how the market work the price of bitcoin. Make more investment for bitcoin price will be stable.

Bountyhunter01

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

You means bitcoin stable,  obviously not because bitcoin is a good cryptocurrency  in the world. Bitcoin is very unstable in nature. Such instability, when it rises sharply in price times to times naturally.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What are reason for that kind fluctuations ?
How long it will take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations ?

Today Bitcoin more stable than it was in October-November 2017. I believe that within a short period of time it have began its steady growth again. And we’ll see the price that around of 30000USD.
In Addition to this, it is good for us that Bitcoin doesn't become stable. If that happens, how are we supposed to make profits? After all, its fluctuating nature provided us the opportunity to increase our capital. It is also the main reason behind the popularity that Bitcoin is enjoying at present. I am pretty cool with the present Bitcoin and hope it remains this way for eternity because it keeps me in the business.
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

I believe this was due to the work of futures on the stock exchange. Rich traders could earn enough on this jump in the course. It remains unclear when the price will return to 19 thousand dollars.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

I guess it is not and bitcoin will never be stable in terms of its value.The demands  of it make its unstable.

Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Bitcoin is stable but there has always been huge price fluctuations for bitcoin.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

I think you mean "Is Bitcoin stable". Obviously not because base from the recent fluctuations, it has a potential to dip all the way down back again to 7000 USD. It is mainly because of the pumping of other alt coins that lowers the demands of bitcoin.
You can't find any stable coins in crypto since it's market value are changing everytime. A huge fluctuation of bitcoin really contribute fear and troubled some to the community in which everyone are not expecting this to happen. Ups and down are normally happen with bitcoin but that certain percentage of dump is really unpredicted..

Market fluctuations is inevitable. The price could change in no time. It might go up and it might go  down. That’s why I could say that Bitcoin is not stable. But I could say that it is stable in terms of being the number one cryptocurrency.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

If you want stability, wait until mass adoption, only then Bitcoin will settle for a price, until then, people will come and go and the price will keep being volatile.

brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

I believe that bitcoin is not yet stable this time because it is being decentralized and no ones controls this. It will goin to drop then it's own opportunity to buy bitcoin then if it's already rise at what is the best price then time to sell. Bitcoin is not stable, it is tradable coin and not only investment.
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Although I personally believe and adore COINS, but I can't deny that the currency is not stable, I put the investment currency as a way of long-term investment, the instability of he is the cause of the high returns, no one knows
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

My answer is no. Change will always be constant. However, its your decision to invest or just see other people getting rich with bitcoin. Stability is not really the main thing but its more on joining with it. You're not loosing everything. Just part of your funds that you will invest in. So far, the price shows how stable the increase is. Stability is somehow an understatement with bitcoin. It is far more than stable. Its growing fast actually.

gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has these huge fluctuations simply because the cryptocurrency markets are currently very volatile, and definitely quite easy to manipulate the prices if you have enough coins.

Is it stable? Well, I wouldn't call something that fluctuates between $16,000 and $12,000 "stable".
Bitcoin is based on two aspects of trust. The first is to improve the reliable trust in the Bitcoin system itself and the second bitcoin can be gradually applied in the real business world. If anyone finds the underlying principles of Bitcoin's basic algorithm in mind are flawed, then the system is unreliable.
Ethan112

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

Rises and falls to the price of Bitcoin often has a knock on effect with other cryptocurrencies. And since the market is still volatile, the price of a coin can rise and fall quickly, making it a risky investment without proper research carried out. So you have bitcoin still. So its not a big deal for me. As long as we have crytocurrency like this today and in the future.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

I think there will come a time that the price of bitcoin will stabilize. As of now, it will never be as stable as fiat currency and many other factors that affect the price volatility.
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

Bitcoin can't be stable because bitcoin prices is based on the people investing it in the bitcoin and it depends in marketing of the people.So I think that such fluctuations., not necessarily yet will be happened again for the next too, it might be slightly different even maybe it's more different.
kunh0zdn

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:03:25 AM by kunh0zdn

I think bitcoin is generally a good investment, The world economy improved after the previous economical crisis but still hasn't completely recovered and BTC is a safer investment for the current time than any fiat.
sitnikov

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

Not at all stable, there had been huge price fluctuations in the past as well. Only way to make guaranteed profit is by investing for long term.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
gulechain

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:55:51 AM

Bitcoin is stable compared to other cryptocurrencies. Recent bitcoin volatility and China, South Korea and other policies, such as the passage of time, bitcoin will return. I think there is no problem with $ 30,000 on 2018 bitcoin, and let's look forward to it,Second, bitcoin has gained a lot in the short term, so this is a normal and necessary callback. We believe him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: