Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin stable ?  (Read 2514 times)
moetimas

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

The thing a lot of people use about bitcoin is its instability, but it's not always, because there are times when bitcoin is stable at a certain price level. Decentralization has made the bitcoin out of control, and price fluctuations are greatly exploited for profit.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:21:41 AM

Bitcoin would never be stable because its value is volatile so it will keep on moving up and down because of the demand and supply in the market but however I am really hope that bitcoin wont drop down again but will rapidly increase instead.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What are reason for that kind fluctuations ?
How long it will take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations ?

Obviously not, bitcoin cannot be stable because its value is volatile. It's value goes up and down that no cannot predict when will it occur. It's price also defends on the demand of bitcoin and supply in the market. Also we are defending on it's price when is the best time to sell and buy. So probably the stability of bitcoin will take a long run before it happen. But atleast bitcoin value itself make its own standing in the market.
akkocoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

Bitcoin can not always be stable. It is influenced by many factors, such as public opinion, judgment of investors, and national laws. It has always fluctuated, but its overall trend is to appreciate.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

My answer is no. Change will always be constant. However, its your decision to invest or just see other people getting rich with bitcoin. Stability is not really the main thing but its more on joining with it. You're not loosing everything. Just part of your funds that you will invest in. So far, the price shows how stable the increase is. Stability is somehow an understatement with bitcoin. It is far more than stable. Its growing fast actually.
yeah...even in instability we will get a lot of profit if we stand in the right position.
that's where many proffesional traders love this happened, they get rich fast because of this.
i like this movement but rarely wins lol. need more time to learning and analized chart to get profit.

If you mean high price stability it's not stable but if you mean "value stability" definitely it will always have value stability and I don't think that it will lose its value in the long run. Cool Yeah the pump and dump game is high risk you can gain a lot and also you can lose a lot with it.  Smiley
Joseph236

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I am relatively new in this cryptocurrency world and I think that it will take long time for Bitcoin to become stable. Even a peso or dollar is not stable. It is defend on the stock that the currency has stored on a country.And I think bitcoin could not meet the stability that all we want until the bitcoin is not on the legal side of the government.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

Bitcoin will never be stable, whatever we do bitcoin will remain this way as long as supply and demand are in the market.
though theres a way to make it stable! to make it exact bitcoin can have a fix price! how? noone should sell or buy bitcoin! the graph will not move then!

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

This old, but in generalised way the bitcoin is thought to be very volatile due to the decentralisation characteristic which it posses. The decentralised? Yes, a way of interacting with blockchain freely, and anyone can manipulate the nature of the bitcoin (e.g. value, market cap, etc) if they posses enough power (e.g. capital). So these factors can be altered with the external forces such as a country banning the exchangers related to the crypto currency and thus panic reaction causing the loss of investment or capitals into bitcoin market. The after effect? Drop in the value. The same thing which happened after the Korea and China bans. I hope you understand from this why bitcoin is unstable and what are the factors that could decide its ultimo.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

The price of bitcoin is not fixed, which is a fact that many people know.
If the price of bitcoin is stable, there is no point in having a price rise or fall for so long.
Recently, the price of bitcoin has plummeted, and people are panicking to sell their bitcoins.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Bitcoin is "volatile" would be the word. Highly even. A mere bad news can drop the price plummeting thousands of dollars. So we have to be careful when we invest in it.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

I think it will start process of stabilization in nearest future.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

Bitcoin is now again taking off next point should be 15000$ already lots of usdt invested to bitcoin even bitcoin price crossed 12000$+ today still growing so bitcoin will trade between 12000 to 15000 next couple of days.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

Bitcoin is unstable in the short term because we are super sensitive to bad news. But if we look  at a long term, we will see that there will be a great impact to our economy. New companies have been and will be  created to be much more user friendly and with the  emergence of crypto credit & debit card people will be more confident in spending their bitcoins in ordinary transactions.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

Bitcoin can not be stable. In the last few months many people started investing bitcoin and many people started selling it because of panic. And that's normal. Correction is needed because bitcoin rises to high levels in a very short time ..
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

I think, In the coming days Bitcoin will be a stable currency. In recent time, Bitcoin has been recognised as a decentralized currency and some countries have approved it as a legal payment method, But China and some countries are still experimenting on this platform so that people are still confused about this system. So i believe that In the coming time when Bitcoin will get as a legal payment system around the world the price will also get a stable situation.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

I think, In the coming days Bitcoin will be a stable currency. In recent time, Bitcoin has been recognised as a decentralized currency and some countries have approved it as a legal payment method, But China and some countries are still experimenting on this platform so that people are still confused about this system. So i believe that In the coming time when Bitcoin will get as a legal payment system around the world the price will also get a stable situation.

I agree that the price of bitcoin will become more and more stable in the next few days. Many countries disagree with bitcoin, such as China, because they can not control bitcoin and can not control the national economy. China thinks it is dangerous and easy,cause financial crisis.
shannen8

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:38:23 AM

Bitcoin is not stable because sometimes it dips just like the situation now, and sometimes it get high. Its because of investors who want to buy bitcoin.  Grin
newgeneration16

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

No, Btc is not stable now. It will only stable when governments accept it and payment in BTC is added in law. That's my thinking and expecting.
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will never stable. It will always be fluctuative because the demand of people in bitcoin is also up and down. The price of bitcoin also depends on the total demands of it.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:07:26 AM

Do you mean bitcoin could be stable? Well this may happen but could be possible with a guidance of some sectors. Right now, no one holds or controls it, which made it flexible from the rise and down of its value. But I believe that someday it would still continue and be profitable. We just have to support it in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: