Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 05:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin stable ?  (Read 2520 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

and in the end all cryptocurrencies there is no stable price. these few months they bitcoin continued to experience a very significant decline far from ahir last year. so did the other altcoin.

Last year, the price of Bitcoin is far more different and far more low than the current price. People says it is low but it is not really low since it is almost 7 times the price of last year.

Yes it reached the price of $19K but we still need some time to reach that again since there are some FUDs that scared some people to invest and also lost a good part of their investment. I am already missing the 5-digit price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
klim75

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

Bitcoin cannot be stable, its price is volatile due to the economic law of demand and supply. When the demand is high, the price grows up, and when the supply is higher, the price falls down.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Bitcoin can never be stable. Price will up down. There are many investor and miners. So evrytime price will be fluctuated  .  so I think crypto market or currency like bitcoin is not stable.

Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

People tend to forget one thing: in every 10 minutes, there are 25 Bitcoins that are born from the system. If the amount is multiplied by the total of minutes within 24 hours, then there are 3600 new Bitcoin circulating in the world market circulation (meaning worth 1.5 million US Dollar!). In a day, the market should be able to 'absorb' all the Bitcoin if it does not want the price of Bitcoin plummeted. When the price of Bitcoin is stable, it means that the purchasing power of the world to Bitcoin is high, since it has at least succeeded in offsetting the supply of 3,600 new Bitcoins emerging from the system plus the amount of Bitcoin sold by users around the world.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:01:55 PM

People tend to forget one thing: in every 10 minutes, there are 25 Bitcoins that are born from the system. If the amount is multiplied by the total of minutes within 24 hours, then there are 3600 new Bitcoin circulating in the world market circulation (meaning worth 1.5 million US Dollar!). In a day, the market should be able to 'absorb' all the Bitcoin if it does not want the price of Bitcoin plummeted. When the price of Bitcoin is stable, it means that the purchasing power of the world to Bitcoin is high, since it has at least succeeded in offsetting the supply of 3,600 new Bitcoins emerging from the system plus the amount of Bitcoin sold by users around the world.

At the beginning when im starting to research about bitcoin I've seen that the price will never be stable because the price will falling down and that time the investors purchase a bitcoin and hold it in a longterm way because we know the price of bitcoin will rise again in the exact time but you should monator the price so that you will always updated its price.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

I think the price of rising and falling bitcoin prices is currently stable, and if you want to get a quicker profit, you can wait for a low price and you can invest in bitcoin so you will earn a lot of income, by waiting for the next few days the price will regain steady.
valendra15

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

bitcoin is not stable at all even I think bitcoin in this year is very fall
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Bitcoin at this time if I do not think stable. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes it goes down. But I'm sure bitcoin will definitely be stable again and will rise again.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What are reason for that kind fluctuations ?
How long it will take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations ?

In my but then on when it bo, it will not be stable in the future if Bitcoin is stable now, because Bitcoin's price is not rising, it is only in small numbers, but in the future. It certainly will not be stable because Bitcoin is always innovating

In this crypto world changes is normal, as of now  the market value of Bitcoin decreases. But then on when the value of Bitcoin bounce back no one can stop it. As we look back before a many years ago the market value of Bitcoin before is very Low compare in the present, so we can cunclude that it will be soon stable because the new generation now prefer to crypto.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
emdadul562

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

bitcoin is not stable, it fluctuates with the demand of market
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What is a reason for that kind fluctuations?
How long will it take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations?

I think Bitcoin is very difficult to achieve a stable value. Because the nature of Bitcoin always fluctuates and can never be stable. Bitcoin prices can be very high and very low.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Bitcoin is in its infant stage now because among the world community a very few percentage of people only knows about the bitcoin and alt coins .It is in a primary stage no body can predict the actual price of it. Now the youngsters who knows the computer and software technology, and  their associates only knows about the cryptocurrency and its varied attractiveness. It takes time to get aware the common people of this world .Its demand is always fluctuating so the price is not stable.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Bitcoin will never be stale, as it is the gold of all coins. I think gold also never stable in a long run? As nowadays public will try to find extra money thru different ways, thus invest in bitcoin and altcoins are one of the new type of much more profit earning method.
Maokz

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

I think bitcoin, unstable, as we see in this week's week, market conditions are very fast changing, for me, maybe that makes bitcoin prices unstable, maybe its a lot of people who buy bitcoin simultaneously then the price will certainly go up and on the contrary many people are selling bitcoins simultaneously, this is what makes bitcoin prices become unstable.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

The Bitcoin price seems to be unstable since it is fast-changing, the dropping seems to continue and most of the noob and inexperienced traders are feeling nervous and doing the panic selling but if they already studied the history of Bitcoin they will know that Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is a very stable investment, only the price is unstable.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Of course, no, such exactly in the near future will not be at least due to the fact that the extraction still goes there is a collection and demand and it will continue to fall and rise.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

The cryptocurrency market is never stable as the market is based on series of fluctuations. Sometimes, the fluctuations are high, medium, or low. there is nothing known to us as stable in the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps, you meant to say the medium fluctuations of the bitcoin price, that way people can understand what you were trying to say.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

And the price is now left to wish for the best... It is difficult to identify the real causes of today's drawdown. I'm tired of analyzing everything, I just want to increase the price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

Obviously bitcoin is not stable, all coins are not stable. That's why cryptocurrency is very risky.  If you are lucky enough you will gain huge profit in cryptocurrency. If you have a good strategy ang patient you will profit. But if you are a negative thinker and always panicking this is not the best investment to you.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

Stability depends on supply and demand. How many bitcoins are in existence vs. how many people want to use them to mediate exchanges, or to collect them because they might appreciate over time. I believe that Bitcoin won't ever be "stable" in the sense that we can count that our coins are worth the same tomorrow as they are today. There will always be ups and downs of the value, as demand changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: