Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin stable ?  (Read 2511 times)
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

I see the last two or three months Bitcoin prices have not been stable, bitcoin prices tend to decrease. but once I did not panic, and I'm still sure Bitcoin will rise in price. maybe the price of Bitcoin lately continue to fall, because a lot of negative news that repeatedly attack Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

Recently  Bitcoin got very high fluctuations. It went up 19,000USD(nearly) and dip to 12,500USD. In this situation does BTC stable ?

What are reason for that kind fluctuations ?
How long it will take reach 19,000 USD with this kind of market fluctuations ?

Bitcoin is not stable because the price of every coin is depending on the amount and supply of the coin so there is no doubt that bitcoins will be volatile, another thing is that, the reason why bitcoins is good for long term investment is because of the volatility of the market.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

bitcoin prices are unstable because bitcoin is banned by some countries, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and fall,
Well you are right bitcoin will rise and fall but I am sure the banning of bitcoin from china the only bitcoin banned country will not affect the price of bitcoin because almost every country is accepting bitcoin and they are making high amount of investment every year, which is making price very high, bitcoin cannot be stable because it often use to change price accordingly to the market demand and supply, so bitcoin is an unstable currency and it is very good for all of us.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Bitcoin's value will never be stable.  As we all know,  bitcoin from these days is very dynamic considering what are the happenings in the market.  Its value depends on what we know the law of supply and demand.  But don't worry,  even currencies in paper like dollar,  euros,  and etc.  are unstable.  Just use this opportunity to buy bitcoin so that when its value increases, you will earn money  Wink .
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

This is a volatile field stability is least expected. The market runs on the demand of the people, festivals, and corrections. These factors work to keep the field unstable.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

Short-term changes in the exchange rate of btc in the opposite direction, rebound or correction occur on the exchanges almost constantly. To properly play on the fall of the course and in time to purchase, it is necessary to have a clear concept of the bottom, that is, to know to what minimum the rate of this crypto-currency may fall, after which its rise will begin.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

One thing is clear to me, Bitcoin is extremely unstable. To the extent that you have no way of being able to buy the same thing with the same amount of bitcoin day to day. And that is why bitcoin is not yet a form of fiat currency. It is still a form of asset and will be for quite some time to come.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Bitcoin cannot be stable. Recent months many people started to invest bitcoin and many people started to sell because of panic. And it is normal. Correction is needed because bitcoin went up to high in a very short time. So 19k level can come in 2 months again. Holding is important.

Thats true, I think Bitcoin grow this fast and has been this very expensive because of the fact that Bitcoin is volatile, from time to time it may change either it pump or dump your money may increase or decrease in short period of time , so I dont it may be stable probably stack in few days in a certain amount but eventually it will change again.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has these huge fluctuations simply because the cryptocurrency markets are currently very volatile, and definitely quite easy to manipulate the prices if you have enough coins.

Is it stable? Well, I wouldn't call something that fluctuates between $16,000 and $12,000 "stable".

I agree, cryptocurrency are not stable and that is including bitcoin because it is also a cryptocurrency.  the fluctuations of the cyrptocurrencies especially bitcoin is caused by  many factors like FUD's , are were the demand and supply thing and when those people holding bitcoin is in panic and sold their bitcoin it also affect the price.
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has these huge fluctuations simply because the cryptocurrency markets are currently very volatile, and definitely quite easy to manipulate the prices if you have enough coins.

Is it stable? Well, I wouldn't call something that fluctuates between $16,000 and $12,000 "stable".

I agree when between $16,000 and $12,000 "stable". In crypto currency , the prices will fluctuates. So, thats common..
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

Is the bitcoin stable? some shout. Bitcoin for $ 1000 scream from another angle. I am preparing an article in which it will be said that in addition to 3 aspects, there are 4 pro that few know is a cartel. Heard about this?
vincesmart

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

It is totally unstable cause the price had been fluctuating from the very beginning some time it increase and some time decrease , wait atleast few month it will hopefully increase.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

This is a volatile field stability is least expected. The market runs on the demand of the people, festivals, and corrections. These factors work to keep the field unstable.

That's right, Bitcoin will never be stable and fluctuations may change from time to time. The reason why people invest in cryptocyrrencies is because of its volatility rate. Thinking of crypto to be stable will probably is impossible for now because no one can control its value.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

Bitcoin cannot be stable. Recent months many people started to invest bitcoin and many people started to sell because of panic. And it is normal. Correction is needed because bitcoin went up to high in a very short time. So 19k level can come in 2 months again. Holding is important.

wait untill the price will rise, dont be panic. I agree with you. it is normal.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

According to Positive Technologies, attacks using these vulnerabilities can be performed from anywhere in the world, and therefore are of great interest to intruders.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

It allows you to organize and store any information in the form of blocks. In Bitcoin it is used to store the history of all transfers of each digital note on different computers.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:34:49 AM

It allows you to organize and store any information in the form of blocks. In Bitcoin it is used to store the history of all transfers of each digital note on different computers.

Bitcoin price is unstable, the high fluctuations of the bitcoin price it depends on the supply and demand on the market. Being the high volatile of the bitcoin price is one of the characteristic of the bitcoin, and the price itself is unpredictable and no one knows when the price back to the $19000. Hopefully before the year end the bitcoin price will goes high so that all the bitcoiners are gaining more profit to support their financial problem and continuing or improving this kind of job so that the bitcoin would last forever.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:30 AM

I think bitcoin, unstable, as we see in this week's week, market conditions are very fast changing, for me, maybe that makes bitcoin prices unstable, maybe its a lot of people who buy bitcoin simultaneously then the price will certainly go up and on the contrary many people are selling bitcoins simultaneously, this is what makes bitcoin prices become unstable.
Well bitcoin's nature is always unstable or volatile and unpredictable..The virtual currency has a long way to go for becoming better and for people to understand more of it's usage and benefits. Many people around the world does not know about bitcoin nor understand it's importance possibly if bitcoin will be intruduced and properly understood to all the people all over the world and people starts use it and integrate it to their daily life then eventually it can become a world currency that by then we can say that we will have a stability of value for bitcoin.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

I think bitcoin, unstable, as we see in this week's week, market conditions are very fast changing, for me, maybe that makes bitcoin prices unstable, maybe its a lot of people who buy bitcoin simultaneously then the price will certainly go up and on the contrary many people are selling bitcoins simultaneously, this is what makes bitcoin prices become unstable.
Well bitcoin's nature is always unstable or volatile and unpredictable..The virtual currency has a long way to go for becoming better and for people to understand more of it's usage and benefits. Many people around the world does not know about bitcoin nor understand it's importance possibly if bitcoin will be intruduced and properly understood to all the people all over the world and people starts use it and integrate it to their daily life then eventually it can become a world currency that by then we can say that we will have a stability of value for bitcoin.
i do believe that if society lost faith in fiat and started to value bitcoin more, Amazon may well create their own rather than use bitcoin. Crypto gaining traction is bitcoin’s first battle. Maintaining its popularity in a world where a few massive online retailers will have such influence, and could potentially be competitors would be battle number 2.

Also, I wasn’t comparing bitcoin with childhood drawings. I was using childhood drawings an example to illustrate that scarcity isn’t a source of value. I agree it amplifies value though.

Also I never really get the speed and cost argument. At the moment I can transfer money instantaneously and for free through my bank. Why would I want a system which costs peanuts and is only almost instantaneous?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:46:30 AM

I think the ups and downs of bitcoin are currently unstable, and I'll wait for low prices, so we'll get more profits. by holding back the next few days the price will be higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: