Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here! Plz give me some TIPS!  (Read 2007 times)
coasterridex

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

i think you should first consider doing some research about this industry just to be safe on your future plans depending on what type of path you'll be taking on Cyptocurrency world. in fact your in the right site/group right now. you can try to roam around this forum and read some articles for persons like us who is just starting in this industry. at your current rank i think you could try to participate on some signature campaigns where you'll be able to receive some Altcoins as a payment thru your works. Goodluck mate
rohanshinde

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:22:47 AM

I will suggest you read up few points written by me before starting your epic Crypto journey. Few suggestions for newbie. This is my experience investing/trading in crypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2716149

Additionally, if you want go for any signature campaign or any other ICO campaign, most of them are only for people having Jr.Member. There are very few campaigns for Newbies. Start posting and helping people you will automatically get to that level. Just remember not to spam or else your account might get blocked.

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

follow the rule and you will fine, diligent reading post about bounty and airdrop
Thats a good advice, everything you mentioned is right. You can also start reading the begginers and newbie guide to know whats wrong and right in bitcointalk.
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

i think the first you should find out more about  Blockchain & BTC World, the next you must find out carefully about this ICO. Hope you can find the best choice. good luck for you Smiley)
yolucky

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a new bird, and a Beginner in th Blockchain & BTC World!

IT IS A EXCITING MOMENT IN THE COMMOS!

Thanks to BTC, Thanks to BitcoinTalk.org.

I want to get in ICO, I know there have many BULL in BTC, plz give me some tips.

Thanks!
Do a lot of research & read other threads to get more info.
modimitali

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

Being a beginner the most important thing is doing your own analysis. Any coin which u pick I feel should be technically strong to fulfill it's usecase.
Each day many new coins add up.
Do your own research, understand the coin technically and then invest in it.
Ahmstar

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

Me too am new here I hope to learn as fast as possible, I got some new computers I hope somebody puts me through
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

Wow, I wonder if the recent market crash has scared off the OP? If not, good for him and keep staying engaged
viollo

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

My best advice in just 2 words: "start small"! Coins can be very emotional, don't get blind and dive into something if you don't start small for long time, until you feel confident enough to place a bigger bet...
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

I was newbie like you a month ago and didn’t know much about ICO. I got most my information about ICO and cryptocurrency in the forum and I did use some airdrop referral link here too. 
TannerLCC

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

This is a new account, but it's not my first rodeo Smiley

The best two tips I can give: 1. Develop a reliable BS detector. You can do this by watching the herd without necessarily following them. 2. Remember that if you have NO currency, paper trading is totally valid practice. Start with some imaginary balance and keep track of how your imaginary balance is affected by your trade decisions. The actual dead tree part is optional.

You've found the best forum imo; there is a lot of experience and great advice, but a lot of FUD too, so be thick-skinned Smiley
wackohunt3r

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

This is very helpful for everyone new, thank you for all of the tips!
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

Hello everyone,

I want to get in ICO, I know there have many BULL in BTC, plz give me some tips.

Thanks!
Tips that I personally think you should consider before dumping your money.
For ICOs
Always check the whitepaper / development teams background / what does the project does? Unique Point of sales.
Do your research be it it's ICO or any coins you're Keen to invest in.
NEVER EVER LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO ASKS U TO BUY (EXAMPLE COIN)  always research on it and what the future holds for it.
Always check for good and bad reviews and decide yourself.
It's your hard earned money therefore it's up to you to invest or not.
Always keep your private key and other sensitive details to yourself and never share it to people. There are many scammers out there who tries to grab ur money heartlessly.
Enjoy the space and be safe!

-Peace-
Tamsan2U

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Just joined and glad I find this thread.   Pick up a lot of tips from here!  Thanks all!
ddhsaranga

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:17:14 AM

hi,
I am also a newbie. but i studded a lot of details about bitcointalk.org. Increase your numbers of activity to level up. until your level up, you can involve with bounty and airdrop. you can go Announcements (Altcoins) page of Alternate cryptocurrencies in the home page. then check Announcements for bounty and airdrop and do that bounty and airdrop. if you have a facebook account, twitter account or telegram account with enough condition, you can earn coins by doing bounty campaigns.
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Akkiki

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

Hello welcome😊

Well first try reading the other post in this forum before posting, read the guidelines in posting and the rules. So just explore first and you'll get it😊
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

Hey welcome!

Keep following currency trends and stay up to date on cryptocurrency news in order to succeed. These forums are a great place to start learning. You can also use bitcoin.com and reddit for useful tips.

Smiley
GreyInside

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

Lock your physical wallet in another room while you're on this forum. (Somehow money magically moves from my wallet into more coins, and then the coins go red.)

Figure out how much money you could lose in a bet and not be sad about. Don't invest more than that, ever.

If you have other money that you think you need to invest, put it in the bank, maybe an index fund. Don't bring it here.
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:31 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks!

FIRST, U MUST AWARE FOR EVERYTHING. Bcoz, NEWBIES so many restrictions... All u have to do first, is to READ, READ and READ.. SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME in RESEARCH... By research u will know everything u want to know... U will avoid the things that prohibited... U will learn everything... By learning, u will make improve, ur mind bcome brighter.. and last, NEVER HESITATE asking questions bfore u make a step. Ask help, in this forum, bcoz in this cryptoworld were brother, were sisters

NEVER MAKE A STEP, WITHOUT RESEARCH...
hilda483

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Never buy only one coin, always keep your portofolio diversified. Hold long term, don't do day trading else you will lose more than you will ever get.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: