Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wearing a jumper to advertise your username/product  (Read 312 times)
ripplehd1 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:13:14 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 11:44:37 AM by ripplehd1

Just like renting a signature I will be wearing a sweatshirt/jumper of your choice but you will have to pay for the item and shipping costs I will Also wear an avatar for the duration of this, i will wear it for a period of 1 month or 12 months.  For 1 month My price will be  BTC0.000365
and for a year it will be BTC0.003285. Escrow can be used.

Let me know if this is something that would come to good use. Thanks
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

There are loads of issues with this. Firstly, how will you or one verify that you have worn the jumper for the said 1 month. How long will you be out to advertise the said product? and countless more issues. I dont think anyone will be willing to pay for this. Good Luck anyways.

ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

There are loads of issues with this. Firstly, how will you or one verify that you have worn the jumper for the said 1 month. How long will you be out to advertise the said product? and countless more issues. I dont think anyone will be willing to pay for this. Good Luck anyways.
i can wear it everyday and take a picture without my face and i can also hold a paper and put the time, date and my username next to the jumper or sweatshirt of your choice . How does that sound  Cool
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I have to say, this is one of the more unique offers I've seen. It might be a good deal, depending on where you live and how often you go outside   Tongue
Janinjo11

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Janinjo tips

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

i can wear it everyday and take a picture without my face and i can also hold a paper and put the time, date and my username next to the jumper or sweatshirt of your choice . How does that sound  Cool

I agree, there are some major issues. Cheesy How can you wear it every day? It will get all sweaty and smelly and you will produce the counter effect, people will start to dislike your jumper along with the logo on it Tongue Don't you agree? But if there are people willing to pay for wearing jumpers you can count me in. But I would wear it only 2-3 times per week. Wink
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

I agree, there are some major issues. Cheesy How can you wear it every day? It will get all sweaty and smelly and you will produce the counter effect, people will start to dislike your jumper along with the logo on it Tongue Don't you agree? But if there are people willing to pay for wearing jumpers you can count me in. But I would wear it only 2-3 times per week. Wink

Also the question arises is where and how long will you be out in public? There would be absolutely no point if you stay home wearing the jumper all day. The idea is good but the problem is that it is very hard to monitor your actions.

ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:02:38 PM

i have a launderette next to where i work and i can wash it every week, so i wont have a problem with Body odour . My boss owns the launderette and shop where i work so if you think im lying im not because i will take a picture of myself standing outside the launderette or shop.
jimmy55

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

I'm sorry, maybe you have good intentions, but this is impossible to prove you wear it every day.   You can take a picture and then take the shirt off 5 minutes later. 

If I may make a suggestion, what about doing it for 1 day and the buyer of the advertisement can see if they get any added visits to their site.  That would be a good indicator if you wore it all day or not. You'll also need to say what town you live in, I would think.

FOR SALE (cheap)
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

I'm sorry, maybe you have good intentions, but this is impossible to prove you wear it every day.   You can take a picture and then take the shirt off 5 minutes later. 

If I may make a suggestion, what about doing it for 1 day and the buyer of the advertisement can see if they get any added visits to their site.  That would be a good indicator if you wore it all day or not. You'll also need to say what town you live in, I would think.
ill be in a shop i would not take my shirt off in front of the customers
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

Seems like quite a good idea, could you answer the following questions;

1. How many people would you estimate see you per day?
2. Would you accept payment AFTER completing the service?
3. Why such a low price? 0.003 for a whole YEAR? That's insanely low.
4. Which city are you in?
ripplehd1 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Seems like quite a good idea, could you answer the following questions;

1. How many people would you estimate see you per day?
2. Would you accept payment AFTER completing the service?
3. Why such a low price? 0.003 for a whole YEAR? That's insanely low.
4. Which city are you in?
I'll see about approximately 200 customers in the 14 hours I work there, I'll accept payment after completing the service but I might want an escrow to hold the bitcoins, and I first thought $100 for a year but I thought users might say it's too expensive so that's why I lowered my price but I'll be happy to negotiate this with the buyer. I'm in United Kingdom, Birmingham
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: