Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thekey vs Selfkey  (Read 268 times)
wintersnow (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

It seems to me both serve similar purpose, can anyone tell me which one should I invest in? Dont tell me to put equal amount on both, I want to know why one is better than the other?thanks
sadhiq

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

I have a similar question, did you read the whitepapers ?
One is ETH based, the other NEO based.
FYI, Astro fund invested in selfkey... but am still wondering about the other one.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

Of these two projects, I probably prefer to choose the project TheKey, because it is more interesting to me than another project, with which I know superficially, perhaps it is more promising, but in general I'm behind TheKey
Altcointr

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

I'm planning to invest selfkey but thekey was rated very good on icodrops. Both of them almost same.
sadhiq

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:18:08 AM

Some keys:
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

I think thekey will develop in china and it has more potential, because they already have a lot of experience
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

It seems to me both serve similar purpose, can anyone tell me which one should I invest in? Dont tell me to put equal amount on both, I want to know why one is better than the other?thanks
I think it will depend on how the dev could try for different compare to each other.
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

I have a similar question, did you read the whitepapers ?
One is ETH based, the other NEO based.
FYI, Astro fund invested in selfkey... but am still wondering about the other one.

NEO is China Ethereum. It might fly to moon day. Smiley
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

Selfkey is based on ethereum. They already have a working demo product and they act globally.

TheKey is based on neo. They seem to focus more on the chinese market and their doing well in the marketing side. Honestly if you look at it, TheKey is just like a copy of Selfkey with a huge marketing budget.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

I think these two projects are all good, one is based on NEO, one is based on ETH, the popularity of telegram of these two projects is very high, I think I will invest if possible.

marcolopes

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

Selfkey is based on ethereum. They already have a working demo product and they act globally.

TheKey is based on neo. They seem to focus more on the chinese market and their doing well in the marketing side. Honestly if you look at it, TheKey is just like a copy of Selfkey with a huge marketing budget.

Thekey can be a "copy" of SelfKey, but they are ahead... they already have biometric recognition and are inside the asian market!!!

I din't knew that Selfkey was targeting the ASIAN market also! (it's on they papers!).
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

I will pick the Key because of the China influence, China is another continent on its own, so if you are a good company and have that huge market to serve then I will be very bullish on you, I'm not writing off Selfkey because it is a good project also but the key will cetrtainly do well

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bluehodl

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

It's sad but the one with more capital might produce better results than the one with the original idea.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

I will pick the Key because of the China influence, China is another continent on its own, so if you are a good company and have that huge market to serve then I will be very bullish on you, I'm not writing off Selfkey because it is a good project also but the key will cetrtainly do well
I will give my vote for THEKEY, first of all NEO platform, it is undervalued now, secondly the project has very good marketing and communications in the leadership of China and in the third it is certainly a work product that has already begun to be introduced!
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

I invested in both little bit 10k coins and if you do that you will not make mistake because for long time they will both grow for sure.
Day trading i dont think its good
jacjuice

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

Selfkey has been around for a while and is light years ahead of TheKey. Selfkey is much more established and has the better future by far.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

I'm inclined towards SelfKey too much in its comparison. SelfKey's team is way more professional and responsive. The whole idea was theirs, and TheKey is just trying to follow its footsteps of development. SelfKey's wallet preview is coming up very soon, which will be an achievement too, and why you should get it right now instead of TheKey? Well, TheKey has double supply than SelfKey, yet it still got more value than SelfKey, meaning SelfKey is very undervalued right now.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

These are two completely different projects, but both are very cool.
 Selfkey has now fallen very much in price. But I will not sell these coins until the project gets to its feet and shows its full power.
TKY is more successful (if you look at the price). However, the potential is not disclosed even by 10%. I also have these coins. ICO ended in 5 minutes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: