Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2090 times)
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

The basic principles of trading is always the way to earn more profit, Just buy when the value is low and sell it again when high. A certain events are also affecting the value of coins in the market like the banning of ico's in china, Sometimes it was a good reason for bitcoins to decrease its value because we can invest more coins on that days and wait for it to grow again.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Well, I don't really trade. I just look for a coin i like (white paper and team and vision) and then I buy it. Next, I will hold said coin for 1 or 2 years and then check my position. If It is still a good coin, I keep holding, I'd not i swap it with another coin

cryptowinner777

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Before I learned how to use fibs, macd, and pivot bands, I woul open my Bittrex account, click on the wallet tabs and look for any coins that wer up 40% or so.  I'd start selling off and taking profits. Everything retraces then I would watch and buy some back later.  Stupid I know but it kinda worked.  Advice learn technical trading and read read read new and updates.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

I do not have a specific strategy for trading. When the market is very volatile, as now, I trade short transactions, when the market is bearish, I trade in long.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Usually, whenever I go into trading, I buy those altcoins that for me have a large potential to grow by just first seeking further information about that altcoin and see its capacity and capability to raise its price and if it is good and beneficial for long term holding. Whenever I do such thing, I ensure myself that what I have spent must take a feedback which will be beneficial for my part. I do hold it as long as I can see it can rise and reach my satisfaction to regain what I have spent.

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

I always leave my initial investment there and play with the profits.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Time management is the only strategy i have. Luck is the one of the best asset in trading , You should always analyze the situation before investing and never sell your coins at the lowest price that you will get. The market is volatile so there is no chance for you to know when is the best price in the market will came out so you need to do a lot of research.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I usually sell some after a 50% gain. Will sell enough to cover my initial investment and HODL the remainder that I have left.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

I usually spread my investment on different coins first. This helps me to cover up losses i would have made of other coins fell in price after i invested. I then keep a profit gain threshold level. Once the level is reached I sell my coins and cash out my profit. If the price falls i just hold them and wait for them to recover.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

uhm trading ? well I don't think that I'm a good trader so I'm gonna skip this one. For me , it's better to invest into ICO's and then try to buy and hold only good coins. For now , I'm with ERISTICA ICo and so far I'm glad with all the news they are bring.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

I invest in short term, Smiley Smiley
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

It seems you can always make money under current market condition, especially if you invest in altcoins.
But it won't last long, most altcoins are overvalued.
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

My trading strategy is this: I am constantly in bitcoin and buy altcoyins for trading within a day. As soon as the price of altcoin has grown - I immediately sell it and again I am in bitcoin, earning at the same time from 2 to 10 percent. So I increase the number of my bitcoins.

zilinzhi

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

I prefer the long term holding because i don't have much time to do it. when i think the price is reasonable i will sell some and buy a new token which is cheaper than mine and wait again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 4th December
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

The basic principles of trading is always the way to earn more profit, Just buy when the value is low and sell it again when high. A certain events are also affecting the value of coins in the market like the banning of ico's in china, Sometimes it was a good reason for bitcoins to decrease its value because we can invest more coins on that days and wait for it to grow again.

Yes, you are right, but you can always have time to buy / sell after the news. Usually this is a sharp jump up or down. Well, if you manage to catch the moment then this is success. I read forecasts for trading and sometimes do so. It's not always a success, but in principle I'm not at a loss.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
akunin

Activity: 257
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

my strategi trading is i usually 50% for short term trading and 50% for longterm trading
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

My strategy in trading is whenever i fell enough with the profit i will sell my coins. And i usually buy a cheap coin and hold it. I dont really like to buy an expensive coins, because to be honest i can not reach their price

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

i buy and wait. some companies i buy and wait for years some companies i decide to sell when profit 20%

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
KXC247

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

For me,  I apply a bit of short term,  medium term and more of long term strategy.
JakeRTFM

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Everyone is saying "buy low and sell high" or "I sell after 10/20%"
But how much do you invest per coin ? Because investing 1$ to win 0.10$ is a good profit Smiley

For me, I mostly trade for fun. I started to invest 50€ per great potential coin (ETH/LTC/XRP) or 10€ for less know coin (FLO / Zcash ..)
Today I still invest 10€ or 15€ for small coin but with recent increase, I invest 150€/250€ for ETH/LTC/XRP.
And I keep those coins for 3/6 months expecting a profit up to 30%/60%.

And you, how much money do you invest ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: