Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2078 times)
Essaint56

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I don't think traders will reveal their strategies on how to efficiently do trading. I think all the strategies are the same, it is to buy low and sell high, learn to be patient and do not panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

my strategy on trading is buy low wait for a day, week or month then sell it and I will sell it if I am ok to the price or the gain I got but if I am not satisfied I will hold it or if the coin is decreasing I will sell it as soon as possible
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Purchase as much coins as possible that are performing well in the market and are valued under $1. And then hold them for a reasonable period before selling. In this way you can get more coins in your stash and when prices hike, more gains for you!

Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

i do wait a long time like for a week and so on the shortest time will be 2 day because if i pick a short term altcoin i do keep an eye on it so i can know that if the coin gain price or not but if it gain like 30% i will sell it to gain my profits

ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

I don't think traders will reveal their strategies on how to efficiently do trading. I think all the strategies are the same, it is to buy low and sell high, learn to be patient and do not panic.

Traders will not eventually reaveal all there strategies because its for them, its their technique. In that way they can actually earn because they actually work and pariently waiting the time.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

73-95 percent returns with the difference to beginning limit of entrance with the table.
might works with the helps of extract tools and different application of strategy to gains as less with the risks to manage target to complete with the terms of projects plan.

gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

My strategy in trading is whenever i fell enough with the profit i will sell my coins. And i usually buy a cheap coin and hold it. I dont really like to buy an expensive coins, because to be honest i can not reach their price

My strategy is similart to yours. I also try to catch penny coins which means very cheap and has not a lot of attention on it. Because popular ones are already expensive and I don't want to buy them.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:12:24 AM

Of course, the standard strategy is to buy cheap and to sell when the price is high. This is obvious.
The real secret is to identify some patterns that predict an explosion of value. They exist, and I'm starting to see them. :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:17:06 AM

Buy and Hold good quality coins.
Invest small amounts into promising coins and watch it grow
Use my solid coins as collateral for margin trading and take the profits to invest into more solid coins.
For margin trading I try to get at least 10% profit per trade

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Now i moved to long term trading because day trading is unpredictable job and difficult to gain consistent profit from that. I often miss big profit because too early sell cause the price soar too fast. I just learn more the fundamental of each coin and after that buy it in better price and then just hold it a few month. This is way is more easy to do it , need less time and no need full time to analysis the chart and could be promising more profit.

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

My strategy in trading is to monitor the price everyday. I recorded the price when I bought it. If the interest goes as high as 30% then I would sell it. There is no timeframe, you just need to be sure that your money is earning.

DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

I bought some coins at least 10 coins, then when the price is low I buy and when the price is high two times the purchase price I will sell.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
I usually buy and hold my coins until i think is the peak or right time before i trade it. I open my pc and dont turn it off until i have observed the price each day. I invest on ethereum and track it day by day as it grows while waiting for trades. I also buy small priced coins then sell it for high prices
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

For me,  I apply a bit of short term,  medium term and more of long term strategy.

How to say if the coins/tokens you are holding is for a short term only? And how to say if I need to hold the tokens? I already have many tokens in my wallets and already saw their pumps and dumps but I really can't decide when to sell them.

mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

easy to be difficult
because you need to make sure to increase or decrease because the exchange rate is ever before the price
I can hardly predict if it would be expensive would be the prices of coins against money
In finance, a trading strategy is a fixed plan that is designed to achieve a profitable return by going long or short in markets. The main reasons that a properly researched trading strategy helps are its verifiability, quantifiability, consistency, and objectivity.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

I use pump and dump technique for trading. And sometimes I use long term orders for pump and dump

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

buy cheap sell high. have to be patient and not panic. specify the target price coins that will be sold and certainly don't just focused to invest on one coin only.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

buy cheap sell high. have to be patient and not panic. specify the target price coins that will be sold and certainly don't just focused to invest on one coin only.

This is a great strategy that can really prevent you from loosing. Personally I read some news before I execute my trade and do my own analysis. Diversification is a great way to lessen the risk because in this kind of market, holding just one coin might gives you nothing at all because of price volatility.
zorocowok

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

Menurut saya sebenarnya trading sama halnya dengan ilmu ekonomi yaitu menjual saat tinggi dan menjual saat rendah.. Tapi di dalam trading kita harus benar-benar sabar dan harus memperhatikan pasar yang sedang berlangsung soalnya pasar bisa berubah-ubah dengan cepat. Intinya bagaimana kita dalam hal menjual dan membeli apakah mau langssung disaat rendah dan tidak melihat selanjutnya  atau dilihat dulu perkembangan pasar selanjutnya.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

focus and think calmly monitor the price of coins and not affected by another investor. so it seems to be much more promising than the trading, however, was too frantic and afraid because coins owned will go down in price.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: