Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2081 times)
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

I am not sure about these, but I have been there for a longer time between my plans and I have to continue to invest. I am concentrating on long-term investments and can be said that I expect this time of year to pass
for me it does not fit. I like it when I get more money for my bills, but with long-term investments it does not work. so I trade and buy coins on ico.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
ussually i buy the coin go down 25% in the market and take profit 10% from buy price
it worth because i trade in short term

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
talking about strategy?i use old method and thats buy low sell high,10%-20% is enough for me,i dont wanna risk waiting for more but in the end lose is what ive got...but im ready incase my coins drops instantly because i can afford to make is long term.
kyenkirke1976

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

buy when its low price and sell when it high price.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

If i buy an altcoin , i choose the coin with high potential and wait for a major good news and when the market pump high thats the time i sell and then wait for weeks or months to buy back because im pretty sure it will go down and find its correction. And when im day trading i always set a stop lost ,target sell ,and target buy. Be independent dont listen to others opinion or coin suggestion its your responsibility to where you  could put your money and dont blame others.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

for the treading strategy I usually do it enough to buy in the price it's time to fall after that I usually keep it for a few weeks even for months
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

I believe in taking risk that is big strategy for trading.As I purchase coin when prices are low and sell when prices are high.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

my strategy is to wait for a good drawdown on the coin, and then wait for a good pump and merge into a good profit! I like short-term profit! I am very impressed
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

My strategy is just simple i buy on deeps and when im selling 20% is enough for me i dont want to be greedy small gains are better than losing.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

I always hold a lot of coins. I buy them when the market is very bearish and the people think that it is the end of all altcoins! I dont sell my whole position if I wanna get rid of a coin, I just take some small profits to make sure that I am not missing out something!
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

I do day trading in altcoin to earn daily income and I also do holding btc and eth, I'm new to crypto so I do not do much

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

it is depends on market state, for example last month when BTC crash, i hold BTC until BTC crash ended then when BTC been stable, I buy alts in min prices then i sold and imigrate to BTC, and now I have BTC
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

I am not sure about these, but I have been there for a longer time between my plans and I have to continue to invest. I am concentrating on long-term investments and can be said that I expect this time of year to pass

I see many people have investment for a long-term and I think they are making a big profit for doing this. but I think we need to determine how long we want to sell the coin because I don't think that every people can wait until more than 5 years to make a profit. I think we can try for a short-term investment, for example, we can do 3 years investment and after 3 years, we start to sell the investment to get our money back. but all in all, I think the long-term investment is a good strategy in cryptocurrency because in cryptocurrency if we use a long-term investment, it will give us a big profit especially if we can invest in bitcoin or in top ten coinmarketcap.
Exactly! Trading strategy is very significant, specially for aspiring trader. We need to have a secured plan to gain profitable result. Setting proper price targets, and learning the best strategy that's going to work best for you is one of the first steps we need to take.
alexpadavani

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

Well, I don't really trade. I just look for a coin i like (white paper and team and vision) and then I buy it. Next, I will hold said coin for 1 or 2 years and then check my position. If It is still a good coin, I keep holding, I'd not i swap it with another coin
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Just I like short term trade. Just simple profit I want.
Suppose I bought a coin with 40 cent, then after increase some (44/45 cent) I would like to sell it.
And some coin I hold for long time.
Trading means risk. Without risk no gain.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

I think I have no fixed strategy. I usually divide into two categories, first is short term and second is long term. For short term, I would observe the market, select some altcoin to buy them at reasonable prices, wait a few days and sell them with a margin of 15%. In some cases if the altcoin falls down for a long time, I will decide to sell the hole. As for long term, I will choose a few altcoin that have the potential to grow, keep it for a long time and will sell when they have high value in the future.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

I usually sell 20% after 50% gain (sometimes higher) and invest into riskier coin and do the same. I have a more long-term strategy.

HODL strategy almost everytime pays out Smiley

Interesting strategy. But, do you sell the 20% of your coins of Bitcoin or Fiat? Shouldn't you wait for at least 500% profit in order to actually make a difference?
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

This is a very capacious question, because there are so many strategies in trading, it's just not worth talking about just now, simply because I understand very little about it and therefore all the trading for me is to buy cheaper and sell more.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

I try to set an exit point before I open a trade, and then stick to it. If a trade starts going the wrong way then I try to be objective and not panic and look at the longer-term view - we all know that prices fluctuate tremendously, and if something you're sure is a good project starts dropping, then there is reason to expect it will rise again. I try not to cut losses unless I lose faith in the project.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

I will set different selling price and period of holding for different coins. If there aren’t any event coming up, I normally sell when the profit is between 10% to 30%. If there is event coming up, I will hold till nearer to the event before selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: