Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2081 times)
Basketball5

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:33:09 AM

My strategy is mainly holding the long term.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

The best strategy is to buy and hold. Any way If you want to be an active trader, to buy when the market is down, step by step (not large amounts) and sell when its green.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
I think it depends. Foer example, I have hold btc for several years but as for others I will sell them when the price is reasonable. So it is hard to say how long I will hold them.

Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

I am more likely to hold than to sell, and wait for the right time to sell. I think to be patient in this condition.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

In fact, the timing of my entry into the market is not good. After I bought some coins, the price of the them have been falling.
But I am not worried, I believe the market will soon recover.
So my strategy is to only invest the coins what I know.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

If those who like Trading altcoins short-term (daytrading) and mid-term,
may also try bot trading like gunbot etc. If I am not mistaken
his bot can automatically buy and sell according to chart analysis and indicators.

If the price is good, it is profitable but doubt the price goes down temporarily.
Trading on a small volume exchange (hard to sell), try to
swap to stable coin such as USD tether, payeer USD, and others.

If one likes trading long-term altcoins, profit
which is expected to be a minimum of 80%, can be up to 1000% or more.
Regarding the cut loss may still be reasonable range 20-35%.
Because the risk is proportional to profit.

For a sufficient capital there is a technique called "dollar cost averaging".
If you look at the exchange that many use the technique of "dollar cost averaging".
Buy at a low price of 5-15% market price, then wait for sell at the rising price.
if the price drops then set back to buy again at the price of 5-15% of
market price. This technique is long-term investment with managed
gradually when prices get worse.

rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

Based on my experience on trading i used some strategy when i do day trading, i'm looking when the coin was on the over bought then, i will wait until it will dip before i enter. Most of the common trader do are they try to buy when the green candle is not yet done, they try to chase green.
My important tip for you is, don't try to go for a big % of gain, try making a 5-10% profit rate every trade.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

I haven't traded for the past few days because of the current market situation, there's too much negative news around Bitcoin. But once its settled, I'll continue with my strategy to Buy and Sell with a very small profit, yes small profit is Ok with me. I would rather earn 3%-5% profits from every trade instead of losing 10% of my invested funds because of waiting for the price to go to the moon.
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

I have no special strategy in trading try to buy on drawdown and to sell at the top. I think this is a strategy adopted by many.... But be sure to decide yourself before the transaction, what profit you want to get and how much you are willing to lose on the transaction!
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

There's no strategy, I'm away from buying and selling, mostly. The elite is dealing a large part of the money in the portfolio and doing long-term hodl. This is useful for keeping stress level low and I can easily get my head comfortably without daytime daytime. I would prefer to do step-by-step sales instead of saying I would have sold it at that price if I had never bought it at that price.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

There's no strategy, I'm away from buying and selling, mostly. The elite is dealing a large part of the money in the portfolio and doing long-term hodl. This is useful for keeping stress level low and I can easily get my head comfortably without daytime daytime. I would prefer to do step-by-step sales instead of saying I would have sold it at that price if I had never bought it at that price.
what are some of the best here that you know what are some of the best time of on how you are may able to make some earning and this is what we can say that this is your some of the strategy to be.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

I work in the middle and long. Usually I buy at a low price, at the bottom. If the coin goes even lower, I average it. I sell when the profit is 15-30% Sometimes I look at the situation what to do with the asset.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

My strategy is simple, buy cheap and sell expensive. I have several investments that I am holding for a year. Every three months I am rethinking what t do with them. Otherwise if I find something I may think that will raise soon, I just buy and keep it for days, weeks or a month at worst.

doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

If you do not know technical analysis I think you should hold coin. My strategy is to buy coins that are worth less than $ 1 and keep them for six months then I will sell them and make a profit.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

as investors to work with decision to request of returns with the expected value of price within the sequence of terms as the sphere of timelines with the market charts drawing of release,
investors might defines of distinct of range according of the marginal substitution of returns with the value as the index of qualification as displacing exchange with request as submitting option with the table of market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

I am in learning process and make daily practice with small amount to enhance my skill and once i feel confident will start properly.It is better to invest in stable coins and keep eye on the market to buy and sell at right time.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:18:04 PM

Gunbot stepgain strategy is working fine for me. I am trading in low volume so its averaging down the price to get some profits.
Its really working well for me with some tweaks
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Profitable trading is result of complete knowledge about trading and market.I prefer to learn first about all the skills relate to trading,Must aware about the market,Know how to control the emotions and take decisions at right time.
cryptoekn

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

need to get away at least 10% without the fees for me to count it as a profitable trade.
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

trades that I do sale and purchase transactions with little profit can be called by trade every day but with frequent sales then the result if the collected becomes satisfactory

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: