Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2081 times)
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Hey, best strategy in crypto I believe is HODL Smiley but who knows for sure now when market is quite big already and it's more and more difficult to make x100 with each day.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
parekoy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

My strategy on trading would be buy low, hold, hold and hold an bf sell high.
And of course, using tether usdt as my stash in order to freeze my money and protect it from crypto volatility.
I find it very effective b seen I turn my 250 PRL into 890.
For me it's more effective than letting your Bitcoin and Ethereum dropped its value.

parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
Hey, best strategy in crypto I believe is HODL Smiley but who knows for sure now when market is quite big already and it's more and more difficult to make x100 with each day.

Holding is still the best strategy to keep your crypto assets from losing.
I am a holder so my crypto assets a are intact be a the free crypto market will decide how much would be my estimated value.
And in the next few months I will then turn them into money and start to invest into local businesses.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

I often buy a lot of new coins or Tokens in ICO if i really like the project. And I need to wait 6-8 month for growing up this tokens and after this event, i sell them.
I don't like to wait that long just so I can sell a coin. I like to wait about a week if I am investing in a coin that I want to have a huge price.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ansh_848

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

Every time i have a different strategy. It depend upon the crypto like if it was bitcoin than i hold it for more than 2 months because there is large fluctuation in price and if it is ETH i will go for short term investment like 1 or 2 days but buying Ripple is good decision by me its been 3 months i am holding it, it is now double in my Cost price.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2352
Merit: 772

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

I often buy a lot of new coins or Tokens in ICO if i really like the project. And I need to wait 6-8 month for growing up this tokens and after this event, i sell them.
I don't like to wait that long just so I can sell a coin. I like to wait about a week if I am investing in a coin that I want to have a huge price.

My strategy in trading was buying a good coin and wait for a long time and sell it this common thing will be helpful for me to do good trading and earn more . Many traders sell in quick time but it will not gives a good profit .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

My strategy in trading is simple and not difficult, I just observe a coin that I will do trading and I always monitor the coins. I will try to start for trading in small quantities if the coins are good I will trade in bulk and sell them at high prices.
I like to trade with a small amount of coins as well. There is a lot of investors that trade with large amounts and end up losing it all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mukuro04

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

My strategy is when the tokens that i have increase for about 30% thats the time i sell them. But i sell them in portions because there might be chance that it go up depends on the trend of the prices for the week.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

My strategy is, I buy a coin and wait until they give me a profit of at least 50%. Then I sell and look for new projects

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

My strategy will certainly be seen from our preparation for trading. Because we see now the price is still unstable and good to buy it seems. And the other preparation of course we should see the market graph if you want to trade better and certainly not detrimental to us who do trading.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:43:54 AM

I think a good trading strategy is we have to buy a coin when the price is low then we wait until the price in the market rises so we can profit. But if the price actually decreased the better we hold the first coin we have, do not sell because later we will lose . We must have patience in the trade and remain meticulous in analyzing the movement of the market. And we must also know which coins are most interested by the community.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

My strategy is to sell my profit. If I invested $1000 and now I have $2000 then I sell $1000 again and I buy more when the prices are down
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

The strategy is very complex, and I do not see a single plan in the coin trade. For each coin, the strategy must be different. After assessing all the risks, demand, offers, team, etc.you need to choose the coin that will bring you profit in the future. Some coins are better after the acquisition to hold, most of them are better to sell almost immediately.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

My strategy will certainly be seen from our preparation for trading. Because we see now the price is still unstable and good to buy it seems. And the other preparation of course we should see the market graph if you want to trade better and certainly not detrimental to us who do trading.
it's good moment to buy. the current price is very cheap, so we can buy a lot of coin. and I am sure in the middle of this year you can earning a lot of profit. but its better to buy it gradually
copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

we must first know whether the market conditions are going down or up if the market goes down like now I buy lots of coins to save and wait when the market is stable to sell everything.
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

I usually sell 20% after 50% gain (sometimes higher) and invest into riskier coin and do the same. I have a more long-term strategy.

HODL strategy almost everytime pays out Smiley

I like this strategy better, this is like giving reward to your own self after a few months of hardwork. Also, we will only sell portion of the coin that may cover the accumulated increase.
And yes HODL will always do the cut, it pays out good.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

I have quite a different strategy when it comes to trading. My strategy is mainly medium to long term. Medium term is holding a coin from 30-90 days, long term is one year minimum. I buy a coin, allow it to gain a 100-200% profit, I sell half of it and hold the rest. That's my strategy in this market.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

my strategy would be to buy coin at a cheap price and be sold when the price is high. the profit I want is at least 30-50% percent of the purchase price. I think that's a sensible thing, but sometimes I hold a coin to get 50% more than the purchase price.
ledybitcoin

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

A single strategy is difficult to pick up. The main strategy of which I use, 60% I use to buy coins in longevity with a profit of 1000-5000% on average. I leave 20% for daily short-term trading, 10% leave in bitcoin in case I buy a new good coin, 10% invest in ICO. Each person has his own strategy that will work only for him.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

I tried to do day traiding but just lost my money. Not a lot, but lost something. Thats why my strategy is hold haha. Really, it gives me good profit, more than traiding

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: