Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2081 times)
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

In the past I tended to strictly respect the technique. Now I see that I have better results by combining analysis with intuition and common sense.
In the end, the market is too unpredictable to be mathematically modeled.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
My strategy is simple buy low and sell high =). It's been a reliable strategy for me.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

I personally use an automated screener that screens all coins in the market. Then I manually study the ones that I determine as tradable/probable set-ups. The bottom line is that it doesn't matter whether it's Bitcoin, altcoins, or even forex and stocks. If they don't have a probable set-up, then don't trade.
I think that many traders today choose a lull, because they do not want to lose the remaining financial investments that have already been made. All the coins that I have in you are better preserved. Although on some coins you can earn on the difference in price.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

usually I try to focus on 1-2 coins. I go to buy a cascade method. This helps to earn more, and in the case of a strong dump, you lose much less.
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

I'm not a Crypto and I'm also a crypto learner. Everyone needs to make a plan with crypto trade. I have some trading strategy. First of all i select some good coin and then analysis these coin properly. After buy a coin then wait earn good profit. if market goes down after my buy then i hold. I do not like panic sell and do not open a trade to be emotional.
Another important thing is that diversify, its important to diversify your investment. Never put your all money in one coin.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

For me the best strategy in trading is maintain only short-term positions, staying in a trade for a maximum of a few months but often for no more than a few hours. The increased of risk and expense of leverage strategies designed to extract high profits from small moves.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
for my version strategy is to buy coins on a drastic decrease, holding it up to a very high coin price. and I will use the cash to buy coins on the decline.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

if I buy altcoin then I will hold it until the coin price has a high price or at least have a higher price than when I bought the coin, if in some time the price has not gone up, then I will not sell it. If the price is in accordance with my wishes, then I will sell it 100%, and when the price goes back down, I will buy it back and do the same.

How if the price decrease very deep and your investment value decrease 80%, do you still holding it?
I am sure there are many people facing this problem where thier investment decrease so much value because of holding on this market crash.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

actually i never buy altcoin except it famous coin.
but i get it from bounty. and will trade it right? Grin
im just wait until the price is better. sometimes i keep it until the coin be ash when the price still low.
im use ethereum or bitcoin when i want to trade. because they all have good potential future, and i think no one will underestimate it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:50 AM

my strategy is very simple. ie by buying coins that have good development potential in the future. then I will hold it for a short time and sell it when the price starts to rise.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

I'm not a Crypto and I'm also a crypto learner. Everyone needs to make a plan with crypto trade. I have some trading strategy. First of all i select some good coin and then analysis these coin properly. After buy a coin then wait earn good profit. if market goes down after my buy then i hold. I do not like panic sell and do not open a trade to be emotional.
Another important thing is that diversify, its important to diversify your investment. Never put your all money in one coin.

Strategy is planning for us before doing any trading so prepare it well to make our profit well too.
My strategy is buying the coin from the deep which already has long time consolidation in support line so i am sure it will grow even just few percent.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

I don't have only one strategy. I think we should not just use a single trading strategy. Strategies need to adjust according to the market trends and movements. When the market is going down straight. The best strategy is holding. There is a need to really avoid selling. Because the market is very volatile. It is down now but up tomorrow. There are also times when day trading is great. The market is moving very actively. There are also times when swing trades are perfect, when the market is moving with long green and red candles.  

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

Personally I buy a coin when its price low and sell this coin when its price high.
Tiigon

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

My trading strategy is to use the indicators and read the charts, and buy when the coins are down, and sell them when I profit. Sometimes I hold a long-term alt coin, and sell it about 50% profit Smiley

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

my strategy is very simple. ie by buying coins that have good development potential in the future. then I will hold it for a short time and sell it when the price starts to rise.
indeed a good strategy in the trade is to buy when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is high,
and do not just pick the coin, many risk Smiley
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

I dont think there are any special trading strategies. Many things are based on instincts, you either have or dont. Well, insider information of course:)         
YAlex

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

I only make long-term deals. And I always highlight the moment when I do not even watch the market. For example investing in a badge, I'm only a few months, start to sell them, not paying attention to the market. Except for the big jumps that can make me a millionaire. But even in that case, I sell half my portfolio.
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

I think it's very important for patience to do well in the transaction, because we don't know the next development and how to control it. So holding a coin for a long time will give you a lot of profit.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Bought yesterday, sold today. Buy today, sell tomorrow. And so on. Pre-sold that were purchased during the week and on the weekends to thoroughly monitor the market and sold bought.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

I mostly buy coins for long term, but now I plan to completely change my investment strategy and do my day trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: