Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your strategy in trading  (Read 2093 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?
In m opinion, holding is the best strategy now, as crypto is at the startng point and it will go to the moon anyway.
But it is important to choose right altcoin (ETH or VeChain)  Wink
iris777

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

i havent trade yet, just holding for a few years. But i think its wrong position. I will learn to trade now, as i see its more profitable way than holding.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

I think it's very important for patience to do well in the transaction, because we don't know the next development and how to control it. So holding a coin for a long time will give you a lot of profit.
Sorry to say this to you, but I think holding on for a long time without knowing the future of an altcoin will look like in the future, that would be a big mistake for you.
Professional investors never let the market guide their decisions. They will often analyze the technology and the way a company operates to evaluate the value of the company in the future. I advise you not to invest blindly, investigate and make a wise decision.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

My strategy is to buy low sell high, what i do when i log into an exchange is see how low the price is for the day and try to buy at the cheapest price i aso check bitcoin graphs if it looks like btc is dumping ill hold off and buy as soon as it starts to pump again!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Trading is very unpredictable job.So you know nothing about what's going to happen in next.Trading always keeps you busy to search for a good and promising crypto in the market.So first of all I target a good crypto.for invest.Always I try to seek experts advise because I am a newbie now.Secondly I try to give as much time I can.Thirdly, I always try to be patient all the time.And lastly, I try my best to learn new things about trading which I don't know.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

Improvisation should have it`s part in strategy building and decision making process.
You can`t and shouldn`t treat every coin in the same way..
e.g. holding everything long is a definite mistake..
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Improvisation should have it`s part in strategy building and decision making process.
every coin has a different movement I agree if we can not treat each coin in the same strategy and maybe we need to implement a strategy based on the movement of the coin. so different coin strategies are very different.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

What is your strategy in trading? When you buy any alt coin how long do you hold and on what percentage you sell it?

my strategy is buy when the market price is low and sell when the market price is high.
this is the basic strategy in trading.
but you must know when the market already in high position point or vice versa.
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

honestly while no strategy no, I just take part in the bounty companies and cryto nothing invested but the plan has big plans!

Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

I hold many coins when prices are low and sell when prices are high. So my strategy is buying cheap and selling when it's increasing
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

You are absolutely right.
That is why I never set up hard limit. I usually set a checkpoint when I make a further decision what to do with this asset.

azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Long-term investment strategy I like and I choose. The wise choice of buying when the market is low and selling when the market is high, I think that's what traders do.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

My strategy is to rely on FUD and Fomo to make investment decisions. Because the crypto market is so unpredictable, we can not know what those companies are doing and we can not verify the stock price of that company. So I can not use technical analysis strategy, I just rely on the news to make a living.

terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

There are several ways to make money trading cryptocurrencies! I personally make a quick research to find out what’s on the up and focus my attention there. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so this means that risk is high, but it also means the potential for profit is great too. The best option for me is to categorize my investments and look at the long picture. In the process of research, you’ll eventually realize you’re coming across a few different categories of coins. For some of them, you believe they have good teams, great vision, amazing publicity and a track record of successful execution. I put these into medium or long-term holds and never consider to sell in a panic if the price goes down!
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

My strategy is simple. I always try to buy at the lowest point. So if i buy a coin or a token which i really believe that there a good project behind, and the price falls, i buy again to have a lower average price. After that, i wait and to minimum a gain of 25% before i sell, And when i sold it, the coin has to go lower then 20% of the price i sold. If that not happen and the price rises, i do not buy this coin anymore and look for another coin which i could buy and trade.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Particularly, I do part trading, that make me stay in profits, even if not at ATH, but still I usually stay in profit.
I buy in parts and sell in parts.
With every dip, I buy in parts of 10-30% and the same I do with every buying orders too... First at 20% profit, next on more 10% and according to market sentiments and TA I trade further.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

I don't have time in my day to day trade and follow the trends.  If I did then I would just buy and sell on 20% dips.  The reality is that I miss most of these opportunities because I can't dedicate my day to it, but that's fine by me.  I focus on buying early into coins and sales and holding/hodling.  If I had more time I'd day trade as well.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

I have no strategy. You often have to make on the spot decisions. When a new coin appears on market, the volatility is so high, that price can go up or down in a second. So, you should buy or sell it in time. 
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

My main strategy is to constantly adjust to the market. You can earn constantly, you just need to be able to correctly interpret the information.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:13:43 PM

I used the standard method of buying cheap and sell more expensive before, but with such a sad situation on the market  I do not even know what alts to buy.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: