Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Ripple  (Read 201 times)
ICEXch (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

Ethereum and Ripple. The Race for the 2nd (and later, possibly, the 1st place )

So, the number 1 in terms of capitalization among the cryptocurrencies - The Bitcoin -  is slowly heading down (its share decreased from 54% to 36%)
This is not only due to the reduction of BTCUSD, but also because of the growth of other cryptocurrencies, including BTC’s closest competitors.
Ethereum recently lost it’s second place in terms of capitalization to Ripple, which took off.
However, today, seeing that the growth of Ripple is exhausted, Ethereum went on the offensive and regained the second place.
Along the way, drawing an attractive Buy picture on the charts.

In our previous review of Ethereum, we wrote about the figure "Diamond" on the graph.
In technical analysis, it is considered a reversal figure.
However, today we see that ETHUSD, pushed away from the slow moving average on the daily chart, made a breakthrough and reached a new maximum of $ 890
Now the rate has rolled back on $ 840. However, if the day closes above $ 800 - it will be a record and will give a signal for a medium-term purchase.
Recommendation: buy

#Ripple #Ethereum #Icex #Analysis #bitcoin #Analysis #icex

Chart - https://www.facebook.com/ICEX.CH/photos/a.2118432098183105.1073741825.294213827271617/2211138115579169/?type=3&theater

Our website - www.icex.ch
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:10:05 AM
Merited by Maurice1021 (1)

So, the number 1 in terms of capitalization among the cryptocurrencies - The Bitcoin -  is slowly heading down (its share decreased from 54% to 36%)
This is not only due to the reduction of BTCUSD, but also because of the growth of other cryptocurrencies, including BTC’s closest competitors.
Ethereum recently lost it’s second place in terms of capitalization to Ripple, which took off.
However, today, seeing that the growth of Ripple is exhausted, Ethereum went on the offensive and regained the second place.

In our previous review of Ethereum, we wrote about the figure "Diamond" on the graph.
However, today we see that ETHUSD, pushed away from the slow moving average on the daily chart, made a breakthrough and reached a new maximum of $ 890
Now the rate has rolled back on $ 840. However, if the day closes above $ 800 - it will be a record and will give a signal for a medium-term purchase.

Chart - https://www.facebook.com/ICEX.CH/photos/a.2118432098183105.1073741825.294213827271617/2211138115579169/?type=3&theater

I think the price of the Ripple is very strong in recent months following market fluctuations. In the short term I think you should trade Ripple longer, in the long you should hold Ethereum. Both are very good coin in the top 2 in the world market capitalization.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

The way I look at it, Ripple is a centralized currency like a stock. I don't view it as a real crypto. ETH is decentralized and if blockchain and the need for decentralization takes off, it has a serious chance of being contender for the #1 spot. Ripple however doesn't have this decentralization. It's more like asking "Decentralized Coin" vs "Centralized Stock". I personally don't know why Ripple is even on crypto market charts.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:30:01 AM

I think the price of the Ripple is very strong in recent months following market fluctuations. In the short term I think you should trade Ripple longer, in the long you should hold Ethereum. Both are very good coin in the top 2 in the world market capitalization.

I see this as well. As mentioned in this thread, Ripple is a centralized currency. I don't think enough people realize how different it is from a decentralized community. With bitcoin and other decentralized currencies, we have the luxury of staying back knowing that the entire community is a part of the coins. If a government were to get involved with something like Ripple, they could easily add regulations and fines into it. That's pretty dangerous.

As of now, I think in the short term, the small price of Ripple is pretty attractive. Right now, I don't think we'll end up with any conflicts between the centralized coin and other sources, so it could be a good investment. However, with ethereum, we have an altcoin that could even outlast Bitcoin (if nothing is done about transaction fees and traffic), making it a strong choice for long-term.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

Based on my observations it is hard for Ethereum to stay in the 2nd spot as Ripple has previously took the 2nd spot during the December price rally. Ripple has the volume and the price action to maintain the 2nd spot. From what I remember when XRP is priced at 2.5$ it already has overtaken Ethereum. But still it depends as other cryptos are promising as well like IOTA and NEM  we can't say that Ripple and Ethereum will be the only one battling for the 2nd or maybe the 1st spot.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:44:01 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are now very famous in CryptoCurrency. If you focus on Eth you'll see that the price of it has almost doubled comparing it was 2/3 weeks ago. So, it's clear that it's performance is very good. On the other hand Ripple has also shown a surprising peak. If you think in terms of %, of course Ripple is better than Eth.

You don't need how much the price is. All you need is the % profit that you'll get from your investment ,right?   
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
Merited by ervinmadureri (1)

I believe ETH is definitely a good choice for XPR, we can see ETH outperforming both in terms of capitalization and real value. In addition, ETH is a cornerstone of many other IOC projects, and successful IOC projects have contributed to ETH's success in asserting its value and position in the digital money marketplace.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Actually it is an old data we seen,but if we seen the new data now and we linked into bitfolio site  we can see now that bitcoin is still the lead  of all coins in even on dropping of value now in the exchange market while ethereum and ripple is next in the line of the major coins,but if you compare in terms the value of this two coins ,ethereum leads its price rather than this ripple coins  in the crypto market because 1ethereum now equiavalent into $856 compare to 1XRP now equaivalent to $.9 (source in coin.gecko&bitfoilo) so therefore i can conclude that  etheruem is the second placer in the rank of all alcoins in crypto market and its is only coins that contains an ERC-20 thats used in gwei in MEW wallet.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

Most likely this year we will see a change in the leader in the top on capitalization! I think the first place will be Ethereum, then there will be Bitcoin, the third will be a Ripple. But ripple also has very good growth potential this year, more and more companies are joining it.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

Most likely this year we will see a change in the leader in the top on capitalization! I think the first place will be Ethereum, then there will be Bitcoin, the third will be a Ripple. But ripple also has very good growth potential this year, more and more companies are joining it.

Ripple was a best in 2017 but this year they will not do big in the marketplace. Value will be better in the market now, if you wait for some more months you will find the decent profit in ethereum for sure. You please ignore ripple is your holding options completely.
I do not what is on ripple to invest. It complete cheap project in my view. I believe that they faking the people in the crypto name and trying to implement the banking inside here. Keep avoid this invest on different coins.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

I do not believe if you just look at the existing graphical analysis, you should see how the market develops and how the project they make, if the project they make is very good do not need graphics as well as prices will rise, so you should wait for good news from both coins.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Go to Ripple....Ripple coin seems to be having a lot potential. And it seems like it can be purchased for the low cost right now. not sure how many people would be into this. but it seems like the alt coin such as that. it can be one good option for the conversion of the investment.

Ripple is a currency that will grow a lot in the future because:

1-Payments are cheaper: since Ripple does not belong to anyone, the cost of transactions decreases.

2-Payments are faster: Because transactions are automatic, complex transactions can take place in seconds
CryptoBD
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

I strongly support eth..eth always safe investment for long time..just 1 year hold and huge good profit

▬▬ ● ● VIMee ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The VIMee Social Platform     ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ INSTAGRAM  ▲▼
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:30 PM

Analysis will not be extinct all have their own thoughts, analysis of who is right then he is including the lucky ones. Honestly the price in the crypto all under control. Nobody guessed that the crypto price at the end of last year was crazy. And no one thought that at the beginning of the year the price of dump. As a trader we just have to be observant to see every price. But in reality eth currently has strengthened compared to xrp, and possibly xrp will be overrun by neo

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

Yeah i'm ripple want to overtake the price of ethereum in the world in altcoins,
Probably sad to see bitcoin price go dump in first month of 2018 the prediction for bitcoin reach 20k usd for the opening month o 2018.
I seen the price of Bitcoin as of today go slowly pumping and hoping this the sign for Bitcoin bounceback again the price and reach the price expected, for ethereum and ripple even if ripple continue to increase their price and give great profits from the trader's, sorry guys I strongly choose ethereum as my favorite coins I believe he stay at second place position.

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:54:34 AM

I believe that both ETH and XPR are very potential in 2018. It can be seen that in recent days, EHT's price has slowed down and has not continued to grow strongly as previously due to some bad news from manufacturer fee. On the other hand, the ripple is extremely strong, in volume 24 over the price of Ripple has grown more than 33% and still on the rise. So I think the ripple is the best choice at the moment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: