Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin vs ripple: which one is better? What should you buy?  (Read 112 times)
crypto strategy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxUparcSwlk
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

your question should be Ripple or paypal? which one do you think is better? because both of them are centralized and both control everything.

and remember that paypal is 100000 times better than Ripple because Paypal is regulated and can not just close your account and steal your money but Ripple is not regulated and can steal your money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

your question should be Ripple or paypal? which one do you think is better? because both of them are centralized and both control everything.

and remember that paypal is 100000 times better than Ripple because Paypal is regulated and can not just close your account and steal your money but Ripple is not regulated and can steal your money.

I believe the question was ripple or btc Cheesy

Why are you comparing ripple to PayPal? PayPal is not a currency and Ripple is not a escrow service.
BTW there are a lot of Paypal froud, criminals use PayPal moneyback guarantee which can be easily manipulated.

To answer original qustion, I still would bet my money on BTC because everyone knows why BTC is growing, ripple has bigger speulative bubble, banks will not use the ripple nework but the tech.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: