Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🏁 BITRACE 🏁-🏎To build a FORMULA 1 City🏎PRE-ICO LIVE 30% Bonus  (Read 16498 times)
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld. What is the stage of development of the platform?
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

any proggres on roadmap for F1 in tunisia? i see on token.store is no buyer there, just one buyer and its very cheap, i hope this project make real circuit not jus a video...
The project requires a lot of money, it's hard for me to imagine what can be done on a soft cap. Without large private investors it will be very difficult to continue.
its a scam project they didnt even collected 3 million $ they said 5 exchage in mai they dont reply everyone got this shitty token is selling i got 20 $ for 15 weeks of signature
Initially, the project was very fancy and difficult to implement. The implementation of such a project requires a lot of money, and it is not tens of millions, and possibly billions.

Bitcoin it's freedom
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

I am an architect by education and participated in the implementation of real projects! That what is planned in the roadmap is not less than 100.000.000 $, I am very concerned about this project - for the collected money you can only develop a project and infrastructure.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
Castluccom

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Unblemished project, engaging vision!  Good luck.
DickS

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

Hi, all!
The key object that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the idea.
eridoyo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

Greetings ! The key object that in the future it has guarantee the development of the project!
Profitmaster1992

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I am an architect by education and participated in the implementation of real projects! That what is planned in the roadmap is not less than 100.000.000 $, I am very concerned about this project - for the collected money you can only develop a project and infrastructure.
You are absolutely right, for the money that they collected during the ICO, you can only make a project layout of the city. And people who are ready to invest in such a project will not participate in the ICO.

Bitcoin it's freedom
Mattalast412
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:01:48 AM

You are absolutely right, for the money that they collected during the ICO, you can only make a project layout of the city. And people who are ready to invest in such a project will not participate in the ICO.
It's true, now they need to look for big investors and this time not through ico. Among people investing in ico interested was not. They need to attract capital in a different way. In the sport of formula-1 very large sums of money are involved and if they try, they can find sponsors. Alternatively, they can negotiate with the Tunisian government.
Miwaren

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

Greetings, guys. I wish that the plan will carry out all that has been target!
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

It's true, now they need to look for big investors and this time not through ico. Among people investing in ico interested was not. They need to attract capital in a different way. In the sport of formula-1 very large sums of money are involved and if they try, they can find sponsors. Alternatively, they can negotiate with the Tunisian government.
do you think that the "team" of the "project" will do something? (except how to spend the collected money for their joy). I think that, all they wanted to do, they did (it's to raise money). Vryatlya something interesting will happen here ... or at least something will happen))
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

What is wrong with you ADMIN ?? why you keep banned and kick people out of BITRACE telegram groups for asking anything about any updates and progress about this project ?? Is this how you behave after collecting their money ??
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Is there any new updates about the project? When are they planning to list bitrace token in exchanges? I received mine weeks ago. By the way can anyone tell me how much was raised in ICO. Hardcap achieved?

Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

A very interesting and colofull topic. I like the video and recoment to wath it. I with a good luck for organisers of the project.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

is there no update on new developments from bitrace Huh
many investors are disappointed because the selling value is not in line with what is expected, will the team not do something to make the bitrace go to the moon? for example, with a buy-back scheme and burning it
kiko12

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

Corporate Press Release Number 8
Date: 24 September 2018
Time: For immediate release

CORPORATE PRESS RELEASE

BITRACE IS PLEASED TO UPDATE ITS INTERNATIONAL FAITHFUL COMMUNITY

London / Tunis, 24 September 2018 – BITRACE Investments Ltd (the "Company" or "BITRACE") is pleased to update its international community about the progress and the plans of the Company.

BITRACE ICO was completed on the 25th day of April 2018 and it was able to collect 3.69 Million US$ in various Cryptocurrencies, whereas not only BTC, ETH were accepted during the ICO but also others. For your information only one percent (1%) was collected in BTC and ETH and remaining ninety nine percent (99%) in other listed Cryptocurrencies. The liquidation of such collected Cryptocurrencies does definitely depend on the existing listing volume of such tokens.

BITRACE Investments Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of KJ Holdings, which is presently in process of incorporating its new Tunisian subsidiary named TUNISIA RACING F1 CITY SA to deal with the realization of its mini F1 city’s development. KJ Holdings is also in process of raising the necessary funds via debt and / or equity financing to kick-start the realization of this mega project.

KJ Holdings has succeeded to sign a funding agreement with an Emirates Funding Group for 100 Million US$ and is planning to form in the coming few days an SPV / SPE in Dubai to complete the financing process.

The Company is planning to use a minimum of three percent (3%) of these funds to promote its BITRACE token worldwide and upgrade its trading venues in better Cryptocurrency exchanges.

The Company is still committed to making BITRACE as the official Cryptocurrency of the Tunisia Racing F1 City and we expect a rectification of its value in the due course.
“I am pleased about the progress of our Company” stated AymenBouaoun, BITRACE Project Chief. He added: “I am certain that after the upgrade to higher trading venues / exchanges and with the proper promotion of our token, we will achieve positive value appreciation of our Cryptocurrency.” He continued: “BITRACE value will definitely be the mirror, reflecting the successful progress and realization of our mega project: Tunisia Racing F1 City, and herewith I would like to thank all our community for their support and patience.”

We invite you to visit our ICO Web Site: https://www.bitrace-token.com
to download and read our Whitepaper: https://www.bitrace-token.com/whitepaper

About BITRACE INVESTMENT LTD

BITRACE INVESTMENTS LTD is a British investment company based in London, UK, which is a member of KJ Holdings Corp.

The company is in process of developing the Tunisia Racing F1 City project, this project consists in building an integrated sports compound including a Formula 1 Track surrounded by top-class hotel and recreational units: (Total Assigned Beach-Front Land: 300 Hectares) in Hammamet, Tunisia.

BITRACE token is the official cryptocurrency to be used within the Formula 1 City, It will be the first City that will accept the token for the purchase of products and services of the city.

BITRACE INVESTMENTS LTD

71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden,
WC2H9JQ  London,
United Kingdom
Email : info@bitracetoken.com

Read Press Release : https://medium.com/@bitrace/bitrace-is-pleased-to-update-its-international-faithful-community-1da527aaa389

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

The project has collected almost 2 million dollars, and nothing could be achieved over the past time. The price of the token on the stock exchange is 1000 times lower than the money sold on ICO. It seems that this is a fiasco ..)
kiko12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Google Map Position (Tunsia Racing F1 City Project) :

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=fr&hl=fr&mid=1MjHmbUz1toV4QhjHXTRQMiCPeoayNxBz&ll=36.26343850785126%2C10.477598329995658&z=14
kiko12

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

BITRACE TOKEN (BRF) Listed on :

(1) STEX ( BTC Pair ) :
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/BRF

(2) Token Store ( ETH Pair ) :
https://token.store/trade/BRF
newbitt

Activity: 686
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

BITRACE TOKEN (BRF) Listed on :

(1) STEX ( BTC Pair ) :
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/BRF

(2) Token Store ( ETH Pair ) :
https://token.store/trade/BRF
that's good news  Wink
BRF looking forward, BRF hit 500sat on https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/BRF
still waiting for the major exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: