Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:06:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:30:31 AM

I noticed that the price of the bitcoin drops again and continue with its high volatility. At this state, we cannot predict the next bubble or the next increase of price. I guess it is better to hold for a bit because buying some would take a high risk for now.
Lot of fluctuations happing in the price of bitcoin, it is better to hold the bitcoin as the price may increase, so be patient and optimistic about the pump in the price as we observe the chart for the last few months price increased initially and then dropped down now it again getting back to the track.
Well, i also following idea of mate that you need to hold still because as you said that price is not rising. So if you think that price is nor rising and now if you can sell you are not earning profit then you need to hold them for right time, Keep patience and don't do hurry. You will get huge profit as price again start increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tlustoprd

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:32:49 AM

I think we should all panic and call it the end of the world. Perhaps we should even resort to mass suicides.

On a serious note, I'd hodl as hell. I suppose that in the long run, bitcoin will either rise or something else will replace it. Despite the voices that claim cryptocurrencies are a bubble and are going to crash eventually, I think there's future in the technology. I'd be willing to risk it. So again, I'd hodl.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

i think holding bitcoin at this time is the best option now, we still dont see any rising from bitcoin, so we should hold for a little longer to see bitcoin rise again, from that rising we can trade to earn profit, that is a good stratetry at this time.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

I think we should stay calm and see the price action in February - March, it will give us clearly direction about pattern. Stay calm meaning no invest/ trade in any coin, even we see there's opportunity make profit just cancel. My analyze say, Dec 2017 - Jan 2018 has no significant moving, no sign we can trust to replace our money into invest/ trade. Hold your asset and wait, do that and your asset will safe until next trade.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Predictions are predictions. It is not always true. so many people believe that bitcoin price will pump early in this year but yes bitcoin is still not rising up to now. But even though this is the current situation, it is not the reason not to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise but no one knows when. Just keep holding it. If this rise you will see how much it means. Maybe this time is for alts and eth because it all goes up like eth that surpassed 1.3K USD. Time will come for bitcoin just wait.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:58:55 PM by gudrun

Hello. Bitcoin price does not increase. Should we hold.
Because often after holding the price I found it will tended to increase.
 Grin Grin Grin
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Personally i'd hold, makes sense too.

All coins are red at the moment, soon all will be green, for safe steady gains hold BTC will see 25k+ in a month or two  Grin

that is what im doing also im holding coins instead doing trading although im not good in trading but i see holding is good when price isnt raising for now , holding bitcoin needs to have patience because it might take couple of months for you to earn in holding and when you hold make sure you will hold a saving for you to not to spend it .
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:12:21 PM

Traditionally, hold bitcoins make a lot of profit, no matter how low it goes, it recovers through the time. Sometimes it takes more, sometimes less. Trade a volatile coin is hard, I don't advise it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Traditionally, hold bitcoins make a lot of profit, no matter how low it goes, it recovers through the time. Sometimes it takes more, sometimes less. Trade a volatile coin is hard, I don't advise it.
Trading bitcoins is going to give you small profits over a shorter range but when it comes to holding it means that you are going in for the long haul and that is going to yield more profits especially when you invest a lot of money into it.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Not all predictions are bound to happen or come true. It’s really hard to tell what may happen because many factors may play or affect the price all of a sudden or unexpectedly. For now, it is said that the price is being tested if it can withhold a low price so if it continues to be strong, then expect the prices to rise pretty soon. This is a good opportunity for you to buy more bitcoin especially if you’re into trading.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

I think it is good time for trade if you have some BTC on exchanges and you watch price these days.Price is moving from 12 000$ to 14 000$ and only thing you should do to make profit is to sell at high level and buy up again when it touch the lowest level.So it is easy 2000$ for sell/buy 1BTC in that price range,but you need to take risk when trading-if you sell at 14 000$ price may go up and you can lose the opportunity to buy back.

Although it seems that this is a very favorable period for such trading,but we never know when new pump can start and price can go up few thousands $ in a few days.
If you have a spare bitcoin to trade with and you are willing to take the risk, then it is better to trade your bitcoin now as its price has been quite stable for a while now. If you feel that this is an opportunity that you should not let past through, then go do it. But for me, I'd rather play it safe as I don't have a huge sum of bitcoin and I was to be wise with what I have right now, so I need to make sure that I will have a good trade before doing it.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:42 PM

Just hold your bitcoins and wait. Dont be panic about that price because it is normal. The price of bitcoin is unfortunately unexpected and volatile. If you are updated about the price of bitcoin, in the first week of January, the bitcoin price was reached up to $18k and now back to its original price about $13k-16k. All you need is patience and control your emotions. It will rise up again to its highest price.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

The unpredictability of bitcoin's price movement is the factor why I am so thrilled in trading BTC. 24/7 trading and across different countries. The rise and fall of the price is bound to happen in the loop. If you do not need your funds yet, just hold. If you truly need the funds like for an emergency, then there is no other choice but to cash out. It has always been said that you only invest in BTC what you do not need.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

We should be positive about the bitcoin always because there is no reason to get panic about it. Whatever is keeping the bitcoin price down these days is all about the FUD thing and that too arising out of korean implementations.
Once the issue is solved for them we might see up surge soon enough. Afterwards bitcoin will bloom like anything.

So as far as I'm concerned I will hold my bitcoin and will continue the quest and hope to see sunrise soon.
BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

I think the price will not fall under 10k USD next 5 years  Cool
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

Just relax, if you've started bitcoin early this year you should still be green with decent gains. If you've only started when the bitcoin's value was an all time high then still relax because its going back up there and beside its hardly been a month, do you expect instant gains by simply buying bitcoin? The trick is not to sell when you are at a loss. Let all the FUD pass, in the end bitcoin will always be there. I'd argue that its even too big to fail now.
Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Its definitely better to hold and wait, a lot of people believes that it will get higher in the future.  Patience is the key,  when the bitcoin is getting higher everyone is getting hype and wanted to buy but when the value is decreasing everyone wants to trade.
Buy when its low and be patient and relax. 
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.more.

I sold most part of my bitcoins and i started buying some other coins.

I made 30% with DragonChain

200% with Elixir and 100% with Snovio.

That is why i prefer holding altcoins instead of bitcoin at the moment.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

I would choose to keep a lot of Bitcoin or buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is considered a global trend and prices will certainly increase very high in the next few months. I think this is the last time anyone can see Bitcoin prices dropping

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

They are being called as predictions since no one would able to tell on what would happen into those day ranges.This is why people keep on basing and speculating on the thing that they do seek out either on other information or basing on their own calculation,tabulation,charting or any other way but one things for sure no one can predict on what would happen and talking on the question if we should trade or hold then if bitcoins price do somehow stabilize or playing nearly on particular range then most of the time i do switch on alts trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: