Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2216 times)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Now the bitcoin holding will be better so if we want to become successful in the future then the bitcoin holding is very good and now it is important to buy some more bitcoin then by this way we will save our money by investing and the crypto is predicted accurately so bitcoin future is good and the bitcoin users have choices that whether to invest in many alts or to invest in only one coin and that is bitcoin so i prefer to hold in this time and the people of the earth are believing on bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Lol, lots of topics about hold or trade around this forum and everyone suggesting to hold. Better think your self now the price are dropped if you sell it obviously you will get loss. Better read others post you will get idea.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

Now the bitcoin holding will be better so if we want to become successful in the future then the bitcoin holding is very good and now it is important to buy some more bitcoin then by this way we will save our money by investing and the crypto is predicted accurately so bitcoin future is good and the bitcoin users have choices that whether to invest in many alts or to invest in only one coin and that is bitcoin so i prefer to hold in this time and the people of the earth are believing on bitcoin.
In general, trading is far better than simply holding because that increases the rate at which the capital of a person increases but the other side of the coin is that trading is not very simple job, especially if we talk about bitcoin trading. It is actually risky and challenging. It is easy to simply hold during the decline and much better to buy more coins as the rate is cheap. This way he would be able to earn good amount of money after few months.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

I think it's better to hold,you know already how the bitcoin changing its price it was like when you wake up in the morning its too high and after 2 or 3 hours its getting low again.It's just a matter of patience.i do believe that BTC will pass its all time high of 20,000$.
As I see it, the part of Bitcoins should be untouched - hold them. However, why should we stop trading, the job that brings money and great satisfaction?

Trading is not harmful at all and as you said, it has made many people rich in last few years. The market when used to remain very much active and volatile, traders who were really expert in trading made large bank balances just because of successful trading with crypto currencies. Though trading is one of the popular ways of making profit in the crypto world, but at present it is far better to keep coins in wallets.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

It's more profitable in trading hands down but i recommend a put a part of your portfolio for hodling and some also for trading and remember don't be stupid and only trade 5-20% of the total amount you are trading.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I recommend to trade still because btc goes crazy at this point and you can earn thousands because of the volatility of btc right now but it's very risky but you need to take the risk to earn money.

Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

This is a bad time in this year ,because bitcoin price going down since january. Better than you sell your bitcoin now and save your money untill bitcoin price less than 7000$ and then you can buy bitcoin and hold it untill bitcoin price going up to 10% from your capital and sell it. Save money dont trade.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

Bitcoin price would remain stable for the next few months, after that the price would increase again. We could see the repeat of 2017, what has happened in the last quarter of 2017.

ladyquark

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:49 AM

When the price reaches its maximum (for me it is now 11-12000 $) Then it is worth selling
When the price is small (6-7000 $) then it is worth buying. This is so logical
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Purchasing and surviving the experience is the only thing that can be controlled right now both are very effective if they are done simultaneously and may be able to resist the activity of the heinous whales. Not only that we can also protect the bitcoin value from a deep downturn.

pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

Currently bitcoin prices are low, about $ 8200. In my opinion the best thing you should do now is patiently hold back, wait until the price rises again and then you can sell. I believe that in the next few months bitcoin prices will increase, like last year: prices have fallen and then rise again. I believe that those who are patient with bitcoin will have a great profit in the future, because bitcoin is very promising and will
develop stronger.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

if bitcoin prices do not increase too significantly then you should buy and hold the bitcoin you have because it could potentially be very up just need to wait for good news from bitcoin only and can make the price becomes very high.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

When the price reaches its maximum (for me it is now 11-12000 $) Then it is worth selling

I think $11k-$12k is not the maximum price for bitcoin because we see $19k it's the highest price in the last year so I think it will make more than $19k to be the next highest price. and $6k-$7k is the lowest price that I can see right now and I think if there are any bad news comes out, maybe the price will drop again. so hold your bitcoin while you have the opportunity to buy bitcoin again in the next drop off the price.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

Good question and also good reviews in this question, I think we feel good because bitcoin and whole altcoin market is in the condition which you can pick altcoins and bitcoin also and you will have to good option to earn good profit and in this market you can earn because it will goes up in near,
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

Whatever happens I am more interested in holding or holding, because I believe the bitcoin price will increase again even though it takes a long time. and if trading in my opinion is very risky if not experts in analyzing or have the courage to accept the risks. Do it wisely and always learn and understand what you want to do to get results as you wish

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

Whatever happens I am more interested in holding or holding, because I believe the bitcoin price will increase again even though it takes a long time. and if trading in my opinion is very risky if not experts in analyzing or have the courage to accept the risks. Do it wisely and always learn and understand what you want to do to get results as you wish
It will really take a long time, seeing now bitcoin price, releasing it is never on my option, why? you'll only lost when you sells it, you already do some holding so why not continue until it survives this storm, just believe that when btc recovers from all these issues, many will not hesitate to trust it again.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

I would rather prefer that btc price would stay the same. High volatility prevents people from doing business with BTC. Everybody hodling , its impossible to sell laptop for BTC it may cost 30% more or 20% less in the matter of couple of hours.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

I think $11k-$12k is not the maximum price for bitcoin because we see $19k it's the highest price in the last year so I think it will make more than $19k to be the next highest price. and $6k-$7k is the lowest price that I can see right now and I think if there are any bad news comes out, maybe the price will drop again. so hold your bitcoin while you have the opportunity to buy bitcoin again in the next drop off the price.
There are many bad news about bitcoin, which is effectively causing the market price to drop but I prefer to continue holding my bitcoin as well as my other investments. It is a good time to buy bitcoin for a good profit once it recover and soar up high again. People are panicking and selling their coin but it is our own choice to sell but most will likely hold. At this kind of situation, investors are what we need because if there is one or more than, it will positively affect the market price. We don' have to be stressed out with what is happening and we are allowed to worry about our investments but just make sure that you won't be doing any wrong decisions.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

It will really take a long time, seeing now bitcoin price, releasing it is never on my option, why? you'll only lost when you sells it, you already do some holding so why not continue until it survives this storm, just believe that when btc recovers from all these issues, many will not hesitate to trust it again.

Probably best if you prepare to hold until the last quarter of this year. Don't expect a price surge in a specific time because you're only going to be disappointed. Better to focus mid and long term so you won't have to worry why btc price isn't going up today

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
johnfoxh

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

Depends on what price was bought. March has long been recognized as a bad month for bitcoin). In April, I think there will be growth to 9-10k $. At the moment this is a psychological barrier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: