Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Site  (Read 489 times)
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

I just started trading and the very first problem i encountered is what trading site shall i use?
my friends from gambling site suggested some and i decided to pick cryptopia
lately, i just discovered poloinex
which is very friendly to both beginners because there is an option where you can sell your alt coins at your desired price even when you're out somewhere

what about you guys? what do you use and why? imma change later if i discover something much better
You should have done a thorough research on the best trading site to use online before even starting to trade. For beginners, you can start with a trading site with a high volume and possibly with some good reputation and so far, I feel binance is really the one giving that touch for traders. Bittrex used to do it until they closed some accounts without notification, but if you are able to get your account verified, then you should be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

I just started trading and the very first problem i encountered is what trading site shall i use?
which is very friendly to both beginners because there is an option where you can sell your alt coins at your desired price even when you're out somewhere

what about you guys? what do you use and why? imma change later if i discover something much better

For beginners i think bittrex and poloniex did not accept new member registration as of now, we will just wait if when they open for a new members in their site. I'm now in hitBTC trading site as what i have searching and gathering information this site was no bad feedback about there's services, and they friendly and easy to use trading site. So far when i started trading in hitBTC i don't have any trouble.
If you choose now where you now a site for trading well, happy trading! goodluck Grin Grin

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

Yes Bittrex is slightly better than Poloniex and seems to have a better following.
I have heard some negative vibes relating to Poloniex in the past.
Be aware that some wallets on all exchanges from time to time will be in "Maintenance" mode temporarily so you wont be able to withdraw from that particular wallet.
just giving you warning for when it happens and you are wondering what the F is going on.
Bittrex is sure good but poloniex is good as well.
It just depends on how comfortable the trader gets with this site. I have never used Cryptopia that the OP decided to use first, but from most of the things I have seen, it may be a good one, but the volume cannot be compared to bittrex, poloniex or binance. However, the most important thing is to know you are trading right.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

I haven't did any exchange on bittrex  but I do hear it a better platform to trade.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

bittrex site is best site.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

I am using Poloniex because its fast, tested with many people, and allows me to use 2FA. So I feel secure using it. You can use a mobile software called Tab trader.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

I can only recommend bittrex as the best exchange, binance is at number two, for some people they might be enjoying Yobit or HitBtc but i really did not recommend it due to the bad service to the user when they got problem

eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

i dont think it is a matter of which is better than the other.
there are currencies which are only listed on some exchanges so if you want to get into that coin or currency
you have to use that exchange.
i think everyone is using at least 5 or 6 exchanges.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

i used to trade with bittrex and poloniex so often and both of them in my opinion is quite good to considering as your trading site but because bittrex does not open again for new registration then poloniex is the best for me if comparing from other sites such as cryptopia and yobit
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

If you can register, then Bittrex, poloniex, binance, bitfinex. As an alternative: Okex, Hiobi pro, Kucoin, Gate.io.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

I think cryptopia is not much better exchanger. I used it but i don't feel perfect through it. Now i use binance and bittrex. In this time, binance and bittrex are most popular and trusted trading platform. Team are active and polite. You can try both of this trading platform. Hitbtc is also on my favorite list.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBtc, etherdelta so much that I use to make a profit, I have to use all the causes if there is an increase between one site I can take quick steps to buy on other sites.Thereby problem withdrawal I prefer poloniex for a little fee.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rjdp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Bittrex is best exchanger i think but need to verify your identity when withraw your btc.Bittrex is secured but its fee high.
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

I think poloniex is a good exchange. But, in poloniex you must complete your indentify your self first to get unlock the withdraw limit. There so many good exchange to choose for starting trading. You can find it with coinmarketcap.com. in coinmarketcap.com, you can get more information about the exchange and you can decide what that suits your needs for trading.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

I myself personally has worked with many exchanges starting from poloniex, it is the first trading exchange where I started my trading on bigger scale and here at starting everything was going right but after that there were issues regarding the Wallet and my withdrawal request was cleared lately and then i shifted towards Bittrex which gave me all my needs and from that time i using BITTREX and suppose if there are any issues in future there is a strong customer support team available which will take care of issues and solves them soon. Apart from bittrex, i have also traded in BINANCE, ETHERDELTA, UNOCOIN, KRAKEN and from all these option i will also recommend you to go with Binance and Unocoin as they are too good in their services.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

Cryptopia is a small floor, you should join the top floor, you can see at the coinmarketcap. Or you can refer to some of the pages below

Binance
Bittrex
Kucoin
Bibox
Polo
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

i too prefer binance, but you should not overlook cryptopia, you can find some hidden gems over there
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

For me, i would choose between cryptopia and binance, they are pretty good.And i do enjoy trading on the binance client. I used to be a supporter of hitbtc, but in last 2 months they are really terrible. Just look how they are treating XEM/NEM deposits and operations (blocked from a week). also I've recently found FreeWallet. It is very convenient to use, rather fast and nothing have ever been stuck there, the longest transaction I had was 3.5 hours, but normal for ICO crypto, which I put out into BTC, most likely. And in freewallet you can sent BTC without commissions, although usually it is around $15, so this is a very nice bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: