Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Site  (Read 489 times)
wilburwilbur (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I just started trading and the very first problem i encountered is what trading site shall i use?
my friends from gambling site suggested some and i decided to pick cryptopia
lately, i just discovered poloinex
which is very friendly to both beginners because there is an option where you can sell your alt coins at your desired price even when you're out somewhere

what about you guys? what do you use and why? imma change later if i discover something much better

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arif9988

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

bro i think bittrex beter , i am also use this site like 1 year+ . all program nice , you chak this bittrex.com
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Yes Bittrex is slightly better than Poloniex and seems to have a better following.
I have heard some negative vibes relating to Poloniex in the past.
Be aware that some wallets on all exchanges from time to time will be in "Maintenance" mode temporarily so you wont be able to withdraw from that particular wallet.
just giving you warning for when it happens and you are wondering what the F is going on.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

To be honest, none of existing exchanges can satisfy my needs. If you ever traded in trading terminal you will understand what I am talking about. Web pages are not that convenient.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Bittrex is most probably better than those exchanges although I like cryptopia. Binance also is a quality top notch exchange and best part about that one is you can save 50% on your fees by using their coin.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:11:24 PM

Yes polenix trading platform is good but you can try Bittrex for a change and feel the difference then you can decide where to go. good luck.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

bittrex
cryptopia both of sites my favourite. i don't face face any problem specially bittrex I really love this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Just my opinion, but cryptopia is the best exchange that i have ever used only because they are 100% descentralized and they will never ask you for ID's.

I just started trading and the very first problem i encountered is what trading site shall i use?

Poloniex is good too (just like you said) but it is going to ask for ID's soon and that is something that you should be afraid of if you have funds in there.

And whatever you do, do not use bittrex.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
BoBBaumeister

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Cryptopia is way too laggy in my opinion, i missed alot of good deals because i was too late. Using Binance mostly, its faster and got a better overview in my opinion.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

I’ve used Poloniex quite a bit and even though I have always liked their exchange, the customer support seems to be having problems. They don’t seem to respond to support tickets. It scares me that if I ever have a significant problem, I won’t be able to get it resolved. Therefore, I have stopped using that exchange. Binance is the best one right now. I've never used cryptopia, so i have no idea if they're reliable or not.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

Bittrex would be the best option but the problem i think you can't make account there due to large trader out there. So if you wanted to start cryptopia and poloniex would be enough to learn trading from the start..
Also you can also try gdax from coinbase which is also recommended there are also lots of traders out there..  
Beware of fake trading site if you received some pm right now please ignore and start in small amount just to learn how trading works..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Bittrex is already better than poliniex. I think bittrex will be the best options that will go to trading because many trader uses it and in my experience it was more convinient that the other.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:27:57 AM by marcbitcoins

lately, i just discovered poloinex
which is very friendly to both beginners because there is an option where you can sell your alt coins at your desired price even when you're out somewhere

what about you guys? what do you use and why? imma change later if i discover something much better

You may try all trading sites that they mentions but except for etherdelta and hitbtc trading because they booth have technical issues like for etherdelta was just hacked by December in which lot og holders coins are lost and then for hitbtc their transactions are facing abnormalities in which if you deposit and withdraw you might lost your coins in the process. Better to stay away for now until their reputations will be better again.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:37:39 AM

bro i think bittrex beter , i am also use this site like 1 year+ . all program nice , you chak this bittrex.com

All of the top site exchanger is need to use to have better experience we will know which one is better. Better people and other is different. For me i use bittrex and also binance. They are both good.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:39:18 AM

Any of them if you want to get "hacked".

None of them if you don't.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

YOu can use binance,poloniex and another exhanger like hitbtc
easy to using
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

In my opinion use minimum 2 of mayor exchange because keep money in exchange there are still any risk like hacking, and in my opinion good exchange is Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kucoin and decentralized exchange Etherdelta. All these exchange also i used it and so far not any issue with withdrawal. For Binance and Bittrex they has bigger volume than others but this verification procces should be done before make deposit or doing trading there. But for etherdelta and kucoin no need for verification.

masterphi

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:30:44 AM

bitcoin trading site

★etoro★
★coinbase★
★iqoption★
★cryptopia★
★localbitcoins★
★BLOCKCHAINinfo★
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I like Bitrtrex.
But with its new changes, even 5 coins can not be sold anymore (

Cryptopia is also good.
Yobit is very bad!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

for that you just try the bittrex trading sites or poloniex because they are popular and legit so 100% risk free to trade bitcoins and you will surely earn when you are in trading but you will still be in another trading sites they may be more expensive than these, because of bittrex 0.001 btc fee and with poloniex 0.0002 btc fee just so you can afford it more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: